He didn't got into the Tierion ICO

>he didn't got into the Tierion ICO

Tell me why do you hate money Veeky Forums?

Why the fuck would tire irons need smart contracts?

like 9/10 of those ico coins end up being cheaper afterwards

You missed the 1/10. Salt?

like Metal? lol

Also that pattern was started by Bancor jewscam and those greedy fucks from Status, but it's over now. Unless it's a super shitcoin it wont go below ICO level.

I checked out their token sale paper and it seemed like they didn't know what it was going to be used for

They operated since 2014 fine without this token. Quick cash grab like all the others

I thought the same thing, but if the company is legit, I'll take my chances.

meh, who cares as long as they make us money

The company is legit but the token is rubbish. You're better off investing in Factom

What the fuck would I invest in the token? What service does it actually provide?

Of course, but it's going to at least go for 50% above ico price when it drops.

there are way too many people on biz who are 100% confident this is going to give them 10x returns.
this makes me think it's gonna be a flop.

Yeah it will. Factom is pretty low now so you may get better returns by the time it hits exchanges.

1 billion Tierion tokens
They aren't sure what it does yet
Operated since 2014 without it

Nobody should buy it off exchanges but idiots always do

Yes, of course, you are making observations, but not applying them to yourself. If you realize that people will buy this garbage at over double the price it is during the ico, why aren't you balls deep in the ico?

Why are you telling us this, and not convincing biz to buy your bags that you already bought for the low low?

Fuck me wish I bought more only put 2 eth in

i was only gonna do like 6 but ended up sending total 19

Because there are better opportunities atm?

Like?

Of course there are at the moment, because this shit is already done

Point is, it's much easier to get 50% off of this then to try to analyze a pump and get in and out without getting burned

Okay Mr. Pedantic. There were better opportunities at the time of the ICO and immediately prior to it

The current altcoin sale and some others

apparently the tierion founder was an advisor for factom...oh the irony

>altcoin sale
>everything is on average only around 7%
LoL we had the alt sale when btc dipped below 2k, this isnt a sale

Good, compare factom ico price vs right now and we're in for a moon mission

I guess you missed the huge dip to 60bn market cap + some other coins that more than double in price. That's alright. This is your 2nd best option.

>compare factom ico price vs right now and we're in for a moon mission
That ICO occurred in a very different context when ICOs weren't that common. Also, Tierion has 1 billion coins compared to Factom's 8 million. Best of luck

Total supply doesn't matter so much as if the ico has a cap, and how quickly that cap fills.

market cap is 25mil ya idiot compared to the 150 mil market cap of factom.

Not to mention factom is only for documents not for generic pieces of data which makes it less useful and is arguable less valuable than tierion.

What was Tierion ICO price user?

72 cents

This ico is gonna moon like mad. The days of shit ICOs are over and now scams are going to be far and few. Real ideas won't have to questionably skirt around the law.

>The days of shit ICOs are over

Ahahahhahaa

Go buy lambotokens you zero-tier

youre an idiot if you think this is a shit coin

My point exactly, also american projects have more credibility than some random skinny slavs.
Im not a burger though

>Not to mention factom is only for documents not for generic pieces of data which makes it less useful and is arguable less valuable than tierion.

That is so false that I realized you're too self deluded to make decent gains