My favorite tank is English

> My favorite tank is English
> One and a half meters if you're French or 59 inches if you're blessed by the Imperial system

What the fuck is his problem?

He's delusional he thinks the FT-17 was rubbish.

He understands the imperial system of measurement is limiting because it stunts measurement comprehension in Americans.

it was tbqfh

Have you heard about The Great Courses Plus? It's really worth the money imo

He is typical ANGL* Scum

His problem?

The french draw breath!

Why do people get so triggered by an Anglo being comically anglocentric? He loves England and obviously he lays a lot of it on thick just for fun.

It's almost like "What the fuck is his problem?" threads are meant to be comedic or something isn't it user?

I would wager there's someone that gets their backside burnt by this man's every word.

I don't really understand the appeal of a man telling you about books he's read myself but I doubt anyone gets really upset about his shit except for Wehraboos because >muh MG42

Now I don't mind him mocking the French now and then I mean it's expected, but his anglocentrism influences his opinions way too much (muh bren, muh market garden etc)

The Bren was a better weapon in many ways, it stayed in service until the Vietnam war, the MG42 is a bit of a meme because Germans and Wehraboos talk it up as much as the weebs do with Katanas

I think people just take things a little to seriously.
But yeah the anglocentrism shtick can get a bit repetitive,

What does his sweater smells like?

woolite

>it stayed in service until the Vietnam war
And variations of the MG-42 are still in service today. The MG3, which is essentially the same weapon chambered in 7.62 NATO is used by nearly 40 different countries. The M-60 was also quite clearly inspired by it. It was a much more influential design.
The Bren wasn't even designed in the UK, it was a licensed version of a Czech gun.

And the Minmi is the Bren successor for squad based shit, the MG42 was a great suppressive fire weapon it just wasn't as good of a LMG

>Minimi
>Related to the Bren in any way shape or form

>>the MG42 was a great LMG, it just wasn't that good of an LMG

It's smells of continentals blood and tears.

In use it absolutely is
>They didn't make different versions of the MG42
Are you memeing? The MG42 is superior in all ways to a Vickers or Browning, the fast barrel change was revolutionary for its role, but it's till absolutely fucking useless anywhere but Europe (tropical weather would fuck it and Africa theater had its own issues with them), inaccurate compared to a Bren because it can't be aimed like a rifle, and isn't an LMG in concept or design

reminder that Lindybeige claims:

>no one used swords, axes
>no one used horses
>no one used throwing knives
>no one used double strap arm shields
>no one used scythes
>no one used mail coifs
>no one used torches
>Pikemen didn't fight each other
>no one spoke French during the French revolution
>no one spoke Latin during the Roman Republic
>battle of Zama didn't happen
>Romans carried one pilum
>Vikings weren't real
>berserkers weren't real
>climate change isn't real
>stagnant social mobility isn't real
>castles were defended by three soldiers
>butted mail is better than riveted mail
>operation market garden was a success
>Napoleon was literally Hitler
>The Churchill was the best tank in WWII
>The English won the Hundreds Years' War
>british naval guns on Malta could lanuch projectiles into space

I notice you don't include his claim that the french resistance was next to useless for the allies :)

>Wehraboos because >muh MG42
The entire basic Infantry doctrine of the German armies was based on these high Rpm-MGs. And his first video about the matter could very easily understood as him downplaying its performance and importance.

And it was based on them doing exactly what he said they did, creating an area of denial, he's a faggot but he's absolutely correct in saying that a Bren was more valuable than an MG34/42 in the facet of small unit tactical flexibility

Yes, but his video was about Bren vs. MG34/42, which means that all facets of their use should be evaluated. Of course, one could argue that everyone with even a scarce knowledge of WW2-warfare would know the advantages of the latter and that the Lloyd just pointed out the Brens. But the video in itself seems somewhat biased. The second one definitely is a necessity.

PS: Please let me stress again that I'm not a Wehraboo, I can believe that British Infantry Platoons were useful enough, especially with UC support and their excellent SMLEs.

Mothballs and paint

t. Anglo

>Anglo behaving like a normal anglo
Nothing new. Just look at how they brag about azincourt, they forget they lost the war in the end. Anglos are just the most arrogant people.

the english won the war though

it was useless