Do T*rks have an actual ancestry they can be proud of...

Do T*rks have an actual ancestry they can be proud of? Aren't they just the product of hundreds of years of islamic rape babies? They always talk about being huns and shit, but I'm skeptical

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They are Roman.

Turks are probably the most genetically-tested people in the world besides the Jews. It's been consistently found that:

1. Modern Turks are the descendants of people native to Anatolia.
2. They're more European than anything else.
3. Central Asian contribution to their DNA is 13-15%.
4. They're most similar to the people of the Caucasus.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

> Several studies have concluded that the genetic haplogroups indigenous to Western Asia have the largest share in the gene pool of the present-day Turkish population. An admixture analysis determined that the Anatolian Turks share most of their genetic ancestry with non-Turkic populations in the region and the 12th century is set as an admixture date.[14][2][2][7][8][9][10][11][12][13]
> At K = 3 level, using individuals from the Middle East (Druze and Palestinian), Europe (French, Italian, Tuscan and Sardinian) to obtatin a more representative database for Central Asia (Uygur, Hazara and Kyrgyz), clustering results indicated that the contributions were 45%, 40% and 15% for the Middle Eastern, European and Central Asian populations, respectively. For K = 4 level, results for paternal ancestry were 38% European, 35% Middle Eastern, 18% South Asian and 9% Central Asian. K= 7 results of paternal ancestry were 77% European, 12% South Asian, 4% Middle Eastern, 6% Central Asian.[2]
>Other studies revealed that the peoples of the Caucasus (Georgians, Circassians, Armenians) are the closest to the Turkish population among sampled European (French, Italian), Middle Eastern (Druze, Palestinian), and Central (Kyrgyz, Hazara, Uygur), South (Pakistani), and East Asian (Mongolian, Han) populations.[2][32][33][34]

>They're European
>Central Asian contribution to their DNA is 13-15%.
White in America you mean

>2. They're more European than anything else.

>more European than anything else.
oh so theyre nothing like americans

Ottomans were a continuation of the Roman empire

When you bring up America for no reason because you think you're funny

Homosexuals brought a giant horse toy for them a while ago. Their joy and adoption of faggotry is well recorded, but everything afterwards is shrouded in mystery.

actually the Latin empire formed by the Caesars was only retrospectively referred to as the "Roman Empire" because of many of it's similarities to the Turks, in its own time it was never known as the roman empire. there was only one roman empire and it is pic related

Fucking hell. Am I de only one that thinks ottoman borders are great?

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET
Why are so many turkroaches and ottoboos WE WUZ

Turks are the most powerful race in the world.

The weak should fear the strong

Sure it was. Well, strictly speaking it was "empire of the Romans" and since the Ottomans weren't Romans... I suppose there's some sort of joke here but I can't find it.

Those borders are absurd and inaccurate, an exaggeration including every inch Ottoman soldiers stepped on, I'm not surprised a frog AND feel poster can't tell the difference

The theoretical borders are 'nice' because they're based on geography while Turkey is just a half-rounded rectangle going straight through the traditional territories of non-Turkish peoples

Take the border the Romans and Persians fought at, literally turn it 90 degrees contradicting all history for the sake of ethnic cleansing, and you get Turkey

it's not a joke europoors stole everything they know from great turks nation of rome fuck u

If France get to feel proud about their gaullic heritage surely the same applies to Turks and their Anatolian heritage?

MMM let's see:

Gobleki tepe, Catal Huyuk, Troy, Assyrians, Hattians, Hittites, Mycenenans, Luwians, Urartu, Lydians, Lycians, Carians, Ionian Greeks, Persians, Galatians, Byzantines, Armenians and Ottomans.

Your turn now, name your ancestry

I forgot about Phrygians

Biz kral olduk ve bok

we wuz romanz and shiat
we wuz mongolz and shiat
we wuz anotolians and shait

Im not even a mehmet but this butthurt against them is really getting old.
Like what is it about them compared to other Muslims that really triggers you cucks?
Is it because they have Constantinople which somehow inhibits byzaboos to larp to the full extent of your autism?
Or is it the fact that based Ataturk btfoed the French and Britcucks out of MUH SEVRES

There is strong presence of byzaboos here. They get triggered really easy.

AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT

LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK........
OH MY TENGRI....HAHHAHA.......MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......

THEY ACTUALLY THOUGHT THEY WOULD GET AWAY WITH THIS....LMAO GAYREEKS NEVER LEARN.....
STAY MAD CüCKS

>they're European
>Central Asian contribution to their DNA is 13-15%
Pick one and only one.

Because their genocidal megalomania in the last two centuries set the framework for the violence occurring now just south of their entire southern border, and other conflicts around the world.

Aside from the usual crowing about muh 1453 and butthurt Balkanites? I think it's because, besides Japan near the end, Turkey was the only non-"white" power of that era (roughly 1700-1945) that could not only stand up to other European powers in war, but take huge chunks of Europe for themselves. This was even the case by WW1, when the empire was a corpse. Can you imagine the British and French sending half a million men to, say, China or India for one battle? Only to lose said battle after nearly a year of fighting and 300,000 casualties?

Heck, it was even the case afterwards, when the Turks were able to successfully tell the French to shove it and kick the Greek Army out of their territory despite being at a big disadvantage in materiel.

The Russians just north of them commited just as much if not more genocides

This. Its triggers them that this abomination never came to be

Them and China are the only non-whites that are the last bastions of non-western power.
t.paki (for reference)

Japan has the world's third highest GDP, South Korea has the eleventh highest and the world's fourth strongest military.

This. Even in the World War I era, they were a surprisingly tough nut to crack. The Western powers + Japan kicked the shit out of China just ten years earlier with 56,700 troops and some boats, taking under 5,000 casualties in the process to basically subjugate China to their whims. Then there were the even weaker Indian and African peoples who were totally under the dominion of the Europeans and could do little to resist (the Maji Maji Rebellion in German East Africa for example killed 300,000 African combatants and civilians and only 15 Europeans + 382 askaris). Turkey by contrast, though relatively very weak, could still put up a decent fight and even invade a European country on the side alongside their allies.

Japan and South Korea are Western in all but name and race only but don't even realize it because of "muh economic development"

If they're genetics are predominantly Anatolian they are by definition indo European related you absolute pislik Kopek.

When the horse raiders would have come and settled its not as if they wouldn't have fucked the local populations consisting of all sorts of archaic European genetic groups. Fuck off back to /pol/ retards. Don't make me post examples of Turks who look aryan as AF. Where the fuck,do you think the local and indigenous populations went when the ottoman came

Wrong, just because we're aren't brown doesn't mean we're western, even Philippine is considered too western for us

HOL UP
*watches fox news*
SO WHAT YOU BE SAYIN IS
*spreads mayonnaise*
WHAT YOU TRYNA SAY BE
*begs parents to buy car*
AYYYOOOOO
*listens to K-Pop*
AYO HOL UP
*watches anime*
YOU BE SAYIN LIKE
*watches hentai*
WE WUZ
*whine about jews on the internet*
SULTANZ N SHIIIIIIEEET?

Why does the Ottoman Empire cause this much butthurt on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums in general?

/pol/ culture and the need to defend white people, culture and history
in turn, there are people who take advantage of this to troll the fuck out them

I miss when the internet wasn't taken seriously

It's just a /pol/ thing, and it's because of large numbers of Turkish immigrants in Europe.

some things never change

because even when the empire fell we landed on six feet and the europeans didn't get the genocide that they were hoping for

Because of the massacre and enslavement of millions of people for centuries. The hypocrisy is that Rome gets a pass.

WE

Nah man, 'Americans aren't white' is almost as ebin as my le eternal Anglo memes xDD

>Turkey is still a shithole
>even the Balkanshits have surpassed you
Wow, you really landed on a gold mine there lmao

>Can you imagine the British and French sending half a million men to, say, China or India for one battle? Only to lose said battle after nearly a year of fighting and 300,000 casualties?
The British lost most people of their wars at the beginning of their times in India tho?

That one fucking tripfaggot from when this board was new

>not Iran
>not Japan

Russia was kicking the absolute shit out of the Turks in the Crimean War until the west intervened. Ottomans would've collapsed otherwise.

They couldn't even beat a bunch of Serbs and Bulgarians with pitchforks by the end, just because the Brits were more focused on keeping Germany from overrunning France and only gave a halfarsed effort in the East to keep Russia happy, doesn't make the Ottomans strong. They were getting crushed in the Caucasus, for example.

>Russia was kicking the absolute shit out of the Turks in the Crimean War
Tbf that was mainly due to awful statistics.

* logistics
And Russia also wasn't an ordinary power desu.

That's a bit harsh. Although the Turks really didn't do much post-Vienna but decline.
>And Russia also wasn't an ordinary power desu
What do you mean?

They were also beat by Bulgaria pretty much single-handedly in the First Balkan war. By the time of WWI they were absolutely shit and the only reason the Treaty of Sevres wasn't enforced was beecause the British couldn't really give a fuck about the Ottomans.

>All these ancient Indo-European people
>tfw this is the future of Europe

?????

Indo-Europeans did nothing but genocide and oppress indigenous people everywhere they went. They lived the full chimp life and managed to lose in a few places, how is that a tragedy?
The genocide of Stonehengebuilders is a bigger tragedy IMO since unlike Indo-Europeans they weren't militaristic so they didn't have a chance.

WE

What's not accurate then?

Russians had much more manpower than the ottoman empire especially post Vienna when the economy started to decline as well.

1. They just took Egypt's current borders and made it jaggier, it seems

2. Barbary coast and Crimea were satellite states with significant military and commercial presence, not Ottoman

3. Eastern border just looks exaggerated, like how you always see Iraq on Rome maps

>They were also beat by Bulgaria pretty much single-handedly in the First Balkan war

Bulgaria, Greece, Serbia, and Montenegro. And those states were pretty badass back then. Western (mostly French) officers observing the battles they participated in dubbed Bulgarians the best man for man army in the world.

>the only reason the Treaty of Sevres wasn't enforced was beecause the British couldn't really give a fuck

The Greeks did, and they had more men and materiel than the exhausted Turks, plus help from the French. And during the wad itself the British cared enough to send 2 million troops against them.

idk, most people would rather go on vacation to Turkey over any balkan gypsy-slav country

The word shithole gets thrown around so much its literally lost its meaning. I mean there's India, which is a literal shithole( sorry Indians, but to be fair you guys are progressing really fast) and then theres just insulting countries you don't like for the fuck of it. Its a really reddit tier word

Criticizing his word choice and saying "we're not as bad as India" doesn't change the fact that your county went from a first rate power to a dump

Ehh meme aside turkey is really comfy, it's felt like typical Mediterranean country with bits of ME, though l've only come to tourist areas so that might've been it

Those borders are accurate

i'm not even Turk but its kind of retarded to pretend that the country is absolutely in the gutters
also this

>most people would rather go on vacation to Turkey
Not if the terrorist attacks keep coming.

How on earth are turks responsible for the arab spring? Are you retarded?

I never mentioned the Arab spring.

What violence occuring south of their border are you talking about then

>>even the Balkanshits have surpassed you
economically, culturally and militarily we are still superior to the balkans. balkanites were stupid enough to join the eu and now germany will suck out any hope from the region. all the smart young people in the balkans have already left for west-europe

as such turkey continues to be the greatest tent-theater of the entire balkans and the middle east