How many IOTA do you own? Pic related

How many IOTA do you own? Pic related.

1 gillion?

My portfolio consistent of IOTA BNT and XMR. Future proof gains.

indeed for those two, but what is BNT?1 Giga IOTA

>what is BNT?
The official coin of /bizrael/.

Bancor Network Token user. I have almost 200 monero, 1.8Gi a few days ago but I sold when it mooned for no reason. Looking to buy back in ASAP but I can see it falling down a bit more soon one everything is resolved August 1 and the network tanks

Bancor also going to tank when the price floor is bought out too

How many mIota in a gIota?

1000 miota

What wallet are you using?

One question. Why would anyone buy a coin thats is already starting so high (top 10) like IOTA?

I mean what are you guys expecting. Isnt it much better to put money in coins that are still comming around the top 50-100 spectrum?

and you wonder why you're poor?

I'm wondering this too. The supply seems extremely high and it's already a top 10 coin. The market cap would need to double for you to see it go 2x

Actually im not. I mined Ripple when they where below 1cent got my ETH at 12$and bought lots of ICN at 30cents.

i knew you were into shitcoins.

Fun fact i also mined 6.000.000 Dogecoins when they came out that i still hold for fun.

who could forget the 6 million?

Fucking doge coins started this whole shitcoin craze. I remember people giving massive amounts of them out on Veeky Forums one week and then the next week posting a rant thread after they mooned that they just gave away $100s of dollars

Because there's a massive difference between a number 1-2 coin and a 9-10 coin in size. And there are actual shit coins ahead of monero and iota. But if you have other ideas on lesser known coins to buy, I'm all ears

Yeah i remember those good times. It was hilarous i mined 100.000 Doges in a singel day with my single radeon r9 back then. Sold 100.000k for 100$ on ebay and bought my first mining rig for that money. Good times. Still hold those coins for fun. Pretty funny when it really raised in the last couple of months. I never thought this would happen.

If IOTA reached ripple size. You would see a 10x. Which is by all means not bad. At ethereum market cap it would be at 30x.

Are you dropping 100k on it?

Well i would buy BAT, desu. Developer made firefox and javascript. Also BAT will be stored on the brave browser for watching ads. Also they are currrently at an all time low. Its the next coin im buying. (I already got 4k of those.)

Yeah, that's why I feel it is a good investment to invest in coins with actually good technologies behind them... literal shitcoins have huge market caps for doing nothing besides having a trendy name.

Seriously though, if you have any dank coins I'm all ears, you seem like you know what you're doing

Iota could easily reach the market cap of ripple. Accomplishes the same thing (fast tx) and is a first mover in new tech.

That's what I'm saying. I'm definitely not first to the party, but on the real stock market you won't see a 10x gain in your life, but for these coins it's a solid possibility. Fuck I went from $5k-$8k in two weeks, that would have taken 5+ years on the market. We are spoiled

lol what a gay ass website
downvoted

Its too risky to me. Its more likely that it goes down to 10% than going up by 1000% and literally replacing Ripple by don´t having any infratructure yet and no real use. Don´t get me wrong i like the concept of IOTA but at the current state i think its way to overpriced.

But i will buy them if they are in the top 40 or something more realistic.

That is good logic. They have been on a huge slide recently too. I'm going to wait until they bottom out, I do think they have a lot of promise though. And wtf is up with them not being on bittrex?

baffling. i don't get it.

Still bought a bit to early. But im not concerned. Actually im happy that i can buy more of them now. Also having the inventor of firefox, brave and javascript in their dev team is more in their portfolio than nearly 99% of any other ICOs / altcoins. Lets see how BAT is going in 12 months.

Feels bad being poor

now i understand why you're shitting on iota.

Where can you but it? Bitfinec needs identification to TRADE.

Can u list ur portfolio?

>downvoted
>redditfag detected

139 Gi, thats about 0.005% of the whole supply. Feels good.

Pajeet

It never confirmed.

you need a reattach in 33% of cases, try again