PieCoin about to moon. Shit is new on Cryptopia. Masternodes incoming. Buy now or regret it later

PieCoin about to moon. Shit is new on Cryptopia. Masternodes incoming. Buy now or regret it later.

Nice shills, it'll crash in 1 day.

>falling for the masternode meme

>crash

Just bought 100k

lmao I told you retards to buy piecoin at 11 sat and here you are being sour grapes like with bitbean when I told you at 13 sat

so what to bu fo xx sat now? any other bets? espers?

Honestly inflationcoin is the only play I like anymore below 5 sat. I have some mintcoin and ember as well but below 5 sat I only really believe in inflationcoin long term.

I believe inflationcoin will be 20 sat by the time the 800% APR period ends this year.

What's the goal? 1000 sats?

PIECOIN has a total of 78 million coins. I see atleast 2k sat based on the demand for Neutron, a coin with a similar distribution and reward system.

Infinitecoin is 4 Sat right now and it is set to moon in a couple months. The play is to buy litecoin now then use the gains from that to acquire infinitecoin. Then lamboland!

>Cryptopia
top kek

Fuck off pajeet.

thanks mate. And you think PIE wiell be pumped more as new coin?

I bought PIE at 11 sat. I sold some at 70 sat to cover my entry. I am the #20 wallet. I do not plan on selling anytime soon as development is picking up speed and masternodes will be coming this fall. Most of the bigger wallets have more belief than I do. Iron hands all around, really. We've been through c-cex and yobit manipulation for months, so you can't shake us out. PIECOIN is going to be huge.

Thanks, i am going to buy a few

Bump

Its not mooning you fucking retards. It was literally 1/3 of the price on yobit and people just moved from yobit to cryptopia for mad gains. After we all literally 2x all the btc we had of course the price was driven up.

It will go to shit again tomorrow.

lol maybe you should have listened nopier

And I started with the free money too late. It started at 70 on yobit vs 180 on cryptopia but when people started moving the profit was not that good. I did some 100 to 150 tho

it: thread is shit

hahahahahahahahahahah

Bump