All you cryptogoobers make me shake my head to be honest...

All you cryptogoobers make me shake my head to be honest. I'm a Canadian property owner and manager (for other owners) and it's near the end of the month. The plebs are flowing into my office to pay rent.

I hardly have to do anything. Just today some guy walked in and told me he could only pay half his rent. I said no problem, but I gave him an eviction notice right then and there and told him if I don't get the rest in two weeks with an extra $150 as a penalty for late payment I'll be taking further action. Most of these peons have no clue I'm not allowed to do that.

Another guy walked in to complain about another tenant breaking into his unit. I told him it's not my problem and to call the police. I deflect a lot of problems like this because I don't really give a shit. Then he told me he wants the locks changed and I told him that those are perfectly good locks and if he wants them replaced I'll have to bill him. When I get to pay myself like this I usually charge 60/hour plus a service fee plus materials.

Then there are all the retards on disability. The beauty about living in a welfare state is that you can jack up the rent on retards and ODSP will just keep giving more and more money. Their cheques come in every month ahead of time and in full... And these people will rent anything. I rented a shed with a space heater a while back for 550 a month to some schizo freak who bathed in the lake. Got away with it for 7 months till his worker went to visit him. Barely got a slap on the wrist.

I'm known around town as a slumlord but I don't really care. I'm about to deposit 20 large into my account and I've hardly collected half of my rents so far. Meanwhile you guys keep staring at dumb charts pretending like you can predict the future, hoping to make 10% gains on a few hundred bucks...Lets be honest, most of you are losing your savings or got stuck holding bags.

if this is true which is unlikely then I can't wait for the day when your tenants take you to court, and i hope it opens up a slew of previous tenants coming back to take hits at you.

scummy landlords are some of the worst people on this planet.

>canadian

stopped reading right there, i will be exiting your thread now and i wont open it again

your opinion is discarded

Take me to court for what?

Maybe I should upload a pic of the leases I get these retards to sign. 99% of renters don't read a fucking thing.

Nice larp, you faglord

Signing an unlawful contract doesn't make it legal by the magic of a scribble.

Who said anything about the lease being unlawful? Certainly not. But they are definitely unfavorable for the tenant.

I don't get how anyone feels sympathy for tenants. Try renting for a while and you'll see what kind of scum most people are. Part of the reason I never rent to people on pensions is because you can't garnish pensions even if you win your hearing at the LTB. These days ODSPer's seem to be the best bet but they'll still try and screw you.

Funny part is me and a few other landlords in the city share a do not rent list. These guys always come back looking and always get denied. Eventually they have to move or be homeless. I feel like I'm doing a service to the community.

Nobody cares

>Most of these peons have no clue I'm not allowed to do that.
one day one motherfucker will know and you will be fucked beyond your imagination my friend fucking class action against you and you will end up trading dicks for canned food on the streets

How many crytocoins do you have?

Posted in the last thread:

>I feel you. I'm an electrician and I spent the month of June installing outlets for what averaged out to $75 a pop on a refurbished office floor. Thing is, 80% of the outlets were already in when I got there, but the dumb-ass holding company didn't even have anybody do an electrical inspection. After I found that out, I removed 30% of the breakers and a shitload of wire, and daisy-chained the lighting on every floor of the building to a side-panel in a closet.

About 3 weeks later, I'm back out there again when the greedy dumb-fucks realized that their lighting was fucked. I put up all new wiring for the lighting and replaced the breakers (that I took off with). Then I ran the wiring again, at a huge mark-up and charged them for the lack of notice..."I am gonna have to delay another job to get out there and fix it, I'll have to charge more for that."

By the time I was finished I've literally brought in enough money to pay off my mortgage and now these yuppie dumbasses want me back for their next project.

I probably wouldn't screw over regular folks, but these corporations are making me rich. I dunno know that finding a dumbass real estate cash cow is as easy in your trade, but I'd recommend it (assuming you're not a larper).

Before I close, a piece of advice to any anons out there interested in real estate investing: NEVER skip out on your inspections. You will get fucked left, right and center by contractors and end up paying multiple times over what you saved by us. Nothing worse than coming to a jobsite without any idea what you're walking into.

Are you a plumber too? I currently need one.

Larp detected. Trying to be rich scumbag, actual poorfag irl

I can't wait until the market collapses and you'll have 30% vacancy and will be on your knees begging the banks not to foreclose on you

>hoping to make 10% gains on a few hundred bucks
haha if you knew

Been a landlord for over a year now. Easiest money I've ever made, but tenants are scum.

You're gonna get shot in the streets bro

Landlord here. Parents bought me this place, little did I know I had picked a place prime for renting. And, as nobody else really rents in the area I keep jacking up the prices (and have done for 5 years)...but people just pay.

Oh and I lost my job so now Im coasting off the rent whilst I study for a new career.

Life is chill

Oh and since buying this place the house is worth 100k more.

The envy of my peer group, its delicious.

But what about when you need to call the plumber?

People LARP more seriously on this board than they do on /qst/

Hey mate, you'd do well in my city. You want to connect?

perfect response but OP is larping
still check'd em

>o-op must be l-larping!

hahaha you know how I can tell you're cryptofags? Because you're ability to cope is bewildering.

if you faggots have ever worked property management you'd know everything he said is 100% believable. Some landlords will literally rent anything with no shame. I knew I guy who rented out a storage closet that was barely wide enough to fit a single bed. Somehow he squeezed in a bathroom and a kitchenette in there and rented it for $600 to some mentally ill guy for over 2 years before that got shut down.

People working for the city doing inspections are hesitant to really push landords for this sort of thing because they know how hard it is for these people who should rightfully be in an asylum (which are now illegal) to get a place.

Truthfully they should bring back the mental institutions instead of forcing them on society. Rents would go down because people wouldn't have to compete with guys on disability who just sign over most of their cheque to you without a second thought.

Dude you're being memed lol

This thought, every r9k and pol loser who comes here should know it
>Signing an unlawful contract doesn't make it legal by the magic of a scribble.