youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
vecteezy.com/vector-art/72898-fingerprint
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

what is this coin? Any summaries?

literally a poop scamcoin

You can mine it. That about sums it up.

I NEED A FIX CAUSE IM GOIN DOWN

Has anyone tried running that logo through the fingerprint database?

So its literally the new feathercoin?

>vecteezy.com/vector-art/72898-fingerprint

Already am. Sorry I didn't dump my 15k siggies on you dumbasses at 4.8k to rebuy now for 4x my position.

I had he "too good to be true" feeling but deluded myself into holding.

Every day is a lesson!

sigt teaches valuable lessons, as well as makes people $$$

when will this shit coin pump?

Lmao... im mining it but i don't believe in this shitty coin made by college kids.

Never. The pnd already happened.

>t. faggot who doesn't know who the devs are

>when will this shit coin pump?
won't be for another few weeks.

This is/was the next Chaincoin in the line of scams.

the next ____ is a stale meme dude.

>stale
The same meme that caused Signatum to pump in the first place, used by the people involved in the Chaincoin scam.

except sigt isn't a masternode coin. soooo guess ur wrong and a faggot

watch the volume, 3k+ pump is due

kek, and neither is bitcoin, which zedomax compared chaincoin with. and in turn sigt is being compared to the next chaincoin as it does all the time in telegram and on this board.

yeah, between soon and never.

Same here user. I had the sell orders for 4700 but I canceled them when I went to sleep... well spilt milk and all that

there was an user last night who discovered some pretty wild things about sigt that made it seem like a scam. also it tanked another 400+ sats today? staying the fuck away from this one

>

first 1000 blocks were mined by 1000 unique addresses which then all sent 2500 SIGT to a wallet

>citation needed

see for yourself

yes, those were the devs. the devs mined the first coins because they knew about the coin first. but everybody had the opportunity to mine it when they did. exactly like bitcoin. deal with it

You realize that any pre-mine that may have taken place assuming the worst case scenario presented yesterday is true (at max 3.75m coins) is rapidly outpaced by the fucking gigantic mining farms in China pointing 60,000 cards at this algo and placing continuous pricing pressure on the coin? People are dumping alright. 25,000,000 coins have likely been dumped over the last week. Miners are producing about 2.5-3.0 million coins per day @ current block and reward rates and many of them are subsistence miners - they immediately sell their mining proceeds.

I think it's a bit early to declare this coin dead and over. The first halving hasn't taken place, much less the second. Let's see where things are in 75 days or so.

I'm holding my 15k coins for the non-zero chance that the devs actually deliver on their objectives and allow me to cash out in a reasonably big way. If not, my effective cost for them was between 50 - 150 SAT and I'll watch them burn.

yup. this coin is just getting started. yeah it could be a flop, but it's certainly not definitely dead either. people here just like to say "ded coin" cuz they like to be edgy or whatever.

Very possibly. I'm still holding some DGB that I auto-exchanged. All of my coins are 2-3 year holds, though, because I'm curious to see what'll happen to the space in that time.

It sounds like you have made peace with it user.

>950

just like how you made peace with walking in on me fukting your mother, fagget!

there there, it'll be over soon. quick and painless

4 BTC buy orders also

WHO ARE WE?

Fucked

when is it gonna hit bittrex?

Never

between 2 and 2000 weeks

there was no premine, you can go to the first block in explorer and see when it was mined, after the ANN was posted.

it was fair game for anyone that saw the ANN when it was posted. at least 5 people started mining the fuck out of it, and the difficulty was nothing.

>According to the telegram group the whitepaper is almost fishished

IT'S HAPPENING BOYS

BIG TIME PUMP INCOMING

>Down to 700 sats
Fuck :)

just hit up my bc dealer.. can buy 2x my wallet for 1/3 the price

>BIG TIME PUMP INCOMING

>>Down to 700 sats
>Fuck :)

lmao

the new whitepaper been listed on the discord group.

lmao... nothing is gonna happen.

They're very very stupid if they don't hold that release until after Aug 1st when this BCC shitstorm blows over

This delusion is just so pathetic. 1000 sat will be the ceiling for a long long time