What do you think about fingerprint coin is it worth mining?

what do you think about fingerprint coin is it worth mining?

no.

yes

No

perhabs

yes

yes

No it's a scam

don't listen to this guy he's just mad that he didn't get in early

Stop shilling this shitcoin/miner circle jerk .Stupid kike

whatever you say pal, go get some mining gear if you're that mad. or maybe you can go mine burst

buttblasted nosiggie, i'm enjoying my 10x from Signatum while keep being poor lmao

I mined and sold at 4k look at the price chart now it's soon be 3sat max..or u to stupid to analyze the data ..2mil marketcap miner circle jerk without miners no one is investing

Top 1~50 fags have 30% of the total coins. you wont stand a chance. stay away from their game.

the FUD is real.
do the opposite of what biz says

Miners sure aren't fucking buying the coins from themselves at the rate of 50+ BTC/day.

IMO SIGT is high risk, high potential. There is active development on the coin, but it is also a community initiative so prone to all the bullshit politics and power strugles that come along with them.

Disclosure: I hold 15k SIGT.

Lol he fell for the sigt meme

There is no active development other than scamming more suckers into this shit coin. Unless figuring out how to use spell check is considered an active development. Enjoy your bags

In before B b bbbb but I mined muh sigt

I bought in with my cashed in 401k faggot and I am going to the fucking moon weather you like it or not. Then you will be posting pink wojacks maggot.

U said 200-300

the marketplace is under active development, screenshots of code keep being posted in telegram

proof

I did mine most of them, started around block 4000. Bought some on coinmarkets, too, for under 200 sat.

I'm still very /comfy/.

I am not telling anyone to buy this coin. DYOR, possible scam risk, development team is anonymous, white paper needs revision, not a polished ICO scam. All true.

If it works out, though, MY opportunity cost for getting in was very low and the potential upside is very high. I am willing to carry the risk.

T baggington who FOMO bought at 4500 SAT? That guy is a fucking idiot. He might make money in months - years, but there is way more risk there than I like. I expected SIGT to sit at 300-500 SAT for weeks, at least until the first halving.

how much coins can i mine daily with 2 r9 290's

skankhunt42 [11:15 AM]
Status update: marketplace is beginning to take shape. as of now, SIGT transactions are being implemented.

what about buying in now @ 1200 sats

This coin is fucking dead.

Look at the buy order total.

LOOK AT IT

The volume is 1/5th is what it was two days ago and the buy order is 1/10th what it was yesterday.

Yeah, you ought to be scared.

and just like that the 1328 and 1327 support vanished.

High risk, high potential.

IF, IF, IF the devs deliver on half of what they've promised I think this coin goes far.

Supply is right for good liquidity, distribution is right, community is forming. It has all the ingredients and we just need the product to actually appear.

If you're risk averse: wait. Watch. The opportunity for cheap coins may go away as whatever SIGT turns into becomes more real, but so does the risk.

If you're not: do what you feel comfortable doing.

The volume is down from its absolutely insane night of FOMO? No way.

FOMO night was 3 days ago you fucking idiot

it volume collapsed hours after.

If you are smart you should cash out RIGHT NOW.

Bitcoin is at 2790s. That makes this coin more valuable at 1300 than it was at 1800 two days ago - in terms of fiat.

Take your money and run.

SIGT is suffering from the "lets get BTC so we can get BCC" craze just like every other coin. So what? FUD harder, boy.

you are a bitch boy. Why would anyone sell at this point? You should never give investment advice regarding someone else's money you fucking faggot.

Bulls make money, bears make money, pigs get slaughtered

SEEI BET A BULL IS MAKING MONEY RIGHT NOW ON YOUR WIFE YOU FUCKING KUCK

I've been browsing Veeky Forums since moot split it off from /g/ as a dogecoin containment board.

I've somewhat made it and it pains me to see you guys suffering posting pink wojacks daily.

Pull out buddy before those guys with 1200 buy orders wake up. 56 BTC volume to 6 BTC in one night scares me.

>hurr im spreading FUD out of the goodness of my heart
give me a break, larping fag. you've made nothing except some lunch money.

Well you've got about 3 hours before China wakes up and takes a big fat shit demolishing those weak buy walls.

remember guys, people fud for a reason

I-its n-not a l-loss if you dont sell r-right guys?

Thanks for your heart felt thoughts queer. I didnt ask you for advice, I also mined this shit, so I dont give a fuck if the price drops to 0, I DONT FUCKING CARE. Jesus, why is this so hard to faggots like you to understand. I have no skin in the game and stand to make huge potential gainz. Also if your such an oldfag, then dont you know that no one on Veeky Forums believes what another user says. Come the fuck on with your bull shit. Why would anyone sell now? That has got the be the worst advice I have ever heard, everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read your stupid comments.

The ugly face of greed

>The ugly face of greed

THIS

and what if he's right ? i sincerely believe in this coin either, she's one week old, man, give it a time, let the community grow, and you will see our new dash our new zcash. The only way to the community have a fair coin it was like this. There's some shit ? Yeah, of course, the dev need to have some coin.

5 btc buy orders now

yikes

I know right. God forbid the devs get some of their own fucking coin because they, miraculously, knew about the coin when it launched before others did.

Im cool even with premine but lets make it 100% clear and bullshit-free. I know its young project but cmon banning people because of they ask questions?
I also belive in it. I bought shitload of it at 400sat and will not sell before bittrex but we need to improve this community

We out to start posting in /r/signatum so this doesn't look like a dead project

I think what we're seeing is price pressure caused by the massive amount people mining and selling this coin. Nethash is at 1,349,493.39 MH/s and 25,000,000 coins have been added to supply over the last 7 days.

Supply increase means that there is lower scarcity, which will result in decreased pricing due to competition. I expect prices to continue to decline through the first halving, at which point new supply will be reduced and scarcity increased, potentially driving prices up. The second halving will likely have a similar effect.

If, by the end of the POW phase of this coin, a functional product is released I would expect significant price increase and stabilization as we enter the 5% POS phase.

My take on this coin is that, at this time, there is a high degree of risk in buying but some potential upside assuming that the developers deliver on their commitments.

If - and this is a very big if - the developers deliver on their promise and produce a privacy-oriented coin with TOR integration, marketplaces, an exchange, a payments platform and a mechanism for crowd funding I can see this coin becoming a serious player in the future.
Disclosure: I hold SIGT and am hopeful, but guarded, on this coin. I'm riding my current position into the sunset one way or the other.

THESE PEOPLE ARE FUDDING SO THEY CAN BUY YOUR CHEAP COINS

WHY ELSE WOULD THEY SPEND SO MUCH TIME SHIT POSTING?

DONT BE AUTISTIC

fuck reddit man join the discord group instead

Got a link?

yup. I want this coin for 500sat

Do you think they plagiarized this too?

>muh plagiarism
go eat a dog turd dude. it was a first draft that didn't have the citations put into it yet.

>mining SIGT at this point

Maybe if you're speculating that it'll be worth hundreds of dollars at some point in the future. But that would make you retarded and why would a retarded man care about money?

people way smarter than you are still mining this coin

Bye 1200

Hello 1100

Hello 1000

SELL SELL SELL NOW!

lol, mine SIGT for a day on a 6 GPU rig, get something like 1000 SIGT.. If you mine ETH instead, you get something like 0.1 ETH which you can buy literally thousands of SIGT for. Stop being a moron.

yes, of course. panic sell very low guys. that is sound investment strategy

I really miss those (short) days where you could literally get 100s of SIGTs in literally a couple of minutes

Why did you fags had to shill it on the third day

You think this is a fucking joke but it isn't. There really aren't people buying and the chinese miners will wake up soon to dump on your faces.

80% of the buy walls are at ridiculous prices like 300 so the price will crumble like paper.

I THINK YOU ARE A FUCKING JOKE, THE CHINESE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SIGNATUM YOU MOGOLOID QUEER. JESUS FUCK YOU ARE ONE DUMB BASTARD.

Price just dropped 100 sats

EXCELLENT, DONT YOU BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH RIGHT? ISNT THAT HOW IT WORKS?

There won't be a high to sell at at this rate

hold, sigtmarines.

EXCEPT THERE WILL BE

>dumbass doesn't know sigt is more profitable than eth even at 1k sats
lmao retard

Thanks for the sig chumps :^)

Almost 500k

It's already the rebounding

bought some more SIGT, this thing is destined to make me rich