Im just buy 3,000usd of ETH at 190 , how fucked i am ?

Im just buy 3,000usd of ETH at 190 , how fucked i am ?

Not at all really. Just relax for a few days and buy some cheap altcoins

You could've bought Lockheed Martin for the same price.

Top kek

Fuck Lockheed Martin

Fuuuuukkkk someone else here knows what i know, almost forgot thnks user

>id says sell
op get your money out dont be dumb, eth is a dead scam coin bitcoin is the only real coin but august first is when all coins die pull out your money.

Actually that was a brilliant move. I'm not kidding. It might reach $250 next week.

I bought 50000USD of ETH at 450, how fucked i am ?

proofs

it never reached $450

I legitimately bought about $3500 worth of ETH at $390 because I thought it was the dip (from 420) and I'm still holding.

Fuck all of you.

Probably time to sell bud

Sell low

>Sell low

dude, your meme isn't even close to being funny anymore

I only hold 1.2k usd of eth but thinking of going to 10k

You're pretty fucked.
If you were smart you'd be buying 300-400 worth every month this year, you would have entered at $20, and be on top right now. Don't drop it all at once, dollar cost average monthly instead.

It's not a meme faggot

ohhhh crypto jessica, you always give the best advice. bless your heart.

i bought at 12 im okay with you buying at 190

$6 by sunday

Mate, the alt coin dip is what you're supposed to be buying while everyone goes into the btc circle jerk

bite the pillow

It's still very much so funny.

kek it happens buddy. Hold those bags, might be a few months but hopefully it'll recover.

Im seriously thinking of spending $4000 on ETH, then spending about half of that ETH on other altcoins i think could moon after this fork shit settles down. All this crashing is just temporary....right anons?

Fuark, I feel like in the next few weeks i have the potential to make a fuckton of gains

Why would you buy something whose value only goes down.

I still hold more ETH than you when i bought at 12$. lel.

I bought at $1.35 lol

Yup I bought in at $350 thinking it was going to keep mooning.

Driving me fucking nuts here

>he bought the ETH meme

Prepare to become a living meme by buying high and selling low

Not fucked at all OP, just forget about it for a year or two and you'll be fine. Anyone actually selling this at a loss is genuinely retarded, their perspective gets all fucked up and they degenerate to the pajeet shit infested tier scamcoins which have no realistic hope whatsoever. Don't fall for this trap, it's common with gamblers so maybe you can read up on that if you don't want to take my word for it.

But why is it crashing ? Just because of bancor scam maybe?

But I think it is.

I dunno man, does it really matter? Stick to your bet and you'll be able to accept the result either way. Mindlessly chasing the market most likely lands you with these cucks who burned through all their capital because they can't sit still for 5 fucking minutes.

nice just wait a year

Less fucked than if you'd have put the same amount of money in 95% of other crypto currencies. You still might be fucked though.

as someone who bought LTC in 2013 at $35, my advice to you is hold long and dont ask others for advice as long as its something you believe in
you are as fucked as you believe yourself to be

On the short term you're fucked on the long term you're fine

Right there with you. $4k worth at $401.

so do I buy ETH now or will it go lower during the weekend ?

meh you're probably fine. It's going to get rough in coming days and you're going to take sharp losses but in 1-2 months you will have largely recovered. That's how it goes in crypto. Patience is always key.

I have a stop at $167
>mfw this happens tomorrow

>he bought the all time high

So after this huge BCC/Bitcoin drama is ethereum the coin to go ?

So let me get this straight, ETH is shilled on here 24/7 for several years, and you wait until it's increased over 500% in the last month, and over 1000% over the last few months to buy?

it will be even funnier when you sell

very, monero is making it obsolete.

ETH is only going up after BTC forks and everyone sells it and their shitty BCC on Aug 1. Buy more ETH (or any altcoin) now knackers and make some bank.

>impying hes not a normie
>implying he didn't start posting in the last few months

>mfw new PC without GPU for almost two months
how likely is there going to be a crash on 1st Aug?

400 by october you will make $10 kek

>400 by october
No way, it's legitimately going to $120-150 and staying there for months

Why not just buy an nvidia card at this point?

Nice grab homie.

nope, 5k soon
I bouight at 1.35

exactly i was a /b/tard in highschool, moved on to normie life and didnt visit b for a good 8 yrs. found out about crypto in may this yr see someone complaining about Veeky Forums people in the poloniex trollbox and head over to see what board this is on.

As someone who bought ETH at 1.35, /thread
Because all cryptos just spiked way faster than the market can sustain, fucking obviously they were going to crash. They'll hang around current prices, maybe crash a bit more, then slowly rise. They won't be back to 390 immediately, but they'll go way higher than that long term. No fucking spike like the last one lasts.

How to Buy Ethereum???

HOW
DO
I
SHOT
WEB
??

What's the coin cap on ETH again?

anyone who sells right now is a panicky bitch boy

3000 usd for what? nomads sky expansion?

Buy high sell low

>Fuuuuukkkk someone else here knows what i know, almost forgot thnks user
because they will build an orbital moon habitat that their stock will moon?

I'm not very experienced, but i would say that market uncertainty will bring prices down regardless of a hard fork, since a lot are unsure.

ETH max goes 2, 3, or 4 times its value.

Choose the right altcoin and it could go 10 or 15x

Cool, just bought 100k

>8 AM
YOU'RE FUCKED OP LOL ENJOY YOUR BAGS
>9 PM
i-i-i-i-it will come back d-d-d-down.. e-e-e-enjoy your crash in the f-f-future...

Send me bitcoin and I'll send you the equivalent fair market value of ethereum minus a small fee :^)

guys

someone is literally buying 100k

Nice

/biz in a nutshell

I bought 30000 at 330 . And it was all I had.