BTC is about to hardfork into BCC, but it's value hasn't halved. Everyone thinks they will get free money...

BTC is about to hardfork into BCC, but it's value hasn't halved. Everyone thinks they will get free money. Please explain this to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/bitcoin-civil-war-over
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Buy BNT

Cool just bought 100k

>BTC forks into BTC and BCC
>BCC isn't accepted anywhere, has no media exposure and no one actually believes it has any technological advantage
>BTC whales become BCC whales by default and PnD that shit while idiots that don't understand it's useless buy

zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-28/bitcoin-civil-war-over

>BTC whales become BCC whales by default and PnD that shit while idiots that don't understand it's useless buy
So we have a confirmed bubble. Thanks.

Suppose you have 10 apples. Then everyone gets a "shitty" clone of the apple regardless of they wanting it or not. Do you think the apples are worth the same as before, even if everyone now also has the shitty clone?

>zerohedge.com
stopped reading there

So its not worth holding BTC to turn into BCC/BCH?

It's worth it to hold btc, but just not because of the hard fork

Where does BTC value comes from?

Ask yourself this first and you will soon realize that BCC its not BTCs market cap being split in half. It's just a disagreement over BTC fundamentals, and for most of the market that's pretty much irrelevant.

>biggestedge.com

Free money you dip what a time to be alive

If BTC isn't dipping then it means BCC will be worthless. You don't get free money from a fork regardless of what low IQ posters tell you. Anyway, BCC is going to be worthless because it'll be highly illiquid, only traded on few exchanges, and there'll be massive sell pressure. Moving shit just to get a couple of dollars is pathetic.

step 1 : people think bcc will be worth something
step 2 : they are converting their alts to btc in antisipation of this
step 3 : buy cheap alts
step 4: aug 1 comes and whales dump all their bcc it drops to near 0$, btc also tanks because of this
step 5: market normalizes and we have a bull run till october

you are buying cheap shitcoins while you can right ? you only have 2 days left

I'm balls deep in altcoins at the moment,

What if BTC/BCC both rise as people think "the crisis" is over and alts get slaughtered while people trade/maximize the two, ignoring alts?

I think this guy has it right, but im pretty good at loosing money with crypto.

which ones bro. I went balls deep into Sia

Ok so the price of BTC has risen, alts dropped, though alts are not up for a significant change across the board. This means people are pulling money from alts and putting them into BTC because they have the expectation that they will get a free BCC coin when the split occurs if that is where their money is. What is going to happen is as soon as people receive the BCC they will begin selling it and the price will drop. It will be a race to the bottom. If I could short BCC I would. As well Alts that are currently low are probably going to spike, such as XRP ETH XRM. I don't fuck with anything other than the major coins. The rest of that shit is for idiots.

I have never seen altcoins so cheap before. I'm so fucking hot right now, I wish crypto's were physically touchable so I could rub them on my dick.

#cryptoproblems

Bcc valued at $400. One bcc per btc. 400 x 16,500,000 btc. = 6.6 billion of value created from thin air according to some morons. Maybe I'm the moron though. Can 6.6 billion be pulled from one's ass?

So long as no one sells their BCC it can be, the price is arbitrary without market action.

>you think the apples are worth the same as before

Yes, I would rephrase this analogy as next.

Everyone have 10 real apples and after fork they will get 10 cloned plastic apples. Real apples have use, you can eat them. BTC has value because i'ts medium of exchange - it is accepted by many vendors and even Japan considers it as a legal tender.

On the other hand you have plastic apples which are just decorative elements, because they don't have any use.

My assumption is that money will leak away from alts until another huge bull market emerges.
Lots of people are pointing out here that alts are on sale and I think that's true I just am not convinced that it will end after august 1rst.

Just another trick to separate you from your bitcoin

Otherwise the wrong people end up with money and therefore influence

Your example is better. Thanks.

This

BCC is a currently worthless altcoin. Anyone can hard fork Bitcoin. It means absolutely nothing.

Buy ArcticCoin.

Don't forget to claim your bitcoin-united tokens on the bitshares network too!

it literally is free money. this is NOT a stock split. Don't let the term hardfork confuse you.

BCC has futures traded already, it has it's own value. This is an altcoin being created.

This is not to insult BCC or anything, this is literally how it works. It's an altcoin with its own value.

>On the other hand you have plastic apples which are just decorative elements
You sound like reasonable and rational man which is uncommon in here. However I have different strategy. I'll go 7k euros in bcc.
People thinks that forking means that war for btc is over. In my opinion it's only the beginning. If etc still in top 10 simply because of hatred for vitalik, without real roadmap. Imagine what will happen with bitcoin cash with backing from chinks and ver. Plus exchanges (bittrex, kraken etc) showed that they don't give a fuck about integrity and they will support bitcoin cash will be easily in top 3 and i'll put 4k first day and when 3 k after that and if it is stagnant i'll sell altcoin to buy it. It's high risk, high reward gamble

I've had my ass torn to shreds by this crypto game so many times that I'm not even going to attempt to predict what will happen. I've put my BTC into USDT and I'm just gonna wait it out - buy back in when things settle down

I see huge incentive to sell BCC at the fork and very little incentive to spend money on BCC after the fork so the value with plummit, BTC value will plummit once people start trying to get in on their next investment (cheap ass eth)

So bcc is essentially an alt coin that is getting it's start from a fuck huge airdrop and you can't actually spend it anywhere like BTC but it has bigger blocks?

its weird when you know whats going and why but you dont know how much fucking money will be going back in any altcoin

futures mean nothing. lisk still hasn't even peaked closed to what its futures were

DGB, XLM, STEEM, SBD, WAVES, XEM, ESP2, MONA, RDD

>XL - we literally give away billions of our fucking tokens away to non-stellar holders - M
Fuck them. Seriously. Fuck them.

...Juuuusssstttttt

I am doing the same. Might miss out on a chance to get massive gainz but its the safest option.

I'm truly curious as to what your reasoning behind buying stellar is. They've distributed billions of XLM to non-stellar holders which obviously drove the price down and is a giant, colossal fuck you to people that actually invested in their shit coin.

I noticed, looking at my exchange accounts, that Bittrex participated in the giveaway but Poloniex didn't. So I'm assuming that the faggot devs pocketed the unclaimed XLM and will probably dump it soonish

I'm hodling until I make my money back.

But honestly anything goes, a bull market will raise it's value anyway.

That's what I'm saying. Lots of cryptofags are excited over their "free" BCC, but there is no way it can be worth as much as BTC leading up to the fork.

Something has to give.

Sure. But the demand for BTC/BCC doesn't double during the fork. The combined market cap should remain the same--either BTC drops, or BCC is worthless. The excitement over free BCC is nonsensical. Bubble incoming, see

DUDE.

THINGS ARE ONLY WORTH.

WHAT PEOPLE

ARE WILLING

TO PAY

You're begging the question.

This is sound analysis.

>Can 6.6 billion be pulled from one's ass?
How badly do Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, and Warren Buffett want to bid over your shit?

yes but what will happen once all the miners who support segwit (80+%) dump all their bcc to devalue it

They won't be able to dump it any harder than the mother fuckers who tried to kill the original eth. All that happens if they do that is Ver and Jihan get more cheap BCC that they can pump at a later date.

So, BCC will still plummet in value. Got it.

bcc will dump in nanoseconds after release, its worthless

I'm pretty sure this will be the case.

The past few months of altcoins popping up and the pumps and dumps going on have pulled BTC into hands that are ready to sell.

My prediction follows yours
>2014 to now - tons of alts pop up
>btc acquired by altcoin devs and bagholders
>2016 coinbase allows normie buy-ins and cashouts better than ever with Android and iPh*ne apps
>altcoin_shilling_intensifies.mp3
>More btc is acquired by altcoin bags
>2017 btc hits all-time high, eth begins mainstream advertising
>bags cashed out, smartest neets hide cash in the form of lambos
>july 2017 begin fudding segwit harder than ever
>panic sells and shorts everywhere
>altcoin bagholders begin to dump
>prices suffer everywhere, btc stays strong but wobbles
And then
>august 1st, prices tank everywhere, btc loses 30-50% value
>altcoins drop same
>everything still runs smoothly, nothing actually happens
>Veeky Forumsnessmen from around the globe begin buying cheap btc
>by winter 2017 btc sits around or over $3k again
>only alts known to normies during this time will be eth and ltc
>they rise, all other altcoin markets stagnate or die off entirely with FinalBagDumps.exe
>five to ten altcoins rise from the ashes in 2018
>ww3 turns everything to ashes 2019

buy alts as much as you can this weekend and maybe for the next month, but make sure to spend them before the alien armada arrives, ok user? ;-)