Why do communists want to 'enlighten the proletariat' so badly? The average person is a <110 IQ, snivelling...

Why do communists want to 'enlighten the proletariat' so badly? The average person is a

>why does ideology want to convert a lot of people to ideology

Found the

Tankies drank too much Kool-Aid and started liking all the worst parts of the things their values lead them to. That said, I'd much rather have more useful idiots for more democratized purposes than useful idiots for business interests.

If the only 'people' you can convert are these, your ideology might just be dead (not like it died >100 years ago or anything).

I'm not a communist but I wish people hadn't been brainwashed to believe the us couldn't sustain free healthcare. I also wish I wasnt called a commie for thinking that if you contribute taxes to a society you should expect that society to take care of you if you get sick.

If my political ideology was only sustainable if enough people were uneducated enough to consistently unwittingly advocate against their own economic best interest, I might agree with you. These are the same people who callously argue their unqualified political opinion as scientific fact

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge"'.
Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980)

Communists are basically the capitalist society version of a beta that can't get any pussy so he becomes a 'traditionalist'. In these pathetic people's minds, they have accepted the realization that they lack the moxxy to compete in today's world. They have no aspirations of becoming powerful or making anything of themselves - because they know they can't. So they do the only thing they can do - advocate for a system that steals this moxxy from those that have it

>he unironically fell for the myth of meritocracy

>they lack the moxxy
Really? I thought communists were all rich white college kids.
No wait, I thought they were rich jews.
No wait, I thought they were poor third worlders.
No wait, I thought they were niggers.
No wait, I thought they were the ivory tower intelligentsia trying to get into power.
No wait, I thought they were lazy moochers.

Can people stop making this retarded generalizations? Every thread there's a retard with his own shitty theory of how all communist are X.

Its almost like everyone but ultra right wing tards agrees society should give you something back

Yeah most commies are exactly like this

People aren't right wing tards by choice you dolt. It's a result of coming to the inevitable realization that big government can't work and wont ever work. You can try to implement all the programs you want - but it wont work. It'll get twisted and manipulated so many ways that the end result is politicians lining their pockets, more liberties being taken from citizens, and a completely shit service that doesn't do what it was intended to do and is ran poorly. Source: every government program ever.

>inb4 some moron cites some homogeneous scandinavian country with 1/100th of America's population

Other than the racial stereotypes, most people in those groups lack moxxy. And there is nothing mutually exclusive about them

I was going to respond seriously to your post until you implied that you were an American. Know this Veeky Forums, NEVER respond to Americans, they are dumb, loud, arrogant, and stupid. Don't even THINK about wasting the energy on attempting to communicate with them. The 'American Condition' (as I've come to call it) is a disease, that infects any person of any ethnicity, class, or ideological belief; this 'condition' promotes tribalistic tendencies and loyalty to their rightful suzerains (Trump, Clinton, Apple, Android), which in turn leads to idiocy and an echo-chamber, providing the seed for anti-intellectualism and the classic American attitude we all know and hate to this day.

Communists desperately trying to appeal to a proletariat that will always despise them was the best part about America in the 20th Century.

most people are right wing because their communities are right wing

Unironically the reason I stopped being interested in communism as a younger man. I actually spent more time around the working class at work and in my neighborhood and I realised what utter scum and how selfishly grasping most of the are with poorly informed opinions about inane shit.

I am a communist but you have to understand that thanks to American and (funny enough) Nazi propaganda (MUH HOLODOMOR) people will not like communism at all. They'll agree with it if they're not selfish retards (or understand how healthcare works) and fall for the "muh bootstraps" bullshit fed to them by the bourgeoisie that also keeps them down and laughs about it as they get richer whilst the proletariat gets poorer.

It won't happen. They'll just keep repeating the same shit ad nauseum until you give up and accept that they don't want a better life. They don't want equality. They don't want fairness. They want to be suckling the teet of propaganda and retardation until they die from an easily curable or preventable disease because they couldn't afford the ridiculous cost of healthcare. They'd rather starve than ask for any sort of help. They'd rather complain about taxes than have those very taxes help them too. They'd rather complain about immigrants taking jobs when it's automation whilst, once again, the bourgeoisie get richer.

It's pathetic. It's the ultimate cuck. Classcuck. I wish they'd die and get out of the way of an actual utopia.

inb4 "[nation] WAS COMMUNIST LUL WASN'T REAL COMMUNISM BREAD LINES LOLOLOL"

By the way, the kulaks deserved it.

this is really weak bait user

It's not bait, you dumb shit. It's the truth. Americans are too cucked by propaganda to ever accept anything. They're temporarily embarrassed millionaires who will never see 1% of someone like Trump's money.

>It's the truth
lmao
k kid

You sure told me. What the fuck I hate communism now I'm an ancap from this moment forth

This is the reason i'm not really political anymore, you can't save people from their stupidity and selfishness. There is no system that will fix people.

an ideology isn't some sentient thing, the answer to OP's question is that the ideology is based on the masses and egalitarianism. Most people in the society are stupid which is why communists want to be the vanguard.. the head for the people's fist etc. etc.

Not all ideologies want to spread themselves, only universalist ideologies do that.

2/10

The better question is: Why the fuck is the proletariat so fucking dumb? Why do they hate reading and learning so fucking much? Even the "smart" ones study only one narrow field that they need to extract money from the job market. Nobody in these days gets truly educated.

Just because the bourgeoisie thinks you are cattle you don't have to fucking behave that way and prove them right.