Dayum, Trayvon made 100k+ investing in BitConnect over the past 100 days...

Dayum, Trayvon made 100k+ investing in BitConnect over the past 100 days. He don't understand how it works but it surely ain't no scam!

youtube.com/watch?v=yCj2Z9Flszs

Other urls found in this thread:

bitconnect.co/system-news/58/bitconnect-annual-ceremony-event-at-thailand/
youtube.com/watch?v=IcFBQ2C94ZM
twitter.com/VerthagOG/status/890676224799817728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great Job Treyvon Nigger Martin!!

Now all you have to do is wait 392 days to pull it all out!! Oh wait what is this????

The site is down???

They're saying they've been hacked ???

Exit Scam???????

>But muh trading bot!!!

WTF this is the shit that can kill crypto.

Please anyone who comes into this thread please bump this shit so everyone can see:

NIGGER SCAMMERS:
>treyvon martin james
>craig grant
>white bottom bitch "crypto nick"

Listen to what they say so you know where the obvious scams are

What is the problem?
We need more niggers in the cryptos. The more the better.
It will be easy money.

didnt this guy put 3 btc on a ledger and then reset it without writing down his seed phrase LOL. now hes gonna lose 18k in this ponzi exit scam scheme and make another vid begging for money.

MOVE OVER BTC, BCC IS THE NEW KING!

>2018
>People's money disappears.
>Omg it was a pyramid scheme!
>Arrests made.
>The result: cryptos as a whole begin to be seen as a scam.
>Government regulations.

He's also in Genesis Mining. People with a biggish audience like him can actually make it, since they're both pyramid schemes and he has plenty of good guys helping him out.

>Now all you have to do is wait 392 days to pull it all out!!

what?

i fucking hate this guy, he seems so fucking stupid, and is to dumb to ever explain anything at all "it just works". how does he get so many views. Also i'm not racist but who would trust a black guy's finance advise?

good goys*

the contract is for a year. the more $$ you invest, the less you gotta wait to get it back.

I mean its pretty obvious hes a complete fucking idiot so hes probably just attracting all the fucking idiots on youtube (the majority) in search of easy money. Its gonna be funny once bitconnect exits and his subs start crying/shit talking him lol.

Nope, they'll all hug each other and play the victim.

>dayum bro i invested only like $1k but you.. shiet. i guess since you invested like 10 times more, that makes it okay. totally not a scumbag and you're still a cool guy.

He gave out coins for months to get an audience and he had a channel before February so when all the normies flowed in shit channels like his and crypt0 got a boost

On that topic: Crypt0 is a hardcore hardcore shill who gets paid and "Donations" for the bs he shills

proceed with caution this market is feint within feints within feints within...

WTF

1 minute in

it's LITERALLY a pyramid scheme

LMAOOOO

With levels and everything. A textbook pyramid scheme.

Hey Guys

What's the difference between Treyvon and a raccoon?

You slow down when you see a raccoon crossing the street

Around blacks, watch your stacks!

but if you invest 20k between june 1st and july 31st you get a free paid ticket to thailand and hotel paid for etc to chill with the bitconnect community!!!!

bitconnect.co/system-news/58/bitconnect-annual-ceremony-event-at-thailand/

sounds like onecoin lmao

Thats bear spray

Yah

I think coon spray is just normal bullets

I wish I could find the video this racist piece of shit did where he blamed white people for not liking his videos.

> please note that the members will need to do the bookings themselves

Ser, pls book yourself the travel and you will be reimbursed in your bitconnect locked balance available for withdraw by next annual event.

This fucking dumb nigger and his degenerate father are legit scamming idiots to max out their credit cards to buy into their pyramid scheme and take their $. I hope they overdose on crack or get killed in a drive by or some shit.

why are there so many niggers in crypto?

I work in software and have never seen one in my life. Yet in crypto it feels like half the ICOs/investors etc. are coons

Ez passive income, perfect for lazy niggers. Trashvon isn't a trader, he's into mining and lending.

SHIIIEEEEEEEEEET

Nah, it will only kill the last people to pile on

If you just owned the token you could have flipped it for 10x profit in last 5 months

Its true though like he says in the video, your BTC is locked up for a whole year. That means the pyramid has to run for at least a year before you can jump off the ride.

This could be the very best Pyramid/MMM scheme of all time.

As long as they can constrain/expand the currency it will go on for quite some time.

hes streaming rn lol

youtube.com/watch?v=IcFBQ2C94ZM

It's like this guy wants to go to prison. Probably be whitey's fault.

So a year from now early adopters will begin to cash out and the latecomers will lose all their investment. It's so predictable.

im watching his live stream just now

his chat is full of spastics

he couldnt even add 67+5 he just gave up LOL and he called himself a finesser lol hes just got a horde of niglets and kids behind him. He comes off as a total prick. Him and craig will get whats coming their way.. One way or another...

the watermelon does not fall far from the tree.

Just today I was thinking how I could scam instagram niggers with a coin trading site and a jive talking coon to promote them on in, looks like some other niggers beat me too it

the early coon gets the cone bread.

LOL. Someone needs to take him out him and craig are giving crypto a bad name. They have been SE'ing people on youtube for months now.

there's really no one reputable on jewtube giving good crypto advice. anyone following those jive turkeys weren't going to make it anyway.

I disagree, I got into ethereum at 7$ thanks to one of them. And made even more off trades thanks to another. You are just stuck in the niglet scamming sectin probably. Sucks.

Yep. This bitconnect is a legitimate ponzi scheme. The first round of heavy investors will get a return on investment. When the hype hits and a second wave of large investors come they will fly by night and that will be the end of it.

flush yourself down the toilet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Sucks to suck I guess.

hey I figure if Madoff can last 40 years doing this shit, you might as well give it a go. A $100 with reinvested interest will get you a million dollars in 2 years. enforced hodling.

YO EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS:

>twitter.com/VerthagOG/status/890676224799817728

Go to the link in the post, OmarHussein was shilling Ziber in a video promo, yesterday their ICO got "hacked" and today he deleted the video and is trying to sweep it under the rug

THIS SCENE IS FULL OF SCAMMERS AND SHILLS EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE ON THEIR GUARD

Are those raviolis on his head? He's got the ugliest fatch I've ever seen. What's up with this burr head?

This nigger be scamming