Human ''''''Rights'''''''

>Human ''''''Rights'''''''

I never understood this forced meme. Like why don't they just tell the truth that it's artifficial nonsense made by people, but try to push it like some undeniable natural law of nature?
Fucking shit, just let me kill, enslave and rape, is that so much to ask? Moralfags are the most annoying faggots ever, why do they have to push their faggotry on me as well?

>"""""oppression"""""

>ethics

Because they are the true force nowadays, the strong you dream of like a faggot represent those who protect them in this world. They want those rules and they, the weak ones, are powerful enough when united, that they will enforce it.

>we wuz master race
>don't breed with other groups
>inevitably get fucked by some plague-like disease
good job racists, you're a viral outbreak's best friend

>the weak ones, are powerful enough when united, that they will enforce it.
BULLSHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT.
The only reason ''Human Rights'' are enforced, even though they are artificial. Is because the State has a monopoly on Violence, which they justify through the end barrel of a gun.

Diseases are unironically spooks though

We ought to form a group with my fellow animalistic alphas to take back our rights. It's annoying the shit out of me, like I just want to take a kalashnikov and go mow down some of the fags that are telling me that I cannot rape their daughters and enslave their sons. The same way a wolf hunts in a pack and would be overpowered by the sheep, I need someone to help me turn things back into raw unfiltered brutality & strength make might.

Might is still Right though. After all, how do you think the concept of ''Human Rights'? is enforced.

And you will soon be stopped by the police, unless you're in some 3rd world shit-tier country. Gotta love this way.
The State is, through some measures, representing the will of people - if they wish and allow for some to be treated u lawfully, they will make it so (the Jews).

I have a feeling that this will be deleted by the mods on Veeky Forums. With that said, why is human rights bad? Do you want to be depraved of rights because a cultural Marxist regime considers you an enemy of the state?

>Every human should have the right to seek asylum
>If they cant get into the country they cant seek asylum
I feel like this one is the most stupid after "all humans are equal"

Not true might by pure beastly force like in nature, but by the masses and the abstract organization of labor. The would-be strong individuals in nature are burried by the system built on the shoulders of the weak. If the system were to break down humanity could return back to its evolutionary roots, where the weak ones would perish and submit and the strong would be free to do as they like. Now the strong are some frail 90-year old bankers plotting in a giant mansion while having their broken cocks massaged. This is not natural selection, this is why the human race is falling into the mud rapidly. We are fucking up the process of natural selection on an enormous scale.

>human wrongs

I'm so glad we've been able to create a new form of architecture that's truly unique, and not just a filthy, racist version of those old, ugly buildings.

Woops

>human lefts

>why is human rights bad?
Because it's nonsense. Human beings are nothing more than a bunch evolved Apes, who think the chemical reactions in their brains is ''Free Will''.

only if you blindly follow instincts. If you're aware of whatever natural urges you have and understand why you have them, you can train yourself to resist thereby doing things that are unnatural or uneccessary to the preservation of yourself or your species. Breaking from instinct isn't even just a human thijg, lots of animals like dolphins and monkeys do "unnatural" things that have no instinctual purpose. You can argue it's some sort of instinctual urge gone wrong but we don't know enough about the brain yet. the ability of humans to think and contemplate things allows them-more than any other animal- agency in their actions.

Yeah I know: blah blah chemical reactions blah blah atoms just a bunch of random atomic happenings, but when put together you have a colony of small parts forming a mass that can contemplate it's own existence and choose to either help/harm yourself or help/harm your species or help/harm other species, nothing else really does. Enlightenment philosophers tried to label this concept as "equal faculties," "equality," the ability of all men to equally think about things regardless of how twisted or subjective their conciousness is. Essentially, things necessary for the "help" to happen rather than the "harm" are labeled as "rights" without which "harm" will happen. Without these restrictions, we we harm each other in the "natural state." Rights are necessary for a "social contract" to function.

These words are obviously outdated, sometimes unscientific, but rooted in a very true idea that humans have unique and at least somewhat and for the most part equal ability to think. The intellect and wisdom of conciousness varied, but they are all, in their own way, human conciousness. Even people in comas and vegetables have some sort of vague sense of existence and reality, a "dream-like" state, the human brain is unique in that way, it puts the pieces together the best it can.

If might makes right societies were so superior , why have they fallen out of favor and been replaced with higher more civilized society? Surely natual selection would have saw to it that they would remain in control. A society where everything is legalism and not some hood where rabid gangsters or brutish men can run amok doing as they like just because they can. We have evolved past such lower animalistic brutality.
Besides, you beta basement dwellers are acting like you wouldn't be the main weaklings getting owned by alphas in such a society. Quit acting like you're so tough while browsing a Taiwanese drawing imagery board lol.

yeah beause we can and who the fuck are you to tell us we cannot? You speak of might is right yet you don't truly abide by it in this case. If our intellect gives us the ability to image the world as we like and make it suit that imagination, then so be it. you would rather have us be slaves to our most base emotions based only on physical strength and arbitrarily name that "might." Perhaps a greater mind is another form of "might" as it is able to forces others to bend to it's image of reality even if by manipulation.

if money is power then we do live in a might makes right situation. Money can buy anything in a plutocracy: legitimacy, favor, creation and destruction, the ability to create change and accumulate soft power. "rights" are ultimately at the whims of these people.

>If might makes right societies were so superior , why have they fallen out of favor and been replaced with higher more civilized society?
user...''Might makes Right'' isn't some caveman swinging his Club on those weaker than him.

But why would you want to do away with a concept that directly benefits you on the sole basis that you think it's nonsense?

Would doing away with the idea still be supported if you were thrown into a furnace simply because you weren't useful to an institution?

oc coming through

>But why would you want to do away with a concept that directly benefits you on the sole basis that you think it's nonsense?
Because it's a lie. Just like Religion, God and the Afterlife. Many militant Atheists today don't understand why Religion is a thing. Religion exists because people don't want to admit to themselves, that after the Hell that is miserable lives, there will be nothing for them but Worms to devour their bodies. I consider that Cowardice.

and a lot of people would consider you a prideful fool that will be punished, and you have no way to prove them wrong. So sure that what you think you know is the truth, terrified to have faith in anything that cant be quantified and observed. I consider that cowardice.

I never said it was specifically. I am just using that as an example. If however, one with a greater mind is able to concoct a plan to shape reality based on their image of it, whether it includes using others' strength against them or manipulating the rules to their benefit, that is another form of might.

""""Systematic racism""""

they are still useful at holding eachother at gunpoint, Law-wise.

theoreticly, one breaks a law that everyone benefits from, and everyone else will contribute in fucking up the contract-breaker

>human 'rights' lol everything is just man-made murder isn't objectively wrong look at me i saw a youtube video on Nietzsche xd

I don't mind that abomination, it reminds me of AoE. Kinda cool.