It's <$7 right now. gonna push for $15 in august no doubt. so why are u still waiting?

it's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg
youtube.com/watch?v=qLjyLh77WNE
youtube.com/watch?v=frAymWDiBRc
twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/890991088563081217
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To drop even more in next 2 days, what kind of stupid question are you asking?

>buy my bags white piggu

>so why are u still waiting?
waiting for

Literally no one was saying that it would be $100 during the conference, faggot. Everyone was saying it would hit $15, and it did.
t. OG bagholder

How come you believed such bullshit man?

Alright user, let me correct myself. There was nobody SERIOUSLY saying that it would be $100 during the June conference. A few genuinely optimistic anons thought it would hit $20, but it was otherwise the usual euphoric shitposting that happens when a coin goes parabolic. For fucks sake, people said ETH would be worth $1000 by summer's end when it started mooning for real. If you take absolutely everything said on Veeky Forums seriously, I really don't know what to tell you man.

Why would I buy it now though?
BTC is about to crash, which means the whole market will.
Only a fool would think it's a good time to get in.

Do it.

>BTC is about to crash
that's what (((they))) want you to believe

>BTC is about to crash
youtu.be/XbZ8zDpX2Mg

>proceeds to buy at 1000

I already hold BTC. Fell for the crypto meme in mid 2014 after clicking on Veeky Forums out of curiosity.

Is it a good meme tho?

>whole market red
>lol NEO sux
every time

>managed to accumulate 17 BTC since starting
I'd say it's a pretty fucking good meme. My old man wanted me to invest in stocks, said bitcoin is a scam. I wish all scams were like this.

I just bought some two days ago. If this shit isn't $20 by September, I'm going to find every one of you shills and shit directly down your throat.

are you the same guy that posts that fucking picture in every single neo thread?

or are there multiple of you?

im in neo for 0.5BTC but you are king shill

$20 september, $100 december, screen cap dis

Yes he is and he's fucking annoying

Alright. I had to go into the ghetto find a bitcoin ATM and buy at a ridiculous overhead, but I finally have my fucking bitcoins. Now how to I transfer to ANS?

Where did you send your BTC to? Send it to Brittrex and buy ANS from there if that's what you want

Just sent it to Bittrexx. How long does it usually take for it to get there?

Is this a joke?

Yes, but not an intentional one.

what do you think is a joke about it? the man wants ANS badly

Just transfer it to a ANS/NEO wallet

Actually, waiting 3+ weeks for a payment method to clear on any exchange is a joke, but I had no time left so I was driven to this extreme. I wound up only losing about $65 in fees over it.

are you fucking retarded?

you can buy it instantly on coinbase for way less fees and you dont even have to leave your house

I opened a coinbase account years ago but I changed numbers since then. I managed to disconnect the Authy 2FA but now it just tries to send SMS to the old number as 2FA. I didn't think it would take this long to get set up on another exchange.

Anyway, I was here when BTC was $400, I was here when ETH was $8, and now I'm here when ANS is $7. I'm not letting another rocket ship lift off without me. youtube.com/watch?v=qLjyLh77WNE

kek

hell yeah, brah
BTC and ETH had just as many haters as ANS / NEO now has.

You're going to regret this one.

nope just you

>t. guy who called people retarded for buying $10 ETH

Well, let's just hope it's not more like
youtube.com/watch?v=frAymWDiBRc

Wallet comes out Monday.
twitter.com/NEOnewstoday/status/890991088563081217

i admire this user. i see you day in and day out

to be honest it's kind of weird that your trip code is simply the same image over and over again? but I too salute you in your ans commitment in posting and i agree with most of your posts. people are cray and just don't get it.

Can you explain as to the reasons why you have this idea of his impending failure? I understand things may go either way, and while I feel like as an investor of ANS confident, i understand it may fail. What makes you think it will fail?

looks sexy as hell, baby

what can I say. being crypto rich neet is kewl

>tfw biz memed me into buying 200 ethers in march

good vid, shows that holding your coins is always worth it

pumps, corrections, crashes and recoveries will always be part of the crypto world desu

you just need to tie those hands down and stop panicing

so they removed cloned chinks from neo.org?
fucking gook losers

I believe it'll go up, but not as much as Ethereum.

NEO is going to beat ethereum.

you're wrong, broham

NEO is backed by China, highly skillful team, NEO is going to be at least top 5 coin.

lol, your fees are larger than my portfolio

>NEO is backed by China,

The Chinese government saying your blockchain product isn't illegal and thus is okay for operation within the country doesn't mean it's backed by the government

it does when we're talking about communist china, lol