African Americans = ancient kings, shamans and warriors

Africans Americans are partly descendants from Mandenka people.

The Mandenka were the rulers of the Mali Empire.

So the ancestors of African Americans were REALLY kings, shamans and warriors.

Of course. Anyone who knows anything about African history besides "dude mudhuts lmao" won't argue with you.

WE

That meme only works when the topic is Egypt, and I'm not black anyway.

okay nigger

Okay, Jimbob.

No you fucking dunce. The vast majority of the population weren't kings. Think, what percentage of the British population is the Queen? The kings were the ones that were selling their ancestors into slavery.
>b-but wh-
Captured rival tribal leaders and kings were just executed, not sold to Europeans.

WUZ

This is false.the ultimate disgrace was enslavement. Death in battle was a death of valor.

K

mali """empire"""

Execution is not death in battle, and while I fully expect them to keep conquered rivals and their daughters as footstools and concubines respectively, you don't sell them in bulk to Europeans with all the shitty villagers you can round up.

False. The literati of African descent are recorded, dozens of Arabic writing royalty in the US are noted in American history books. How many were brought in ships that didn't adopt Arabic is unknown but suffice to say you're incorrect

And yet that man still has more brain cells and is intellectually superior to any kang that ever existed by virtue of genetics.

Your argument is nullified by this objective fast.

I

>The literati of African descent are recorded, dozens of Arabic writing royalty in the US are noted in American history books.
So how many of those slaves can you name?

Black Americans actually have a far higher chance on average of being related to European royalty seeing as their paternal DNA traces back to wealthy Europeans via the founding fathers.

N

Abdulrahman Ibrahim Ibn Sori
Yarrow Mamout
Bilali Muhammad
Omar ibn Said

List goes on, I'm day drunk at a summer party but still stands.

Bilali Muhammad

>a retard is better than the best blacks on an individual level because muh genetics
Jesus Christ, if you have to reach this hard just to compensate you're a fucking untermensch.

You fucked up. Should have been "A".

G

Is this to say all of the mandenka people were kangs?
>(x) doubt

You're right, "emperor" would be more applicable.

no they werent you sperged fuck they were rape babies, rape babies of conquered people is quiet a different gene set to those who conquered and reproduced willingly to that aim

Z

Not really, no.

Their Yoruba ancestry is pretty based too, they were the ones who built the city state of Ife and made these masterpieces

you sounded like a redneck member of the KKK
what an ignorant fool