Lets play a game

so let's play a game Veeky Forums. I have a wallet with some btc on it, so let's test if we can trust each other here.

to prevent samefags from posting 10 of their addresses and never sending anything back. Don't try to multiple adresses i can verify if the address belongs to an actual account.

The game is pretty simple, post your blockchain.info address and I or someone here will send you 0.02 btc. Now you can keep those, or you can be a good boy and send me/them 50% of it back. And who knows, I might send you back more( paste a screen prove).

generous price for someone who is not pussay to send first! "1NaqzkwC2dujKWQYji8SczVYQCWvucUYfL"

1DyrWpjjfjp6vFnSRSDP1SnEH4CG8ndrhm

S

18v9n4Mo4i6UJctgkf2xVHsZxb4zNZo8iv

17tVDdbdvdZrJ2W32yqxsoCz1hhV1aXq9m

14GwdEzmfP6EUr7znM7Y7uruq2173gESGX

14atDpEgAaWvL3dsnxWVsJurcpW7s3sFma

1HnoVoUD4rmKMgr9rAAYHXpibCj1V9A9Tz

OP is god?

1Jb23qscR9xRSDM2DNGePxMtdDRpTkVMNe

You are all aware that this might be an attempt to launder money AND bitcoin transactions are traceable, right?

>
>18v9n4Mo4i6UJctgkf2xVHsZxb4zNZo8iv
Omg ty op Praise your karma !

19pRkfjtJGeTsdBCvMArD3PHHYALmk6S5c

this scam was already used last week, faggot

1G81P1rQjPAUpbsdyq7UMVP8DQTbB8xFNd

14MTeXKg4hbCBcAknxADK1Lgjq9RpdkPLR thanks user

1453ZXYgKzzkiAtb2QniSAX1BgLJWACKQn

172kkgbkVutohFqXWu9Ss3xtGjtmL2A1GC

15enWsz41WkUeTX4Fbr4YDCMDGtoGEhuqp

Ok, let's play!

1KKKVZemtctFtwDsNKtotQAqqLNcrTSKnM

Still didn't get it

32VqFYjKoNzVhob3JPf6G3fVA1zFHbtNEZ

1H1xmRbnisttKvc4nWkniVkZvXofTmVSTr

12XmnLCBW5bfwk571VYRr49JQwNiS1M7HX

>more( paste a screen prove)
This scam reeks of pajeet.

1DHkfpKoNqzNTvEae23r9SVj71zVKWqsAu

Thanks, OP. Will definitely be sending you back some BTC.

Same scam twice within a week? People need to wish the fuck up haha. I have a game, send me your coins to this address and I promise to keep them and give nothing back 1NPnXrxqtHNJnfHxSdADsWWc7E2xqEpYsi at least I'm being honest

You fucking idiot, OP. I was here when the thread saying #1 idea to scam people would be to post a thread like this.

I hope the plebs here fall for it, though.

OP is going to cancel his transacional right before they get approved and therefore Scam you retards

>cancel his transacional