Only idiots arent in BTC right now

Only idiots arent in BTC right now.

YOU ARE MISING OUT ON FUCKING FREE COINS WHEN THE FORK HAPPENS. DONT BE THE FAG WITHOUT BITCOIN IN A HARD WALLET

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

those free coins are going to be worthless retard, buying altcoins now is much more profitable

>are going to be worthless retard
This is going to be really funny when everyone realizes this isn't be the case.

$300 per coin
>worthless
stay poor

just go in BTC, get the free coins, sell them and invest in your favourite shitcoin
is it that hard jeez

it was $400 a few days ago. As soon as everyone realizes nobody wants to buy that shit, it's gonna be a few cents.

t. no casher

THEY ARE ILLEGAL VANS OUTSIDE MY HOUSE AHHH THEYRE COMING TROUGH THE WINDO-

you have to be retarded to think that people aren't itching to immediately sell their BCC. nobody is going to hold it, especially once early sell-off starts pressuring the price down. its value will plummet fast

i'm sure if you're fast enough you can make some easy free money (personally i can't since i'll be on holiday else i would try that), but you're a moron if you expect anything else out of it

it's about to get rekt

wait a day

The more I see people say this the less likely it becomes

Coinmarketcap futures has it at 400 or some shit. it won't be worthless

Going to buy in immediately when you and all the reddit retards sell.

Or if your shit exchanges makes your decisions for you and tells you "no bcc for you" and sells it for you at a shit price

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin-cash/

it was 340 but still.

If Bitcoin Cash can do as well as ETC it will be $200 per coin. Bitcoin Cash has far more support than ETC ever did so it should do well.

jokes on them i'm all in fiat

And for anyone on bittrex

"If you have a Bitcoin (BTC) balance on Bittrex 24 during the BCC UAHF time on August 1st, 5:20am (12:20pm UTC), you will be credited the equivalent amount of Bitcoin Cash (BCC) on a 1:1 basis."

Doesn't have time to finish his sentence but has time to do the captcha.

People should remember it took ETC a couple of days to bottom at around 70 cents after it split off from ETH. Now ETC is around $15. Bitcoin Cash might follow the same pattern. Selling Bitcoin Cash early could be a huge mistake.

the FBI completed the post for him so that thinking people like you don't panic

You'll make far more money selling your BTC now and buying after the fork than you will by holding it just to get the shitcoin BCC.

How much BCC could I get if I hold $200 in BTC?

you get 1:1 so w/e you hold in btc you get in bcc

already have all mine in my paperwallet. just 2 more days until the apocalypse.

The same amount but no one knows what the value of BCC will be. That will be determined by it's usefulness as a coin.

>tfw coinbase babby

>What is Veeky Forums pass
Fucking newfags I swear

>Paying for a Veeky Forums pass

Fucking newfags I swear

This.

So ViaBTC signaled Segwit now? I'm very confused about what is happening with the hard fork.

>When you realize OP is misleading you

So it's clear the collective market sentiment for BCC is to dump hard, therefore It's concluded BCC will be a fraction of it's futures price.

What this means those of you who are without adequate IQ levels is that although you get BCC, it's price will correlated to it's supply and demand, and in this instance it's clear it's supply is high and it's demand is going to be almost non existent .

So although you may collect your not so (((free))) BCC pennies you've forgot that Bitcoin was only ever up near $2900 because of dumb money hoarding BTC , therefore it's clear BTC will correct to it's real trading zone, $2400-2500.

So you could of all sold BTC at a premium and bought dirt cheap BCC but instead you let your BTC depreciate so you could collect soon to be dirt cheap BCC.

Remember Veeky Forums, it is the crowd that fills the whales banks, you guys aren''t clever or ahead of everyone else, just another sheep in crypto land.

I agree to this, I don't disregard BCC fully, but in terms of maximizing profit, selling BTC (preferably earlier at $2800) will yield you not only more funds but more buying opportunities.

t. Been buying shitcoins since late 2013

This. This has been my dillema. I want to buy alts but i want as much btc as possible during the fork.

This logic is why poor people stay poor.

Don't underestimate the power of collective dumb money blinded by greed.

Although some may choose to not sell their BCC, where is this nascent demand going to come from to sustain any significant price levels?

Hopfully Wu and his boys will look out for you guys, he's such a nice guy after all, I doubt he'd want to buy it dirt cheap,