The future is post national. Secession will be the revolution of tomorrow

The future is post national. Secession will be the revolution of tomorrow.

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

howwegettonext.com/the-rebirth-of-the-city-state-1d005f7c4eb7
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Cant wait to live in the Neo-Shanghai Acropolis

it's post national, true, but the future is corporations and consumer blocs

There is virtually no evidence of this happening.

>implying 3D printing and the democratization of information won't diminish or outright destroy the states monopoly on violence

>implying that'll lead to NWO instead of fragmentation

the future is theocratic space-faring empires, i mean this unironically

One hundred years ago, it's 1917. Just after WWI. A thousand years ago, it's 1017. Henry III, Holy Roman Emperor was born. I want to know what will happen in 2117 and 3017.

using DMT to navigate the hyperspace??

using memes to navigate hyperspace

What would that look like

>implying the dragon hasn't awoken and that this isn't the century of the dragon

I don't think secession would be necessary. A post national future won't violently tear down states as much as it would slowly make them irrelevant and just kinda submerge them

I just watched Seven Samurai with my mom (it's Friday night) and was thinking about private defense.

It struck me that there would be a moment the state becomes irrelevant and that would be the moment a private defense force wins against a state army.

It would kind of be like the Russo-Japanese war except with Corporations. But my point is the "post-nations" will have to be put on the map one by one by war.

Anyways, this is just the stuff I told my mom before she kissed me and tucked me in goodnight. (She doesn't know I didn't go to bed and am on Veeky Forums.)

I see the opposite, nationalism rising everywhere. it might be transitional doe

People were saying Japan would overtake the USA in the 80s, that never happened obviously. China is following the exact same path but also has to contend with the fact it has an authoritarian government reliant on keeping Western cash flowing.

howwegettonext.com/the-rebirth-of-the-city-state-1d005f7c4eb7

>You will never live in a City-State that uses 3-d printing manufacturing and has transcended national identity

>implying a CIA drone the size of a mosquito won't fire a poison dart into your neck killing you instantly and making it look like a random heart attack

>China is Japan

forgot pic

>century of the dragon

I used to think that, until I read about the imbalances of the Chinese economy and the fact that their government is going to collapse within decades from trying to needlessly exert control.

Would love that to happen, the collapse of the Chinese government. However to me it seems that it is slowly smartening up and with the power it's got it could gradually reform into a more stable entity.

>Secession.
>Implying we're not seeing the return of Empires via Multinational Associations, Unions, an economic conglomerates.

return of empires??
and when did they go away??

post WWII.

We live in the post national nightmare now. countries act as little more than holding pens for the multinational corporations who control their governments. The only exception is a few freak shows like North Korea. They move around people from country to country as they see fit to maximize their profits. The scary thing is that these corporations arent run by a CEO or even a board, they are run by super computers. Room sized predictive programing that consumes and analysis every bit of consumer based data available. Everything you watch or buy or jack off to, its all taken into account. And then the heads of these corporations listen to whatever these computers say, like Spartan ephores consulting their oracle. Apolitical and uncaring unhuman control that will turn the entire planet into a ghetto.

imagine if japan had 10x the population and 30x the land area

Libertarianism is the future. The world is too complex for any one person, or even a board of a few people to run. The only logical out come is to grant more power to local leaders in the hopes they take care of most of it.

>Purchasing Power Parity.
>For international comparisons of entire economies and not as a measure of an internal market.
>Even having any real value in international comparisons outside of a per capita basis to show how relatively wealthy people within a nation are.
Real GDP is the only measure worth a damn when comparing the full economies of different countries.