Was he the greatest European ever?

Was he the greatest European ever?

well, no, he killed a lot of people and waged wars all around the country. why would that make him a good guy

>a wop larping as a Frenchmen larping as European
hweak bait

you don't know what "great" means in a historical context do you?

Yes

Absolutely.

Vive l'Empereur, but unironically.

He was one of the greatest humans who ever lived, and I say that as an englishman

>Waged wars

Ass hurt Anglos and Germs constantly trying to invade France is hardly Napoleon's fault

>Corsica
>not rightful French clay

He was pretty danm great for a frank. Even if a lot of people claim he was italian (which would make him being so great a lot more logical)

When did Spaintried to invade France?P

>Invades Spain
>Ruined the country
>Ruined the colonies in America
>Now the majority of the ex-colonies of Spain are shitholes

Yeah, what a good guy.

>implying Latin America isn't doing better than Spain RIGHT NOW despite the backing of the EU and the million and a half political problems happening to them.

Spain was a Bourbon monarchy that wasn't playing by the Continental System's rules. The only poor choice Napoleon made in regards to Spain was installing his incompetent brother,min the long term, the country would have benefited from Napoleonic rule.

Also, Spain and its countries were already shitholes before the Peninsular War

*colonies

>Latin America isn't doing better than Spain RIGHT NOW
No it isn't. Just look at the migration trends.

>Spain and its countries were already shitholes before the Peninsular War
>This meme
Spain's manufacturing sector was skyrocketing and any foreigner that went to Mexico agreed that it was a highly sophisticated place. NIDF (Napoleon internet defence force) needs to fuck off

Latin American inmigrants aren't going mostly to Spain, I can tell you that much, and they're mostly caribbeans sand-eaters.

>Latin American inmigrants aren't going mostly to Spain,
Most Ecuatorians,Colombians,Venezuelans,Bolivians,Argentinians,Uruguayans and Peruvians are going to Spain. Even then it shows that Spain is doing much better than them in every metric. Spain is growing at a higher rate than Latin America

We'll see how long that growth lasts after they put the commies in charge.

What is your argument? Spain is growing faster than literal shitholes. Which means that they are doing much better

My argument is that Spain has no excuse for being so shit-tier with all the advantages it has, and that it'll probably get even worst in the next few years.

>My argument is that Spain has no excuse for being so shit-tier with all the advantages it has,
How is it shit tier? And what advantages? The country has 0 natural resources unlike Bolivia or any shithole from South America

>muh resources
less than 5% of the global economy is agriculture and mining, read more books

>less than 5% of the global economy is agriculture and mining, read more books
>Manufacturing doesn't have a competitive advantage close to natural resources.
>Manufacturing is not based around natural resources
You are a moron pal. Like 30% of Chile's economy is mining and is the only decent country in the region

It is one of the poorest countries in western Europe, while starting to sink into the socioeconomical problems that took down Latam in the past few decades.

Their advantages:
>Antiquity
>Access to all of Latin America's combined resources for some 400 years
>EU membership
>Germany's neetbucks since like 1940, and the HRE's neetbucks before that
>Neutrality during the world wars
>Easy access to the Atlantic and the Mediterranean
>Cultural ties with Europe, the middle eastern world and the mesoamerican world
>Oldest Roman colony with most roman infrastructure built in it
>Close ties with the Vatican and Italy in general

And probably more but that's all I can be arsed to think of right now.

So I guess the UK, that has no natural resources and made most of it's manufacturing with imported goods, and all of Latam's early 20th century economy were jewish propaganda?

No,Plato is.

Which alternative universe is this?

>It is one of the poorest countries in western Europe, while starting to sink into the socioeconomical problems that took down Latam in the past few decades.
Spain had 5 civil wars in the XIX century and then a civil war in the XX. Latin America was wealthier than most of Europe until the commodity crisis arouse. You are a literal retard desu.
>HRE bucks
>German bucks from 1940
Wtf am I reading?

Uk's manufacturing developed from the traditional clothing sector based around English wool. Latin American economies just developed into commodity economies due inestability in the XIX century. You are clueless as fuck dude

>implying Latin America wasn't fighting civil wars all trough the XIX and didn't suffer of civil unrest during the XX century.

>HRE bucks
>German bucks from 1940

So you don't actually know anything about Spain?

During the late 1700s, but all of the food and raw resources like minerals came from abroad. Either from colonies of bought from other countries.

>>implying Latin America wasn't fighting civil wars all trough the XIX and didn't suffer of civil unrest during the XX century.
And? What does this have to do with Spain?
>HRE bucks
Literally when? If anything it would be the other way around
>German bucks since 1940
Like? Germany was in the middle of WWII in 1940 and after that Germany was recieving US bucks as it was totally destroyed

Napoleon was a nigger.