BUY BTC BEFORE IT MOONS WITH BCC

As the price of BTC is slitghtly dipping today, it is the perfect time to buy BTC in bulk for free BCC

Other urls found in this thread:

bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it for her

doing it for a girl because shes attractive.

lmao cuck.

you do realise that's what everyone is doing right?

do you actually think that BTC + BCC market cap will be greater than current BTC market cap

>Current BTC price includes peoples expectation of free BCC
>As soon as BCC activates BTC will dip by whatever BCC is priced at
>An overwhelming amount of people will try to instantly sell their BCC for a quick profit. Others will be trying to sell their BTC to rebuy alt-coins.
Unless there's a last minute frenzy and BTC surges to 4k people are going to get rekt. Buying alts while they're cheap is the easiest profit.

why not cash out to usdt

also alts always dies when theres a large change in btc no matter what direction

THIS

tax n fees

This. Fucking this

>he thinks his alts are ever going back up

Heh nothing personal kid

You're gonna make it, lavish is that understanding user.

Look that huge sell wall at 2690

THIS!

bitcoin is overvalued right now because everyone expects free Cash. It'll be a race to sell everything on Sunday. Good luck to everyone competing in that race.

There is now 26,669 BTC in shorts open on Bitfinex.

bfxdata.com/positions/btcusd

That's $71,632,934. In shorts.

And no, they're not all 1:1 hedged on a cash buy just to get BCC. Even if they were, they won't all "claim" to get out after they get their BCC, which means lots of market buys. And no, not all of the 1:1 hedgers that DO dump BCC will sell their collateral BTC after exiting their hedged short, especially if it's short squeezing and they now own an appreciating asset. Meaning an outsized buying effect is basically guaranteed. Additionally, I've never gotten the claim function on BFX to work at all. So there might not even be any claiming. Anyone gotten it to work? Ever?

Hold on to your butts. It might chop around for the next day or two, but unwinding that many shorts is not going to be pretty.

This is, by far, the largest amount of shorts that has ever been opened at one time in the bitcoin ecosystem.

Cool charts, ty

Absolutely this. Three coins I have a significant amount invest now are LBC, VIA & EDG

>usdt
lrn2read.fag

So a lot of people (The BTC shorters) are betting that people will dump BTC in favor of BCC?

If so, it's a buying opportunity for BTC in the coming weeks

Alright, in all seriousness. What do anons think her price is?

$200 an hour

WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THIS. THE SUM OF BCC AND BTC WILL BE WHAT BTC IS RIGHT NOW

She's Instagram famous, it would be more. At least 200k.

holyfuck she's hot
nah, between 2 and 10k I would guess

If BCC hangs around instead of zeroing and you're in alts when it forks you're left with less valuable BTC and no BCC

That's Alexis Ren. And yes she's hot as fucking fuck

>tattoo on forearm

I laugh at high inhib faggots like you that can't into tatted chicks. More pussy for me.

That cheap? Nah geez, she has an agent telling her not to do it or something.

Is it a good strategy then, to see which alts were dumped the most, and buy those, since that's where most BTC left and that's where it'll most likely go back to?

Why did it go under $1? Isn't this supposed to be constant all the time?

that cunt is anorexic anyway. That means she doesn't enjoy sex and never fucks despite being one of the hottest girl on the planet.

Everyone seems so sure the price will drop, people forget about the market manipulation we've seen before.

Who gains the most by raising the price and forcing those shorts to close?

I'm bullish

Lmao, it's always some women-obsessed brainlet giving shitty advice like this. Stay poor, cuck.

main reason IMO: it's shady as fuck and spooks me
it could go to zero at any time, it is by far the highest risk for that IMO

Unless more money comes in.

BECAUSE THIS ISN'T A STOCK SPLIT YOU FUCKING RETARD

HAVE YOU HEARD OF CLAMS? ITS AN ALTCOIN FORKED FROM BTC.

ITS THE SAME FUCKING SHIT

BCC HAS IT'S OWN FUCKING PRICE, RIGHT FUCKING NOW ON VIABTC AS FUTURES.

IT IS A FUCKING ALT COIN

STOP FUDDING, RETARD

That is quite interesting data.

It's a fair bit less than daily volume but enough to definitely change the variables.. basically, if it dumps, expect it to start pumping huge once those shorts start closing.

If BCC has any appreciable value, it will cause BTC to drop. Where do the think the money will come from otherwise?

USDT is sketchy as fuck.

It's pretty much a Polo-operated scam. I'd avoid it.

There is no convincing rationale to be bullish. Unless BCC is worthless it will siphon off money from BTC. Jihan is backing it, so it won't be completely worthless.

Just because you get Bitcoin cash doesn't mean the exchange turns it into a trading pair.

The only place I know of that is going to trade bitcoincash is ViaBTC, a sketchy exchange that popped up a few months ago hailing from inside the People's Republic of China, probably run by the miners themselves

I don't want to hold this shitcoin and I'll tell you why

Its worthless, literally. Good luck getting in the stampede to sell this shitcoin to Zero.

Meanwhile your ass is holding a crap ton of BTC whose price has been pumped by whales

So you risk your capital in bitcoin to get a chinese scamcoin in a bungler's operatino that will most likely take down the value of both btc and Bitcoincash?

Count me out faggots

10/10 would footfag again

So it seems it's best to sit on fiat and then take advantage of the dump?

thank you Veeky Forums for always making my decisions in life easier
>proceeds to sell holdings

There won't be a dump. Those shorts are all going to get liquidated.

holy sheeit that a fine-ass honkie

Every one of these whores on instragram goes to dubai to get shit on (literally) by rich sheikhs for hundreds of thousands of dollars.

what makes you think that?

Call it a gut feeling.

is your gut jewish?

>this thread

Quite.

Obviously, but how much do you think she costs? 150k?

Why did she ruin herself with the tattoo desu m8s?

>attractive women
>logic

>lure in gwai-lo with promise of %13 free moni
>hrahrahra who the fuk give meereons for free
>rock gwai-lo's accounts on august 1st
>gwai-lo can't withdraw BTC
>raugh