In a sea of red

>In a sea of red
>Only one coin stands out as a gainer
>That coin is Piecoin

thanks 100K has been bought

This phrase should be added to the spam filter and instant ban since it's only used by chinks and pajeets.

It's a meme you dip and it's making fun of pajeets like you

>haha fellow Veeky Forums users don't you agree that these coins are worthless goy?

Nice, you convinced me, just purchased one hundred thousand units

Reminder to report chinks using template spam~ Only you can make Veeky Forums usable.

Nice, just filed 100k reports

Reminder to report chinks like this so that Veeky Forums can be usable instead of full of ANS and BNT shills who use this phrase to stifle discussion on other coins.

Mad you didn't buy PIE at 13 sat, retard?

nice, just ate 100k pies

PIE has less than 76 million coins in circulation, glad that you bring it up chink shill.

nice, just purchased 1E5

If you purchase 100k of PIEcoin you will bw in a small group of people, it has THAT fair of a distribution. Amazing isn't it chink shill? Much better than the coins you shill which are 90% owned by one guy.

Also; I do appreciate the bumps you stupid nigger.

nice, bumped 100k times!

Name one coin with a 76 million coin cap that you can be a 1% owner in for less than a bitcoin. I'll be waiting my dear shill.

Nice, just purchased 1%

Go make another BNT thread faggot. Reported for template spam.

Alright, just acquired 100 grand

I guess I would have alot of time to spam coin threads too if my main holding was down every day despite market movements.

Notice how this little faggot just template spams because he's a BNT bagholder who spams coin threads like this every day.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STOP POINTING OUT MY PUMP AND DUMP SCAM
Nice

>Name him as a BNT bagholder
>he breaks his template spam to REEE

Lmao kiddo way to go

>suddenly stops replying

LMAO

Aww man where'd you go, mad you can't FUD more without looking like a complete retard?

Fantastic, just purchased 100k

Post your BNT gains bro. Go ahead I won't make fun of you. This is your safe space.

Dynamite, just gripped 100 thou

Wonderful, just copped 100k

>template spam
>reported

Notice how BNT bagholders get so throughly upset when asked to post their gains.

Marvelous, just stole 1x10^5

The eternally poor BNT bagholder who becomes a nocoiner FUD shill in front of your eyes. What a majestic transformation brought about by buying into a wholly jewish pump and dump and transferring your negative energy to other coins.

Dazzling, just snagged 100k

>template spam

Post your BNT gains bro.

Stunning, just mined 100k