BREAKING: Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto arrested by Belgian authorities, more details to come

>BREAKING: Bitcoin creator Satoshi Nakamoto arrested by Belgian authorities, more details to come

IT'S OVER BROS SELL SELL SELL

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/27/russian-criminal-mastermind-4bn-bitcoin-laundering-scheme-arrested-mt-gox-exchange-alexander-vinnik
thedailybeast.com/the-worlds-most-infamous-billion-dollar-bitcoin-launderer-nabbed-at-last
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Wow still hoping for a dip?

Not funny fuck you.

What with the retarded FUD today?

Cryptos are illegal now boyos

Its fucking over

IF BTC survives then other currencies can too
it is rising now during the last two weeks ethereum reached its current levels too so wait a little and have patience ...
I can confirm coinbase will suspend BTC trading on 01 August as FORK will cause jitters

wait, why are cryptos illegal now? seriously wtf, i sent coinbase my drivers license and bank account. am i fucked? are the feds going to break down my door and seize my mining rig? (macbook pro)

satoshi hasn't done jackshit since 2010, he probably fucks underage waitu piggus in his luxery house at the shore

i would if i had 1 million buttcoins

Mmmmm that explains the arrest made today

Fucking jews messing with cryptos

sitoshi isnt even a real person

why would he be arrested

cryptos are not illegal they are dumb founded accusations just go to google and its news section research for yourself and verify the facts
theguardian.com/technology/2017/jul/27/russian-criminal-mastermind-4bn-bitcoin-laundering-scheme-arrested-mt-gox-exchange-alexander-vinnik

just go to google news and search !
I see no mention of satoshi being arrested however, there is this too

thedailybeast.com/the-worlds-most-infamous-billion-dollar-bitcoin-launderer-nabbed-at-last

just search and verify

referring to google news I see no indication of coinbase being hacked. here are the top news:
Bitcoin slammed by more than 10% to below $2500; Ethereum down big too

Coinbase Shuts Down Accounts Accessed from IP Addresses in Cuba due to Regulatory Concerns
CoinDesk
Mystery Coinbase Customer Steps up in Fight to Quash IRS Tax Hunt
all old news.....dating back to 19th to 27 July this year......

Satoshi = Hal Finney
and Hal Finney is dead.

Nice. Just sold 100k

Do you remember the guy arrested in greece?

The interpol works fast m8

yes cryptos are illegal now and coinbase will help the feds arrest you. You're fucked and they will seize your macbook pro.

I highly recommend that you put your macbook in the oven @ 400 degrees Fahrenheit. That will stop the police from coming to your door

yes that was reported by guardian one of my posts the url is present

you are one lousy BS and fib spreader leave the chat room and stop talking crap
nothing further to tell you on this ....

RIP

Asians are so smart in that they always turn down the fame. I wonder if we will ever know who he is.

> Belgian police
> made arrest

HAHAHAHAHAHA

YOU DUMB THEY HAVE NO POLICE JUST SECURITY GUARDS

he said "why"