Tfw hold my parents emotionally hostage

>tfw hold my parents emotionally hostage

I tell them if they throw me out ill be homeless and starving, this way I can live in their house and eat their food without having to get a job. Any money I scavenge/scam I spend on crypto and videogames. I feel sorry for you guys who actually have to work and rely on crypto while its a funny little game to me. Women? I can take care of myself in minutes for free. Fulfillment? Id rather watch anime. You can laugh at me all you want but my life is a vacation 24/7

you sound like a faggot

anime is gay as fuck
living with your parents when they don't want you there is sad as fuck

you're fag as fuck

why do plebs do this? you just know they're posting on r9k about how much of a fat loser they are, etc

Lmao, congratulations on being a loser. I guess being a total failure seems like success if you lower your expectations to absolute rock bottom.

#winning

niqqa figured out life. LOL at poverty tradie wagecels

>anime is gay

You're gay.

Anime is gay

jealous cucks lol. keep paying that rent and working all day while i do exactly what i want all day :p

biggest laugh is, your a virgin and im not !

STOP SAYING ANIME IS GAY

eventually your parents will get sick and die, what will you do to support yourself then?

you will starve when they die tho, also nice larp

Live off the inheritance you clown! Sorry not everyone is a poverty tradie like yourself

Being the fag OP is, he will probably use his knee pads.

Jesus what episode is that from?

Looks like a late red jacket episode.

I fucking hate people like you. My "friend" did the same thing to me when he was my roommate during college. He lied about his parents disowning him if they find out that had dropped out of college. Fast forward several years later, his family continued to spoil him by buying him new video game systems and a new computer.

you're living the dream, buddy.
let the wage cucks be jelly :)

>living the dream
>living with your parents like a cuck

pick one

single parent.
always at work

have a huge house to myself :p
will get it when she dies.
neet bux for mental illness and gender dysphoria.
stack chedder all day
vidya all day
learning coding
low test trap qt with huge bbcs and bwcs throwing dick at me everyday on craigs list
dont mind being a literal cuck
hot guys buying me cute clothes and sex toys

stay jelly normie cuck

dude mostly me too.
we are the neet master race.
stay jelly, wage cucks.

Well not being fucked up and able to work just means one day I'll be able to own someone like you.

LMAO you can't even contain your jealousy

nice cope, wage cuck.
nice cope

oh , developing my own online business with the money im saving, more liekely you will work underneath me lol.
how humiliating for you :p

G4P is not something I would call a legitimate online business

its an area ripe for disruption.
think grindr for qt traps and roleplay , developing my own crypto coin for it ;)

what are you doing for mr shekle berg?

Why would anyone be jealous of NEETs? They are the polar opposite of the 1%, ranking even below homeless people.

You can easily live that life (as many do), but what happens after your parents retire?

mostly cause u cant get laid, while i have had tons of really hot sex.

>LARPing as a parasite
Just another day on Veeky Forums

>Why would anyone be jealous of NEETs? They are
Ummm lets see...get to spend their days doing what they enjoy instead of wagecucking, not have to pay for mortgage/rent/utilities/insurance, homecooked meals from mom & dad

Life on chill mode 24/7. Sign me up

>has no money
>does what they enjoy
riiiiiiiggghht.

>has no money.

i just save it all into crypto .

>all these people itt who don't take pride in having no pride

Guaranteed to never make it.

What do you do when they die?

The problem with being a NEET is that unless you're independently wealthy you'll always be a slave to whoever is supporting you, be it family or the government. If you don't do what they tell you then you're out on the street.

Proof of Work has been replaced with Proof Of Biblehash (POBh) - an algorithm that compensates full nodes participation,
while preventing GPUs and ASIC by requiring full blockchain transaction referencing in the hashing function,
along with chained bible verses. This means biblepay subsidizes full nodes that stay online.

Expense receipts, to prove the sponshorship of new orphans, will be accessible from inside the wallet and we will even provide phone numbers for auditors to prove
100% charity expenditures.

what?

lol was about to make fun of you for being reliant on mr shekelstien when i saw and started reasarching biblepay

What if I enjoy my job? I get more money as a new hire than my coworkers who've been there for years, I do pre-development so I don't have deadlines, I just gotta come up with some smart ideas whenever I feel like it and also tell the computer how to do other people's jobs. I'll probably still resign once I have enough capital to earn from trading though, cause fuck wasting 8 hrs of my day for such a small time company desu

this is called wage cuck coping

having a job is not necessarily as bad as you think it is, having agency and control over your own life is quite nice

Well you see, I realize I'm a wage cuck but I also realize that I can't expect to do this forever or I'll end up shooting myself. But it's still worth it now because I have very little capital, and now I'm making more money than I can make any other way. When it will feel like peanuts I'll finally go and be a free man. But fuck being a neet, I have a sister and an uncle who do that, they are burdens and the whole family looks down on them. Not a position I'd like to find myself in desu. Anyway the point is, I'm pretty sure within 10 years I won't have to worry about any of this anymore cause I'll be either filthy rich or dead.