This man has just fucked over an entire 50 million dollar project because of his 'feels'

This man has just fucked over an entire 50 million dollar project because of his 'feels'.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KpcmfjFN8OI
medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/to-the-qrl-community-13c1e96e10c5
etherscan.io/token/0x697beac28b09e122c4332d163985e8a73121b97f?a=0x56c903dcd6fac0493d5a9e67013146b7e09d5fa2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good. QRL sucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpcmfjFN8OI

strat holders take note?

quickrundown pls?

who is he and what did he do

Probably got cut from the project then dumped all his coins before doing this

>believing what a nigger says ever

That's where you fucked up

I was in their Slack again and again since the first pump, posting memes making fun of this lying nigger. People defended him. Look at it now.

gonna need a quick bogdown

Kek

QRL hodler here...what in the shit happened? Not part of their slack

Cliff notes pls

What happened?

QUICK RUNDOWN SOMEONE

>niggers and jews, bad news

God dammit you faggots somebody say what happened

>trusting a nigger

Its your own fault boyos

Dude was the marketing director/strategy guy/social media chum, whatever. Got cut from the team after demanding he get his promised share of qrl, control of a sizable chunk of the dev fund, and that the founders actually make a budget/plan. Bashed the project in this post: medium.com/the-quantum-resistant-ledger/to-the-qrl-community-13c1e96e10c5

Say that the project doesn't have a budget, is way behind on the timeline, and the creator is selling off qrl on bittrex. The creator has since given some half hearted response that hasn't address any of the major concerns.

Seems sketchy for a project that raised millions in eth from their ico needs their creator to sell their personal qrl stash to fund the project

and this is why I'm dumping my ETH and any ETH related tokens and never buying them again

>Perhaps most troubling is that Peter appears to have taken his allocation (1.4 million QRL) and moved over 90% of the funds to Bittrex. This concerns me because it shows that he’s not committed to or does not have faith in the success of the project. Here is the address where you can track Peter’s allocation of funds.
>etherscan.io/token/0x697beac28b09e122c4332d163985e8a73121b97f?a=0x56c903dcd6fac0493d5a9e67013146b7e09d5fa2

This is it, literally dead & cucked. I'd honestly invested in dogecoin over this shitcoin now.

WOW GUYS, IT JUST DAWNED ON ME. ALL THESE ICO's COULD JUST BE FAST MONEY GRABS BANKING ON THE CRYPTO FAD. THAT'S WHY THEY INVEST IN MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA AWARENESS INSTEAD OF SHOWING OF A WORKING PRODUCT DEMO AT THE VERY LEAST.
Really makes you think.

Perfect. MOTHER FUCK CRYTO

kek, glad I never bought any QRL. Did the dev at least address the selling? I don't think I'd think I'd ever want to invest in a coin where the devs sells of 90% of their holdings at such an early stage, so even if everything else the nignog says is false, I would still stay far away from it.

The qrl creator addressed it in slack by saying "Oh don't worry, I'm just selling my personal stash to fund the project." The stopped replying when asked why he was selling his personal qrl rather than selling the eth raised at ico

I'm making a coin that grants access to a network with the devs personal contact info so you can join me in finding these faggo-dorks and breaking their weak ass arms when they cheat people. I'm about to troll their Twitter account like a maniac.

It doesn't seem that this guy ruined this Coin , it's just another scammy ICO has been exposed for what it is. Another FUCKING SCAM

>90% of ICOs are scams
>Ethereum being the ultimate scam

rly maeks u thik

>sold his shitcoin
>then sold his ETH

The absolute madman

>the guy who did the ICO is still working as a doctor, hasnt hired any developers, and is on a 3week vacation in august.

so basically its just some random guy decided to do an ICO based on nothing and retards gave him 4mil and he cashed out?

nice

I have not and will not ever get into anything that has an ICO or is not minable. Crypto is in the toddler phase where people are figuring out how to scam it.

Called it

...where do I sign up?

I'm a respected info sec engineer and data analyst with 5 years of experience in the finance industry; anyone want to throw money at me so I can go on vacation for all of August?

Please and thanks!

>quantum resistant
>susceptible to niggers

It is funny that even when niggers manage to go white collar they get their gibs and fuck everything over due to their inner savage

are you retarded? he's saving countless people from being scammed by scummy devs

i want /pol/ to leave

Dude asked for 2 million QRL or he would kill the project. If it was a scam he wouldnt be blackmailing for gibs

Fake quote.

He dindu nuffin bois

>lead dev dumps 90% of his coins on bittrex
>the guy trying to tell everyone that this shit is being dumped is the bad guy because he wants to take lead of the project rather than devs who used QRL as a way to make money

/pol/ please go and stay go

Some invest a whole $19.99 on a web template

once again: never trust projects with chink or nigger onvolvement, whether developers, miners, community, etc

you deserve to lose your money if you keep throwing it at monkeys

/pol/, I'm sorry, but to quote a noted philosopher, "You have to go back." Adults are trying to converse here.

Again, /pol/ din read nuffins. Turns out whitey are the real pajeets after all.

Dude just told the truth.
He didn't think it be like it is, but it do

If you care more about feelings than statistics how do you expect to succeed in business?

>muh /pol/
Meanwhile, they are proven right on every occasion

Who told you to dump bancor ?