Why do black people refuse to acknowledge the fact that ancient Egyptians were genetically more similar to European...

Why do black people refuse to acknowledge the fact that ancient Egyptians were genetically more similar to European whites than Sub-Saharan Africans?

I don't think very many american black people are even aware of this meme.

This. Wewuzzers are to blacks as Varg is to whites.

>wewuzzer.

It's Hoteps. People trying to come up with their own term for a thing that the AA community has known for decades and hasa name for is plain embarassing.

Tbhfam

You

This, and a simple fucking google search gives you an idea on how the rest of the black community views hoteps.

Forgot the image.

This wouldn't have happened if you guys didn't import millions upon millions of Africans creating generation of people with an inferiority complex.

>this thread again

who gives a shit?
kys

>nothing of black history outside of Ancient Egypt
>Ancient Egypt
>black history
They are still wrong and the guy that wrote it believes that shit, for him it's just less of an obsession compared to this hoteps guys.

Dude just go on fb, the "I fucking love science" page, for example, and you will see a lot of butthurt from black people on their post about the study. If it's a minority it's still a minority that way too big.

>genetically more similar to European whites than Sub-Saharan Africans?

HOL UP
*watches fox news*
SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*spreads mayonnaise*
WHAT YOU TRYNA SAY BE
*begs parents to buy car*
AYYYOOOOO
*listens to K-Pop*
AYO HOL UP
*eats sushi*
YOU BE SAYIN LIKE
*dates asian girl*
WE WUZ
*whine about jews on the internet*
KANGZ N SHIIIIIIEEET?

You do know that Nubians, who were actually black, interacted with the Egyptians frequently, right? They inhabited some parts of modern Egypt in addition to Sudan, so it isn't that big of a stretch to say that they played a role in Egypt's history.

Yes, the 25th dinasty is a thing. Like the Ptolemaic one. Are Egyptians Greeks, then? They interacted, but they were not the same people.

Well yeah, duh. That's not the point though. The influence that Nubia had on Egypt can be taken into account when studying Ancient Egyptian history just like the influence that Greece had. Of course it doesn't make them the same group of people, but they played a notable role in it.
It's also pretty reasonable to assume that whoever wrote that tried to convey something similar with the statement that immediately followed up the one you quoted.

Tbhfam the more I consider these hotep memes the more I'm starting to think they're the black community's version of /pol/.

Still not "black history", m8, like it's not part of the Greek one. Come on, you know perfectly what those guys are about is not just " influences", otherwise they wouldn't sperg any time a new movie about Egypt comes out.

You can get caught up on semantics just to prove a point if you want, but that still doesn't reflect what the entirety of the blacks believes.

don't bother them, at least they give a shit about history

hey there

That DNA test is flawed, it uses old cluster models that have been through challenged to be reductionist and wrong.

> those trained dogs

Shit's worked on the darkies for 5,000 years.

are you black by chance?

Why is this leftypol shill samefagging?

none for you today I'm afraid.

Nubians were like Mexicans, not a military threat, but just kept wandering over the border to Egypt. Egypt also dominated them for a prolonged period of time, quite frankly, they bred them, just like the Mexicans are paternally European, many of the Nubians were paternally Asian, but maternally black.