If you had to put your money into Ark or Lisk which would you pick and why?

if you had to put your money into Ark or Lisk which would you pick and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk
classicdelegate.biz/faq
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARK, I can't tell you why though.

I actually panic-sold all LSK at 69k because of all the FUD around the developers, terrible Q&A and insecure endpoint

youtube.com/watch?v=7AUGpmcp9rk

Ark is the official Veeky Forumscoin as well btw

Ark. Lisk is fundamentally insecure (devs have the private keys for all active wallets that have ever requested a transaction), has had zero new developments in the past year, and is essentially at its market peak right now.

Ark is a fork of the Lisk chain that has fixed the fundamental insecurity, is building relationships within the community, and is much less valuable from a market-cap standpoint, meaning there is much more room to grow.

Plus, Ark has a publicized roadmap, several key features intended to make sidechains easy to implement and simple to operate (relative to most other platforms), and intends to function as the "transactional currency" for the crypto space, if you will.

sounds like no one knows...

Ark is comfy
Just looking forward to Q4

own 4k+ in ark and staking in biz_classic for my +9 weekly arks.

Devs seem competent. I will be truthful and say it is all purely speculation, and I am betting on the fact this bridging technology will be worth $100+ if it is executed properly and other block chains get involved.

When will all this happen? I'm not sure, but like someone else said, there is room to grow, and hype is right around the corner (q4-2017 or q1-2018). You won't see $100, but you will see $1-$5 range (already hit $1 before). So get in faggot.

how do you stake in biz classic?

How much do you stake in biz classic?

classicdelegate.biz/faq

uncle_chang and moonman run the shit, and are awesome folk. Uncle_chang is extremely responsive, and I won't be surprised if he gets in on this thread and helps you out.

All i have to do is just vote and that's it?

I voted biz_classic its ranked 4 sent 1 Ark then what?

true

how much ark do you have? Go to that faq website I sent you and read. You can adjust what payouts you want, dails, weekly, or monthly.

The reason why someone wouldn't want daily, is because ARK currently has a static TX fee of .1 ark (which the devs will change in the future.)

Less transfers, less fees. I have mine set to weekly.

Okay made an account set it up seems to be good.

When i add more Ark to my wallet will it automatically be updated on classicdelegate?

Dude, if you do the math you should be getting around 10% annual return of your staked ark (I might be off by now), so you get better returns than holding the money in the bank (not accounting for volatility). However, stake whatever you are comfortable with losing and be prepared to hold. One thing to keep in mind is that if you're staking under 1k Ark, you want to set your payouts to monthly to not get pummeled by the tx fees. Godspeed user.

how do i know what i have staked?? It just shows my wallet size of 2000 on the classicdelegate page does that mean that's what is staked?

yea

so whatever my wallet size is is what i am staking?

already put 80% of my portfolio in ARK, here's why:

1. Devs can code. I know this from looking at their wallet and website.
2. ARK's vision is one of the more ambitious visions of the cryptocurrencies. I know this from reading their whitepaper.
3. The staking done by biz_classic nets you a 10% return per annum, and the coin price itself has been fairly stable even post ETH crash. This is a very competitive return that most index funds can't hit, thus making it good for just compound interest. Return will get up to like 15% if biz_classic's delegate pool reaches 2M ARK, which shouldn't be too far away.

The project also has like $20M of capital which will go a long way, especially if the coin keeps appreciating in value. The major obstacles for ARK will be making sure that their tech is user friendly, developing it on time, and gaining adoption of their platform

yes, you will notice the difference being made after your 2nd pay out.

How much you staked depends on a formula, based on the current number of voters and the pool size, you should stake about .9-.8 ark daily with 2000 ARK. I stake about +9 weekly with 4200ARK.

Unfortunately this number will be less if the pool size goes up with an increased number of voters.

biz_classic is legit. Just hold, and buy dips like a mother fucker.

Do you think it's going to dip lower this weekend? I'm wondering when I should put in my next buy order

Thank you for the info i will continue putting in money. I hope this works out well.

I can't speculate on that, man.

The only advice I can give you is never try to catch a falling knife.

If you want to use up all the gun powder you have, use 25% of it and buy now. Wait until tomorrow and see, buy more.

If you're going long +1 year or more. Just buy it, and step away from biz and your blockfolio. Maybe read news from Ark time to time.

Two questions... whatever is in my wallet and being shown up on the website is currently being staked?? True or False??

Secondly: Why would someone want to get it weekly instead of monthly what's the difference?? if you are long term holding?? monthly would be less fees ??

I answered these. Whatever is in your wallet is what it uses to calculate your payout. Whatever is in your wallet, is what's being staked.

2nd, right now, the transfer fees are a FLAT rate of .1 ARK regardless of the amount. The reason why people do monthly is so you don't lose 1 ARK after ten transfers (.1 x 10 Transfers).

So lets say Biz_classic owes you 1 ark for staking. For them to get that 1 Ark to you, they need to transfer it to you. A fee of .1 ARK will be charged to get that to you.

So if you were getting DAILY payouts, that means in 1 month you actually lose 3 ARK just from transfers. Doing this once a month, you only lose .1 Ark.

Please tell me you understand now.

i understand thank you fine sir.

If I transfer additional Ark after staking biz_classic, do I need to recast my vote or will the increased Ark be accounted for?

No, you just have to vote once.

postan obligatory Veeky Forums node happening

when biz_classic vanquished fagnet

waiting for the next episode

Why do people keep asking this instead of looking up DPoS or just reading the fucking thread

You hold some ark and have a ark client installed? There's a discord you can go and ask, it's usually active throughout the day.

that picture is amazingly well done.
I don't even own any ARK but wow. Good job.

Do you guys think the prices will keep on falling for a while?
It seems everybody is selling because they don't want to miss out on getting free bitcoins.

How do I change the rate at which payouts are made? I can't find it

Ark, great logo. Lisk, shit logo. Choice is clear.

did you open an account? go into the dashboard, payout freq.