WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING BTC NOW BEFORE THEY GET FREE COLD HARD BITCOIN CASH ON THE 1ST???

WHY ARE PEOPLE SELLING BTC NOW BEFORE THEY GET FREE COLD HARD BITCOIN CASH ON THE 1ST???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because it's worthless and is only used as a carrot on a stick for stupid fucks to get dumped on.

Because people are realizing that BCC is worthless? Fucking DUH

we are the USDTmarines

we are the bitcoinmarines

hold strong my brother the smart money is flowing to us now.

Believing in Bitmain Crap Coin

>because it's worthless
It's going to be a great day of pink wojaks when biz figures out that they misjudged shit once again

already 50% on fiat and will sell the rest tomorow when it peaks which I think it will

>see this thread
>think btc is tanking hard
>check price
Fuck off you drama queen

It's gonna be great when they both lose so much value and you realize you should have just waited.

ok guy, explain to me how exactly holding btc in my wallet is gonna give me free money on august 1st? you have my attention.

;)

you need to have control over your address (by having the private key for it)
btc is gonna split and all coins and transactions from before the split will be valid on both coins.
etc: by having 0.6 btc in your address you will also have 0.6 bcc in the same address (but on the other chain)
and you use that new 0.6 bcc by importing the private key into a bcc wallet.

why would anyone give free money to hundreds of thousands of btc holders? it's a trap written all over it.

be smart, ditch btc and buy eth while its dipping

>BTC dramatically falling after fork
Veeky Forums selling off all BTC

>BCC to dramatically rise

would blockchain work?

>be BTC whale
>sit back and watch dumb greed buy up BTC for muh free money
>Sell BTC at a premium (2800) while the sheep are distracted with shiny new coins.
>Buy all the dips when dumb money is all liquidated and washed out.

Every time, the crowd rolls on in to be slaughtered.

t. shorting since 2800

what wallet do i need to use for this

this is actually good advice

It's a small price to pay for the chink takeover.

Not even going to move my coins from coinbase because I don't want that other garbage

Iron hands here. With USDT we march on! Forward to the final dip!

kek it's too late now idiot