Do you agree with this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Barbarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy
nature.com/articles/ncomms15694
biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448.full.pdf html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. Not at all. Top right= ancient Egyptians and they weren't mulattoes like Haley Selasessie.

honestly i don't give a shit

Who are the fuckin' Moth Men on the lower right?

Libyans

Semites, Mesopotamians, or Anatolians probably

If we're going based strictly on skin tone then Hulk Hogan was an ancient Egyptian.

Why not just post pic of actual Egyptian? Pic related is dark enough for black people to be happy about

xD

No, Lybians, now fuck off retard

(Interestinglu enough they kept that same clothes and headresses even later on during Roman times

>Why not just post pic of actual Egyptian?
Because actual egyptians don't consider themselves black regardless of how they're seen by others.

And?

They did the DNA already. Refer to that instead of subjective, stylized restored wall paintings.

Modern egyptians are dismissed as arab on the basis of their not accepting being called black.
What are blacks gonna be happy about if actual egyptians are posted?

Yes, on three people from Northen NEW KINGDOM Egypt, extraordinary evidence!!!

Sigh

I'm sorry that the facts didn't turn out the way you wanted. Life is often like that. Maturity is learning to deal with.

Old, New Kingdom, Future Kingdom - the main population didn't miraculously disappear, retard. Arguably the greatest Egyptian Pharaoh Ramesses II had red hair. There were no niggers in Egypt except the lowest parts where they bordered Nubia. And they were mostly slaves.

Do they know that most Ethiopian groups outside of the Oromo (including Haile Selassie's) don't consider themselves black?

>le epic pharaoh kills Nubians pcitures xDDD

How about you post the picture where he absolutely sluaghtered the Aryan Aegean and Anatolian invaders huh?

>Nothing happened

Yeah, nothing Except Canaanites/Syrians/Hurrites conquering Northen Egypt for centuries and forever changing the genome of the famous pyramid builders

I doubt it. But the internet isn't full of ethipians sperging when they get called blacks, whereas egyptians (and north africans in general) are vocal as fuck.

The fuck are you talking about, moron? Neither of these civilizations ever got close to Egypt's core territories or population. They never ever went beyond the Sinai. The Nubians conquered Egypt, then the Persians, then everyone else.

THE NIGGERS CONQUERED EGYPT FIRST. You get it?

Hyksos were Canaanites/West Asians, you might want to at least the Wikipedia page about ancient Egypt before shouting at me, you annoying ignoramus fuck.

he's vaguely refering to the hyksos invasion. people from the levant controlled lower egypt for a few centuries before the New Kingdom. of course this hardly is sufficient for them to be "unblacked"

The kangs had blonde and red hair like the berbers

>conquering Northen Egypt for centuries

No. They did form the core of the caste of royal and military charioteers though.

I know what he meant, that certainly doesn't amount to the whole Egyptian gene changing. The amount of mental gymnastics these people will go to "prove" that Egypt was black is astonishing.

100% nigger right there.

Not that I support him but logically speaking we don't have the genetic data of the old and middle kingdoms, so they actually could have been black. though desu I feel like it's unlikely

>The amount of mental gymnastics these people will go to "prove" that Egypt was black is astonishing.
In their defense, the idiotic idea that invasion=population replacement is for some reason taken as holy dogma by 95% of people who discuss population history on the web.

>invasion=population replacement

invasion=population replacement

you cannot have a large group of people move into an area inhabited by another large group of people without that native group being displaced to one degree or another. Environmental carrying capacity is a thing.

Aren't there any Old Kingdom mummies that can be tested so we can finally put this whole shit to rest? (Well, I imagine blacks would still claim that they WUZ Pharaohs, but whatever).? And if not, what is the chance that we can find any?

>Environmental carrying capacity is a thing.
And it almost invariably is a magnitude or four greater than a conquering army.

You think military forces are the only ones capable of invasion? Entire population groups up and relocate sometimes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Migration_Period

Ethiopians are like Semiticized Cushites. They'd inadvertently resemble the ancient Egyptians more closely while the Canaanites are probably like darker skinned Palestinians and Jordanians and possibly Yemenis and such like the Bedouins. The ancient Egyptians are reported to have considered Punt their ancestral homeland but they probably mixed with Levantine or Mesopotamian people later.

in nearly all cases the invasion force is relatively small compared to the settled population and only displaces the ruling class

Hebrews or Philistines

>nearly all cases

no

The other user made a slight mistake.
>nearly

No, in every case.

I should add the the specific East African component of the ancient Egyptian's genes is likely closer to the Beja peoples though aside from the possible closeness also with Siwa Berbers and Southern Egyptians or Sudanese Arabs already.

SO YOU IS SAYIN?

>universal qualifier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Five_Barbarians

Such an iconic black man

Yep

Yes user Ramses was in all probability an blonde Nordic Aryan in the darkest continent with abundant access to henna powder.

>darkest continent with abundant access to henna powder
it's funny how you think this is an argument

Just like the pigmentation of hair follicles is?
>Muh Deenah
Actual results from the mummy show African heredity.

Muslims color their beard red with henna, retard. Doesn't mean WE WUZ BARBAROSSA N'SHEEIT

Yep just like the pharaoh coloring his hair red doesn't mean it either. Henna powder has been used by numerous cultures on the African continent throughout history btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramesses_II#Mummy

>Microscopic inspection of the roots of Ramesses II's hair proved that the king's hair originally was red, which suggests that he came from a family of redheads.[68] This has more than just cosmetic significance: in ancient Egypt people with red hair were associated with the deity Seth, the slayer of Osiris, and the name of Ramesses II's father, Seti I, means "follower of Seth."[69] Another study found that Ramasses II was fair-skinned.[70]

well now you have been truly BTFO

Why are you even conversing with these /leftypol/ retards? They are already claiming that Rome wasn't white, tomorrow I expect them to claim that ancient Chinese were aboriginals. There's just no winning here.

hello /leftypol/

Game, Set and Match

Afrocentric tards

hi hihi

They are Lybians you retarded fuck, try making a 2 minutes google research before spouting your bullshit

Lybian/North Africaans known as Libu by Egypitans are always depicted with that kind of headress

>There were no niggers in Egypt except the lowest parts where they bordered Nubia. And they were mostly slaves.

Wrong

I'm not sure why you would think that í thought ramses was blond, I am fully aware that a man DNA tested as arab is in fact black, I am not stupid

It's not henna, my grandmother used lime to strip the hair of pigment. That cannot be deciphered easily from actual red hair.

So what? The Egyptians were not Norwegians? Big fucking news.
and his image are still right. With the exception of the late 25th dynasty Egyptians were not "black". The further back in time you go, actually, the less mixed with sub-saharian Africans they become. Now go wewuz in hell, faggots.

And btw Nubians and Western Africans are two completely different ethnic groups on the opposite sides of a giant continent, so black Americans can't claim them either. If they knew their shit they would try to give a little more importance in popular culture to the Mali Empire and the other kingdoms of their ancestors, instead of whining about Egypt because is one of the few they knew even without opening a fucking book.

>blacks only come in one shade.
>inb4 they're rape baby mutts
>one drop rule=black.

I always imagined ancient egyptians looking sort of like nubians. Is that correct?

No.

They be all white wearing different body paint. Das rite.

Most black Americans don't place special attention on Egypt. It's a subgroup that the rest of the black community have known about and abhor because they're the carbon copy of /pol/.

I'm not American, so I hope you are right. It's just that I've seen a lot of sperging online every time a movie about ancient Egypt was made (there was an image going around about some idiots on tumblr getting pissed at an actual Egyptian dude playing as an ancient one) and even on pop science fb pages after they published the last DNA study. It looks to me like a thing that a lot of them believe, even when they are not "hoteps" or whatever. What was your experience?

Does Veeky Forums agree with this?

>Ramases had red hair
and fair skin; he had Leukoderma. Did you really think Celts were Egyptian kings?

[Ceccaldi, Pierre (1987). "Research on the Mummy of Ramasses II". Bulletin de l'Academie de médecine]

>There were no niggers in Egypt except the lowest parts where they bordered Nubia

Lowest? Do you mean the southern areas? You're not very bright, are you?

There is no longer much debate about what the race of ancient Egyptians was because there is sufficient evidence in terms of their own art and modern genealogy.

"Their findings confirm the historical hypotheses that the Ancient Egyptians were descended in roughly equal measures from Berber and Semitic peoples, with an increasing Negroid influence from the North to South of the country... the Egyptian people have remained remarkably unchanged to modern times. "

Najovits, Simson R. "Egypt, Trunk of the Tree, Vol. I: A Modern Survey of and Ancient Land"

As the source says, Dark skinned people in Ancient Egypt were not found exclusively in the south in the areas bordering the Kingdom of Kush.

Your statement that black people only existed as slaves in Egypt is absolutely ridiculous since we know that the 25th dynasty of Pharaohs were Nubians, and existed for over a century.

Prior to this dynasty and indeed after it, Nubian people in Egypt have not existed solely as slaves, since the Egyptian (despite what the bible says) did not enslave specific ethnic groups; enslaving people based on race is fairly modern.

Good post.

Also Nubians were often hired as mercenaries by the Egyptians

Some looked like Nubians, some didn't. Look at Most Egyptian art seems to portray people with my photo's skin tone, which is to say a dark-skinned Berber. However Nubians, Absyinnians also lived in Egypt, as did Semitic people.

White people, unless they were traders from Minos or Mycenae, did not live in Egypt despite what a /pol/ack might tell you.

No, red hair is a minority in these populations. The recent paper also shows they were brown-eyed, but had a skin complexion quite similar to Neolithic farmers, so a mediterranean skin tone I guess.

>This individual had a derived allele at the SLC24A5 locus, which contributes to lighter skin pigmentation and was shown to be at high frequency in Neolithic Anatolia41, consistent with the ancestral affinity shown above. Other relevant SNPs carry the ancestral allele, including HERC2 and LCT, which suggest dark-coloured eyes and lactose intolerance

nature.com/articles/ncomms15694

No, stop injecting your afrocentrist wishful thinking about the ancient egyptians. The Canannites appear to be most similar to modern day Lebanese people - genetically and quite similar appearance-wise.

>In addition, SNPs associated with phenotypic traits show Sidon_BA and the Lebanese had comparable skin, hair, and eye colours (in general: light intermediate skin pigmentation brown eyes and dark hair) with similar frequencies of the underlying causal variants in SLC24A5 and HERC2, but with Sidon_BA probably having darker skin than Lebanese today from variants in SLC45A2 resulting in darker pigmentation.

biorxiv.org/content/early/2017/05/26/142448.full.pdf html

>(there was an image going around about some idiots on tumblr getting pissed at an actual Egyptian dude playing as an ancient one) and even on pop science fb pages after they published the last DNA study. It looks to me like a thing that a lot of them believe, even when they are not "hoteps" or whatever.
A lot of that could be attributed to common ignorance and the fact that it's tumblr, they always bitch about shit like that. While it makes up a subgroup, it's a rather vocal subgroup that spreads a lot of its influence despite their views on women and such being seen as unprogressive. I think blacks that never learned much about their history prior to slavery fall prey to their ideas particularly those of Egypt, but blacks with a genuine interest in the history of Africa don't spend all of their time focusing on Egypt, there's a lot of other African cultures to learn about.

That's not true, depending of your definition of white people. If you Germanics, yeah you are right, if you mean Indoeuropeans, you have the Hittites and all a slew of lineages going to war with them or trading, sea people being used as mercs,Persians ruling and trading, the Greeks or Romans etc.

>Ramazesseses

AYO HOL UP
*SMACK LIPS*
SO YOU BE SAYIN'
*EATS CHICKEN WING*
WE WUZ RAMASASAESESES N SHIEET?

Looks like my grandfather

This. The definition of White always fluctuates depending on your location. For example ancient Jews considered Persians and Greeks to be fair while to a Germanic or Celt, Persians and Greeks would be swarthy.

By their own standards, i'm sure Egypt had alot of White people. Reminder that Celts went to Egypt as well.

Could you provide a source on the original picture? Or give more information about it?