Heh you thought I had left? Canadian plumber is back again. I'm the op Canadian plumber poster. So today I took it easy...

Heh you thought I had left? Canadian plumber is back again. I'm the op Canadian plumber poster. So today I took it easy.

I decided to do some "inspections" and "quotes" I looked at some new construction homes. Two to be exact people who wanted some bathroom modelling reno done.

I showed up and made sure to take 2 extra hours to arrive so I could bill them for my 400$ worth of commuting. That car ain't going to pay for itself.

Then when I showed up I gave them both quotes and asked for the travel time plus 1 hour of my inspections. All in all I made 1500$ for basically driving for 6 hours.

Will I call them back? Pfft fuck no I blocked their numbers already. The best part about it was the homes were only 20 minutes apart. But I lied and said traffic was terrible.

All in all I basically just ate at McDonald's and wrote some shit down on a notepad and drove for 20 minutes. Made 1500$ for nothing. Can't wait to fuck over some more idiots tomorrow.

This is one of my favorite memes at the moment, even better than the sigt shilling.

Agree

The sequels are never as good.

It isn't a fucking meme you retard. It's what I did at work today. Dumb fuck. Man if you were my apprentice I would send you to go look for a bucket of steam.

Desperately trying to justify scraping human feces for a living

Better than being stuck in an office looking at a fucking monitor. I'm my own boss and I can work as much or as little as I feel. How's that jew boss cock treating you? Make sure to swallow so you get stock options.

time stamp on hood of utility van plz

Like I would ever time stamp my fucking van so you reddit niggers can investigate and doxx me. No thanks I'm good cuck

Run your image through a exif data removal app, then you'll be fine. Unless you put your business name or phone number in then you're just an idiot.

Nice LARP, kid. Enjoy your NEETdom.

I will prove to you right now I'm a fucking plumber. I can tell you a shit load of drainage code in the next five minutes. Look it up yourself.

how does it feel when women ask you what you do for a living and you have to look at what little interest they have evaporate as soon as you tell them?

inb4 larping faggot says he pulls mad pussy all day

Minimum size of a wet vent serving a water closet must be 2" in diameter.

Your only allowed 135 degrees of turn on your trap arm.

On a wet vented system your toilet must be the furthest downstream fixture.

Minimum grade for 2" is 1/4" per ft
Minimum grade for 3" is 1/4" per ft
Minimum grade for 4" is 1/8" per ft
Anything bigger can be graded at 1/16" per ft

Your vent must always be 6" above the flood level rim of your fixture.

If you're changing direction more than 90 degrees an additional clean out must be added.

Your total fall shall not exceed the outside diameter of your pipe.

Minimum size water service pipe serving a house must be 3/4" in diameter.

You can only use 90s from going horizontal to vertical unless working on a. Storm system.

I can go on but you get the picture.

I work as a Canadian Plumber too. Today i made more money than any of you cucks will ever make day trading cryptocurrency. Want to know something amazing though? I can hold it in my fucking hand, thats right i can count my dollars right in front of my face. I'm not playing around with pretend coins that don't have any impact on this world.

I started work at 5:00 AM today. I was able to install 3 boilers each giving me ~3000$ per. I unclogged 3 toilets each giving me ~600$ each for 30 minutes of work. I find problems that dont exist in every single customers house that i enter into. Even if its an old fucking boomer in their 70s who ruined our economy i dont care i take advantage of their stupidity.

> You really need this heat exchanger upgrade to your heating system!! It's looking really old and your pipes could burst any moment.

> Even though its completely fine i'll just bill them for a $900 part that was in perfect working condition.

The only way to get ahead in life is to fucking push your way around. So that's right today i made $12,585 canadian dollars. Meanwhile you fucking cucks are investing in digital garbage like "Bitbeans, Cuckbeans, Iconomis, and Digibytes" Spamming your fucking cuck memes and losing money with your pink wojaks..

Why don't you use your brain for a minute and realise that the latest SEC news is going to crash all of your crypto world around you in the next few months. Bitcoin is a Ponzi scheme that only profits for the original founders. You will never make as much money as me in the trades because you're too busy failing realizing the only way to get ahead in life is through hard work and ripping people off.

Enjoy staying poor

>google these things to verify that I also googled them
Just post the van
Even your wrench would be something

How often do plumbers have to deal with doo doo and piss? Seems like a pretty sweet gig aside from all that.

Post your tools

I don't need women in my life to enjoy shit. You're a cuck if you believe in allowing women to control you with a moist hole in between their legs.

If you aren't spending every fucking waking moment on either learning cryptocurrency or getting mad gains with cash to put into btc your the cuck.

im starting to grow fond of this meme

Honestly I never unclog shit toilets I skip them as much as possible. I do lots of bathroom renovations, and repipes, simple new fixture installs, and hotwater tanks and boilers or drainage in homes.

That's where the real money is at.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Canadian Plumbing academy, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Grannies toilets (made a 100k), and I have over 300 confirmed unblockages. I am trained in drainage and I’m the top master plumber in the entire Canadian plumbing industry. You are nothing to me but just another blockage. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of plubmers across Canada and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the shit, maggot. The shit that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can unclog you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed plumbing, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Canadian plumbing industry and I will use it to its full extent to unclog your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You, i like you.

>tfw back from 1 month ban for something i didn't do.

Feels good man.

How do you know what I do for work?

Haha you bastard, I was trying to find that pasta and do exactly what you wrote but you beat me

That's a job I did about a year ago. Had to replace some storm mains in a commercial building. 18" pvc fittings

>Canadian Plumber

Yeah it is just bait

wrench+timestamp

Lmao, you rip people off but you care about codes?

Good night anons I'll be back on the weekend. Gotta go make 5000 tomorrow

Can someone please shop a few of these images together?

love you plumby!!

our board's greatest hero

wrench in the pooper or it didn't happen