Kraken will let you keep the split

READ THIS NIGGERS
blog.kraken.com/post/1150/bitcoin-cash-and-a-critical-alert-for-bitcoin-margin-traders/
>All Kraken clients holding Bitcoin (XBT) balances at the time of the fork will be credited with an equal amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
BUY AS MUCH BITCOIN AS YOU CAN ON KRAKEN NOW. ITS LITERALLY FREE MONEY.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2844217-uahf-uasf-faq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>XBT
LOL

>BCH
LOL

>FREE MONEY

shill for you to sign up to kraken and buy stuff

if BCC will actually become a tradeable coin all other exchanges will support it. Even coinbase said they'll give you your BCC if it survives as an alt coin

frikken nice.

coinbase explicitly said they would not, retard
they're gonna sell that shit themselves

use an off exchange wallet for one god damned day and don't dare come crying when your exchange screws you

What if you hold BTC on margin?

Alright fags, if you're so smart then tell me what's the catch?
I've bought as much BTC as I can and I moved all my alts from bittrex to Kraken as BTC. Now we wait. Once I get the bitcoincash I'll immediately sell it for more BTC.

How is this not a 100% foolproof solid plan? Tell me.

>they're gonna sell that shit themselves
They would get sued to hell if they did that.

Really, they just don't want the hassle and are hoping it will die, and don't want to set a precedent of this being a common occurrence.

But you can bet your ass they are keeping the keys safe and have a plan to deal with the BCC if necessary.

Ill give u a hint. Its not foolproof cus every1 plans it

>Really, they just don't want the hassle and are hoping it will die, and don't want to set a precedent of this being a common occurrence.

This. Best explanation I have seen.

Nobody will buy your bcc at anywhere close to even 10 dollars.

Hi

support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2844217-uahf-uasf-faq

Read the last part of the FAQ. Also show me where coinbase explicitly said they were going to sell / interact with BCC coins to profit for themselves

It does not matter you dingus. Even if the sell price is 1 USD it's still free money.

>BTC proceeds to crash 300 dollars
>s...still free money!

It is you dumbass

K yeah I'm now convinced that the whales just tricked the stupidest money in the world for buying. Thanks for the reassurance.

>How is this not a 100% foolproof solid plan? Tell me.
If use is split between the coins then you could expect BTC price to decrease by whatever BCC price is. Either way, expect volatility.

You might not believe in BCC but plenty of people do. You are taking a risk. The only guaranteed way not to lose out is to hold both.

You'r such a retard.

I can't fucking wait

Yet futures are trading at $300 as we speak. Don't deny reality too hard pal.

Oh shit I didn't know that fuck if everyone plans on selling it should moon right?

the split will dip both bitcoin and BCC prices

Then just hold