ARK's Smartbridge just successfully did cross-chain communication with the Ethereum blockchain

ARK's Smartbridge just successfully did cross-chain communication with the Ethereum blockchain.

ARK will be $10 by 2018. Save this post.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.ark.io/
explorer.ark.io/tx/ee3fe94a3a680e0a9da8a65307c552874e14d3d69664ef710ed9bf508a86bd7d
github.com/bradyo/ark-java-smart-bridge-listener
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what does this mean?

Lambos and Moon.

It's pretty much the crypto equivalent of splitting the atom.

>tfw only have about 800ARK
>tfw too poor to buy more

Ark's smartbridge was used to deploy an ethereum contract. An action on one blockchain affected an entirely different blockchain without a hardfork. This is cross-chain communication using Ark which is what it's designed to do. No vaporware here kids

tfw ARK is my biggest investment

Soon you can operate on any blockchain all from within Ark.

You can send ARK and have your friend receive BTC seamlessly

You can use ARK to create and run ethereum contracts

And it's not one-way too. Ethereum contracts can use ARK to talk to BTC or LTC blockchains. Ark's smartbridge will be the universal language for cross-chain communication.

Everyone holding BTC and dumping alts for the fork on august 1st.

Meanwhile I'm buying up every juicy ark dip, prime time to stock up.

i have 2k ARK, should i trade my 460~ Aragon tokens for more ARK lads? wew

I'd keep the Aragon, it's low and it's a good token

buy the rumor sell the news.. ark is fucking dead

You're fucking dead kiddo say that to my ark irl not online and see what happens

Don't worry faggot...I'll get my 10% annual return in addition to the price going up above .45usd. stay poor.

Low market cap, low circulation of coins= $$$; buying 10 large now. Will be top ten on biz_classic.

This ones different son.

So it's finally getting there, huh. Neat. Might use this alt dip to top off my bags with some more then.

this

look at the huge dump when OP posted this thread

really makes you think

woa... is this what contracts are finally used for......

>mfw 80% in ARK

Mind filling me in on Aragon a bit?

Give me a run down what's the ATH

ath was 44k sats. is now 16.5k. picked me up another 2k few hours ago

Where can I find this post by ryano? I'm out of touch and don't even know if that's twitter, instagram or some other website.

In $$ fag

ath was $32 and now its $12

Its .44 right now you wut

Sell now. There are so many cryptocurrencies out there. Why would this one be"the one"? Cut your losses and get out

ATH was ~$1.40, current is ~$0.40 you fucking fiat fag.

Has anyone checked and verified what this guy is saying or you're taking his word for it?

Just did a brief look over and about to cop $200 worth nice little long shot

This. I can't find any proof of what OP is claiming.

Also can we get a link to this guys twitter?

Nothing here so probably fake blog.ark.io/

fake news?

explorer.ark.io/tx/ee3fe94a3a680e0a9da8a65307c552874e14d3d69664ef710ed9bf508a86bd7d

You could probably find this post in their Slack

went looking in the slack. found where op got the pic (#general). they linked the code: github.com/bradyo/ark-java-smart-bridge-listener
no idea beyond this point but can confirm this aint shopped or anything

What am I meant to be seeing here? Looks like a normal transaction for a decent amount of ARK.

to a delegate named 'ryan' with the vendor field 'ACES Milestone'

And? Can you spell it out for someone that doesn't follow this shit?

From the explanation in the github repo this doesn't look like anything you couldn't do with any other coin -- it's just a server that you can ask to do something for you ("create an Etherium contract"), get back payment information, do the payment (on ARK network), and then the server executes the promised action.
I don't see how this ties in with ARK chain specifically, or blockchain in general either. You have to trust the server to do what it promises. It can just keep your payment and do nothing. This is no on-chain "smart contract" as far as I can tell.

please be real

This is very real and it's pretty big news. You can use your ark to buy any eth token or participate in any eth ico. With encoded listeners and the incoming smart bridges, Ark is way ahead of the game from any coin wanting to connect blockchains together.

you can now buy a scamcoin with ark?! How amazing?! SELL SELL SELL

Eth is just the start though. They will release encoded listeners for all coins, so you will effectively just need ark to pay for anything using any coin.