In the midst of all this BCC and Alts FUD...

In the midst of all this BCC and Alts FUD, allow me to humor the long term investor in you and suggest some picks for the future.

globalhaloblog.wordpress.com/2017/07/29/the-globalhalo-investment-trust-part-1/

1. ETC

>Advantages:
Immutable blockchain, fully supported by community, already running without the support of vitalik, first mover advantage

>Disadvantages
stigma around the coin "its not as good as eth" etc
antshares could overtake it

2. MaidSAFE

>Advantages:
one of the first of its kind, could replace the very internet itself, extremely novel idea

>Disadvantages:
development takes fucking forever, wont make you instant riches, high chance of failure

Thanks for your opinions. We all have them about coins.

The name makes it sound like it protects something from being stolen by the help.

3. Tezos

>Advantages:
novel idea, huge backing and publicity, rumored to be the next ethereum

>Disadvantges:
you cant fucking buy it right now

thanks man.

Go on OP. It's more interesting than the "BUYY muuuhhh coin" usual shilling.

4. Dash

>Advantages:
will very likely be one of the first "normie" coins that casuals use if/when crypto becomes mainstream
amanda is hot

>Disadvantages:
very high price already, lots of competition
you become one of the normies if you buy this.

will do, thanks

Buy NLG Gulden.

Pros: already being used to pay bills. Wallets out for ios and Android. Low mkt cap/Dev team.

Cons: nobody has heard of it. Low mkt cap and vol.

NLG is a meme, it doesn't add anything to the Dutch crypto ecosystem. You can already make iDEAL-esque payments with btc.

5. Monero

>Advantages
You can buy drugs online like pic related

>Disadvantages
The name sounds like retarded stuff in mexican

5. Monero

>Advantages
buy drugs, evade taxes, hide wealth from your spouse, and more questionably moral things

>Disadvantages
see above

monero actually means "coin" in Esperanto. so yeah, basically.

this user has the right idea

i've given my top 5 picks in the OP, but i'd like to see what some other people think are good investments.

Who is amanda?

used to work for dash, not sure if she still does

>buying heroin
>advantage
If you hate yourself and want to painlessly remove yourself from the genepool I guess

as far as the coin goes the point is that it has a use, whether its a good or bad one is not up to me, i just want to make money.

i like iotas concept but that shit is like a 20 year hold dawg i aint got time for dat

wat? the network is the opposite of a blockchain, the bigger it gets the faster it gets. once the cco is removed expect it to moon

i mean more that iota is the infrastructure of the future, sure, but that will likely be something that takes many other inventions and innovations prior to it becoming mainstream

the holds im talking about here are 1-5 year holds, whereas iota is much longer term.

still a great buy, though iota will have competition in the form of EOS, XRB, and as of yet unknown challengers in the meantime.

Horrible pics

They market it for IoT, but zero fee transfers with tx/s that can rival credit cards is nothing to scoff at. Once the network gets off the ground it will soar

lets see your pics bro..

i feel like raiblocks can do that job better IMO. how fast are tx times?

buy BNT

You've been spamming recent threads with that. We know you're desperate to sell your bags but fuck off.

Read the raiblocks whitepaper, then read the tangle whitepaper. Raiblocks will look like it was written by a 5 year old. TX speeds can be instant in theory, as each tx validates others, so as more people use speeds are only limited by your internet connection

>implying I want to sell
why would I sell my early retirement?

i'll take a look at it, thanks!

this looks massive but I still don't quite understand it - will the MAID tokens be used as currency for network services?

Sprouts. You can get it at sub-satoshi price (!) right now.
A new team of developers has picked it up and is currently developing the community, new website and wallet. They are planning HUGE things with it. They want to become the payment standard in agriculture, a way to bypass organisations like Monsanto which want to monopolise the industry.
The PoS from the wallet gives mad returns too.

essentially, yes

from the wiki:

Safecoin is the currency of the SAFE Network and is a mechanism to incentivise and reward End Users and developers, as well as provide access to network services. Participants who provide their unused computing resources to the network, called Farmers, are rewarded in safecoin, while application developers, called Builders, earn safecoin in proportion to how much their applications are used. Core Developers who improve the core SAFE Network code base can also earn safecoin by providing bug fixes and new features. In the case of Farmers and Builders, safecoins are generated and distributed entirely by the network, without any human involvement.

Safecoin can only reside within the SAFE Network and will be stored in a User's wallet and used in exchange for network services, such as increased storage space and access to network applications. There is no set distribution time for the 4.3 billion safecoins produced during the life of the SAFE Network.

Unlike many currencies, the distribution of safecoin is backed by information and the amount of coins generated by the SAFE Network is directly related to the use of the network. Safecoin is required to access certain services provided by the SAFE Network itself. For instance, it is necessary to pay in safecoin for the ability to store data on the network.

Any more?

yeah. i'll be making a second post in a few days that goes over 10 mid-cap currencies. i'll post it here when it's ready.

Can't put literal vaporwave in second place

i didnt include bitcoin for a reason boss

how do you get Tezos?

bought during the ICO.