Can someone explain to me what this is all about. Why is Floyd mayweather shilling a fucking cryptocoin

Can someone explain to me what this is all about. Why is Floyd mayweather shilling a fucking cryptocoin

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767
smarticoinvestor.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/stox-com-predication-market-ico-is-the-mayweather-hypetrain-real/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he probably got paid to do it

This. You fucking idiot.

/thread

>trusting a nigger to give you financial advice

i doubt he even can log into his own computer without someone to help him

it's not about trusting him, it's realizing they paid him a lot of money to shill their ico. also the potential to use stox in the future to bet on fights.

because stox are good at marketing

b-but it's a scamcor ico and i can't do my own research

and every degenerate gambler who has money on the fight will realize that they could use stox to bet on ???

that's the minimum required for a good scam.

Holy fuck.

how much money do you think is in that pic?

>funding a project which is already able to pay Floyd for viral marketing

top fucking kek

how delusional are you faggots? what are they even building?

correct. all these predictive market projects are essentially gambling platforms. his tweet goes out to everyone who would bet for or against him in the fight.

report him to the SEC

250k considering there's 25 stacks of 10k.

better question, how much money does he want other people to think is in that pic?

Thinking he cant put 250k on a table in his private jet
Only biz can be this retarded

>go to stox.com
>ok this seems pretty cool I guess..
>"Bancor based platform"

dropped

nigger advertised ICO..

biggest redflag ever.. and I'm not even a regular poltard

ikr, imagine buying strat at ico.

>go to stox.com
>ok this seems pretty cool I guess..
>"Bancor based platform"
>ballsdeep into bancor

nobancs btfo

>either a shill or a delusional idiot

oh shit you're right.. my friend used to go all in on 00 on roulette and became a billionaire.. you really should do that, too :)

from another user:
>Ico hardcap 30m
>30 m reached -->8% of it goes into reserve (BNT)
>$2400000 in ether = around 11500 ETH into the Bancor reserve
>price goes up accordingly to the bancor price formular
>around 15-20%
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ns5fS7CvHyZyoxXC0GJWxd_ncsB04F3iAOb2dHHmtJY/edit#gid=877776767

This is all facts btw. Nobancs cant into logic. Only telling you morons this because I dont have anything spare to invest anyway and I am about to be on vacation.
Enjoy fags

>here's how bernie can still win: crypto edition

Stick to calling critics antisemites, it was more dignified

>jewish

You're gonna lose all your money

I literaly tell you how exactly the price will go up and you still fud.
biz is full of brainlets

You're so full of shit.
I remember when the token went on the market, you shills kept advertising it as the biggest thing ever that was going to the moon and beyond, in order to trick gullible fools into your scam. The result is for everyone to see :: that coin hardly ever stopped tanking. And in a sense it's meant to.
I see you're continuing the con even now. you guys are pieces of shit.

Clearly coordinated. Truly wonder how much these people get paid to FUD Bancor.

You know you don't have to buy it, right?

>jewish coin
>when we have bitcoin and crypto specifically to get out of the jewish (((fiat system))) and (((central banking)))

That's great for Bitcoin. Did you know the average person doesn't care about /pol/ tier conspiracy theories and just want a simple solution?

Its a massive unrestrained predictions market. Gambling on stocks, weather, tv shows, elections, literally anything you want to bet on. That is what they are building. Funny how this seem to go right over people's heads. Just invest in SP 500 instead you fucking simpleton.

Coming from obvious paid shills that's rich lmao. How is the weather in Israel?

He has mexican citizenship. Do you think his agent would let him flaunt doing something illegal? Funny how everyone against STOX is also seemingly retarded as fuck.

Pretty nice actually. How's the schizophrenia medication working?

People want a final solution to your kind and have actively worked toward it in the shadows for some time.

Yes, but he is a fighting nigger. Fighting niggers always get a pass. Your point is only valid if they were including a black guy for "diversity" or some retarded shit.

Keep dreaming. We're always one step ahead :)

It's funny how the fudders dont even realize that they are wasting their energy, and nobody pays attention to their "Yep, jewish" cliche answers. So played out and pathetic.

can you fucking retard read?
>Ico hardcap 30m
>30 m reached -->8% of it goes into reserve (BNT)
>$2400000 in ether = around 11500 ETH into the Bancor reserve
>price goes up accordingly to the bancor price formular
>around 15-20%

ITS THERE... STEP BY STEP BASED ON PURE FACTS.

Nobrancs are confirmed brainlets.

I d-don't really get why people do the baseless FUD anymore... Like why? It's so straightforward anyway.

This says 4% goes into Bancor...

>smarticoinvestor.wordpress.com/2017/07/28/stox-com-predication-market-ico-is-the-mayweather-hypetrain-real/

I've seen anons on here post pictures of cash sitting on desks next to windows and shit. Just imagine walking past someones house and seeing that in the window. Theres no way i would let that oppourtunity slide.

Really gets the nurons firing.

token allocation 50% to the team 50% to buyers
4% * 2 = 8%

>Why is Floyd mayweather shilling a fucking cryptocoin
It's called advertising.

the wording in the article is incorrect it says from the funds raised but its actually the total marketcap
> The Bancor smart contract holds a reserve of another currency (BNT)
amounting to 4% of the STX market cap

from their whitepaper.