Does Stox still pay him for shilling or did the SEC just null and void that?

Does Stox still pay him for shilling or did the SEC just null and void that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_citizenship
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>there is no way around that and his managers wont find that
>being this delusional
>lol

>when you scam an airhead into buying your worthless tokens but then he unexpectedly starts shilling them on twitter

lmao that's another level of stupidity: speculate in crypto, with millions, the SEC sees it all, and you even can't buy the shit you are pumping.

Stick to the boxing thing you stupid ape.

Wow you guys really can't recognize viral marketing? This was all staged.

Doubt it. The SEC shit came a few days ago, the tweet shortly thereafter. Stox and May would have already had a contract in place much longer than that. The SEC rekt'd them.

do you really think someone with the capital and management as mayweather doesnt find a way around the sec? In what world are you living little pajeet hahaha

Do you really think he was going to put money on some bullshit scam ICO because he believed in it? You're very naive. He made an endorsement deal with a company. Only money he was gonna get outta this was from advertising, he doesn't give a fuck about crypto and he's definitely not sitting on Veeky Forums asking poorfags like us what shitcoin we think is gonna moon. You're an idiot.

you actualy contradict yourself in the same thread.
First you say say that the sec ruined the stox mayweather relationship but then you say its only advertisement which succeeded massively as you can see at the scale of news articles and threads here on biz.
kid please go back to business school and learn about viral marketing

I need a fucking break from this board. It's always the biggest retards trying to convince everyone they know everything.

Oh, wow. You really are very naive. My initial post was a sarcastic jab at this obvious endorsement deal that got fucked due to the SEC. Here, let me explain slowly.

A deal would have been formed in the last few weeks between May and Stox. The agreement would have been for May to post a couple of things about Stox on social media. The first of these posts happened yesterday.

You still with me, stupid? Okay, good. Keep reading.

The realization came when the SEC said, fuck ICO scams, that their endorsement deal wouldn't be able to follow its course.

Okay, ready for it?

1) your claim that May can find ways around the SEC are moot. He's not an invester, he's a paid shill. He doesn't give a fuck about crypto.

2) viral marketing would only work if your targeted market was, you know, able to buy your product.

But what the fuck do I know, I apparently need to take more business classes.

>coming to you live from the shitting streets of mumbai.
oh pajeet, you're taking another angry shit today hmmm? you should be used to the flies by now, they're your friends. best friends, forever and ever.

calm down fag

Thnx 4 the blog learned a lot hon
Xoxoxo

kek

Welcome to Veeky Forums.

Mayweather is worth more than everyone on this board combined and hasn't blown it all like other athletes like Tyson.

I think he knows what he's doing.

Floyd Maywether has dual citizenship to the USA ans Mexico, so he can buy into the ICO just fine. Haven't you figured out that normal rules never apply to multimillionaire boxers?

this is why we need a Wall. also there's no such this as "dual citizenship", traitor.

>also there's no such this as "dual citizenship"
imagine being this retarded

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_citizenship

you belong in an oven.

>get btfo
>"y-yeah w-well y-you belong in an oven for hurting my feelings!!!"
lol retard can't handle facts apparently

your day will come, mordecai.

nice hysterical breakdown faggot

So what actually happens when an American invests in an ICO. As far as I know the danger lies with the company.

pipe down, lampshade. save the gibbering for your diary.

>this is why we need a Wall. also there's no such this as "dual citizenship", traitor.

the US government is literally filled with dual citizen israelis, some of whom occupy the highest levels of the government

Barbara Boxer, Joe Liberman, Diane Feinstein are just a few examples

and then people wonder why our government has unwavering support for israel, it's because our government is literally filled with fucking jewish israeli citizens