Bancor literally below ico price

>bancor literally below ico price

Hahahahaahaahahaahhaahhahahahhahahahahahhhshshshshhahahahaha

Awesome, time to stock up! Nobancs btfo!

it has been for quite some time. hopefully by the time you are back in school after summer break it will have made some gains.

>obvious

>Bancor is literally unstoppable on its way down

It became really dead quite in their telegram group

It's like bancors gave their eth so they can sell it but only got the voucher back.

because everyone is in the stox group waiting for the first bancor ico to drop and make around 20% gains

Buy when is blood in the street!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IT"S UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

*on it's way down

Why is Bancor built on the Blockchain if they can delete, create and freeze tokens at will?

And what are u OP a dumb pajeet? Global super power by 2020 right? go shit on your hand more!

In case of error as the platform is new or hack. Choose to believe or don't.

I definitely chose to not believe that 40 lines of code can be worth $3.5M each.

I'm amazed only 40 lines for the demo :^) they must be good

nigga bancor hasn't been in the streets for a long time, it's been getting choked out in the ICU

then start to believe their other thousands of lines that are the paltform app.demo.bancor.network which will be the facebook of crypto.

>facebook of crypto

How do you mean?
As I understand Bancor issues derivatives over the Ether token than can be traded on their platform?

They are aiming to be the bank of cryptocurrencies?

youtube of crypto. user generated currencies instead of videos.

Facebook and Youtube use crowd-sourced content to power their business model through ads and big data.

Bancor provides a platform for user generated ICO's.

>the facebook of crypto.

Lmao keep dreaming