Signatum is a fucking piece of shit scam

Signatum is a fucking piece of shit scam...
mined it for 2 days for nothing.

Now i have to continue mining for the hope it pumps back at August 1/2.

If not im going to kill the developers.

more that 14k in sigt in 2 days? what is your rig?

>> retard btw

I'm going to keep mining anyway. What else is a single card guy supposed to do?

just let it go. save ur utility bills. that scam shit is now worth even less than Chancoin.

dunt wurry abut it

I don't, I'm just curious bro

140$ a day is actually really good ain't it

No, it's not.

depends of the rig

why didn't you dump everything at 4500 LOL

140$ a day means 54 GTX 1080.
Go on whattomine and see what you can earn with 54 GTX 1080.
Still profitable : at current difficulty Monacoin is the most profitable with 13$ a day

130$ / day

If you are mining with AMD, clearly it is not

greed my friend greed....

still mining it hopefully it recovers.

Would make $300 more on ETH a week at the current prices.

The devs won't even reveal themselves. Obv scam

it'll recover. every alt is down, if you didn't notice. still minin and holdin.

$300 a week on ETH vs $288 in 2 days on SIGT...
And you say it is not good ?

so BTC is the biggest scam of crypto history

god just stfu...

*facepalm*

30 000$ to make 150$ a day minus electricity bill, what a georgous plan is that

Oh yeah, I missed the "more".
Then go back to ETH , stop crying and shut your fucking mouth

implying you are a daily dumper...

if dat shit goes back to 4000 sats (and nobody can tell it will not on a 1 week coin), then with 14K sigt your earn $1400, in 2 days.
If you buy $30 000 to dump your coin everyday after mining then you are a loser.

BINGO
I
N
G
O

daily dumpers are whats keeping the price so low right now, lol. guarantee it

... because I'm the user who decided to go LTH on this coin from the start as an experiment.

My coins have never hit an exchange.

Let's see what happens in 3-6 months.

I bet it'll be one of two things: 1) my coins will have value or 2) my coins will not have value.

It all depends on if the devs actually deliver OR make their promises extremely appealing and believable.

Things will come... Devs will release something after the first week of august shitstorm, I think everybody with a minimum of knowledge can understand that strategy.

That's exactly the reason why i haven't dumped yet.

If i come out a winner i'll be sure to rub it in biz face.

If i come out a loser ill cry here while u guys make fun of me.

We need to force the devs to reveal their identities. The "Doctor" dev on telegram just post memes all day and bans anyone that ask questions. What is he hiding???

srs who is that Doctor pajeet

I could understand this position if the coin was an ICO and the developers sold coins as securities. Bitcoin has an anonymous dev. Many developer teams aren't widely known.

You're asking that the developers doxx themselves so your fefes can get unbunched?

High risk, high reward.

when you read the "questions", then I can understand... "when moon ? " "Why price down ?" "When whitepaper ?" "What is the purpose ?" "when bittrex ?" 1000x a day

Wow

t.@me/@joinchat/AAAA@AEHwgbNFnu8MW@CDLHA join my telegram channel. Remove the @

exactly. these devs have the patience of a saint

Shitcoin. I fell for the meme and bought at ATH due to FOMO.

well don't just stand there. go sell for 700 sats dude. complete the circle.

No. The pennies that I'd receive in return would serve as a better reminder if they're in the form of increasingly worthless SIGT bags to teach me an important lesson about falling for shitcoin scams.

How this app works exactly?

Ask that in their telegram or discord and you'll get ridiculed and banned

Same here bro. Mining some siggies at 166mh/s currently

>t. some faggot who no doubt harassed everyone and was generally an asshole who now won't stop complaining about getting banned

>He actually fell for the blatant pump and dump

DM me on the discord. I'm on there as padraig

I'll swat you faggot

holy fuck this fudding just wont stop.

In the time it took me to read the thread, sig went up 200 sat.

yeah WEW LAD it's up to almost 950 sat again

look the fuck out, we moon now boys

fucking retards

Lol, mates...

One guy in that room claims he made ROI in a span of 5 weeks of a 6 way 1060 setup in the month of June...They even banned him. I left that shit.

Lmao, everyrone sell that room is totally delusional.

that man was insane and was lashing out at everyone. like a rabid animal.

he was an idiot, but that other guy who claimed he made ROI was even a bigger one.

talking to the roi idiot right now. he made about 80% of his roi in 8 weeks.

also he didn't get banned, and you cucks are in the discord and know all this because you're reverse fudding.

Yeah the roi dude admitted to flipping shitcoins as well.

bought some at 720 sat 930 sat
nice

Same. Bought this shitcoin for 660 sats and sold for 950. Good thing about this shitcoin is there's delusional bag holders that's willing to keep buying. Buy low and sell high to the brainwashed. Let them buy high and hold

Friendly reminder that PoS solely exists to trick idiots into WANTING to hold the bags

it'd be funny if it doesn't even reach pos for that big ol 1% yearly return

buy volume keeps increasing!

5%, fag. you FUDers just lie about this coin.

Spent 6 days mining

Bought the rest with 8x ltc@$44

Maybe I should just cash out the $38 profit and treat myself to some Chinese food and pretend this never happened

I'm still new to crypto, so take with a grain of salt, but this the most fudded coin in the history of Veeky Forums. I went all in at 4K and never looked back because we in the Telegram know it'll moon to at least 10K with the next pump within weeks and once it gets on Bittrex it's just going to skyrocket from there.

So much FUD

even if it goes to 10k, it was still really stupid to buy at 4000 sat and not wait like a smart person would do. you could have had 4 times the amount of sigt with the same amount of money spent.

sell now while there are still buy orders than can yield you a profit

the FUD is from faggots who either A) bought too high out of FOMO and don't know how to handle it other than be salty or B) missed out on some sick gains and are salty about that.

and it's too bad because this is a good coin with good fundamentals and a dedicated community. that night where it pumped from 300 sats to 4900 sats left a lot of salty ass people who now hate this coin, and it's just too bad. i wish it never happened so that the coin would be able to develop under the radar in peace for a few more weeks. but alas, what's done is done.

just please try to stop the hating. it's not the coins fault a bunch of FOMO happened.

I'm out, I believe the project can gain momentum at some point in the future but for know the right move is to get out. Buy back in at 100-200 sat.

Meanwhile I'm looking at EMB which is almost breaching it's 3sat sell walls (it's getting a resurrection/new devs n shit)

Is this you?

Give it to me straight, who the fuck gives a shit who the dev is?

You can't be serious. Not cutting loses is the most stupid thing you can do in crypto. Bag holding for weeks or even months in hope of maybe breaking even someday, meanwhile missing out on moons left and right because all of your fuckin funds are in those bags which you are too stupid to sell. Buying during an ATH happens to every beginner, doesn't mean you have to ride the train into the ground with it.

>t. poorfag who doesn't have enough funds to spend on more than one coin

wait 10 days, the coin is too young to make any speculation. If it falls down to 300 sat or less, then go buy a tacos instead of chinchong food.

Out of all of the new cryptos, magacoin is taking the best approach in my opinion.

Build a large network first, and then list on markets. They are making it resilient to pump and dump faggotry.

Long term success > Fast Rise and Fall.

You Veeky Forums will never learn.

I can't pull out now since I took out half of my savings into this coin. I'm just going to HODL for at least a few months and see where it goes. It'll either send me to lamboland or I'll crash and burn like the rest of us. Either way I'm very optimistic because this is a community driven project and people in our telegram are confident in saying this will be the next Chaincoin.

I dropped all of my bags between 3500 - 3700, which I mined really really early. No hard feelings :^)
Learned my lesson with CFI tho

>this will be the next useless shitcoin
This thing will never see 4.9k again. I am so stupid for buying. Remember: always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says.

It's not on any one person but the current situation is a reminder that a sharp rise and fall is always a possibility when there is very little info on the coin to sustain a real surge of value on top of a quickly accumulating supply. The premise was fine but there wasn't enough gas in the tank to keep it rolling.

grats. it doesn't make SIGT a bad coin though. just a very young one that needs more time to develop, not pump and dumps.

its true. hype has died down for now and miners heavily outweigh any demand, they dump every day and the whales keep prices low so they can accumulate it all
after halving when all the kiddies mining in their lounge room give up, we mooning

>Remember: always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says
but Veeky Forums says to sell now while you can... so, do the opposite of that

I think the devs now realize they did a shitty launch, which could have worked fine 3 years ago (that's why a lot of old nostalgic miners pointed their rig on this coin).
But right now they are aware of the communication problems and seems to work hard to put gas in the tank. I've read on their telegram that they took more guys in the dev team and that there will be some important annoucement after the 1st august bloodbath.

the dev launch was fine. how could they have prevented an insane surge of FOMO?

They couldn't.

why'd you leave the discord you double nigger

mfw I kept googling and found the modified ccminer. Went from 90mh -> 210 lel

>downloading literal malware
lmao

Eh its on a mining rig which is no way tied into the actual wallet/password. The shares are valid and I am receiving +500 extra a day.

implying i want poverty beaner food... lmao