Who else here keeps all their money in cash only? I know it's stupid and risky...

Who else here keeps all their money in cash only? I know it's stupid and risky, but I love money so much that just physically being able to hold a huge amount of it makes me happy.

>California
gonna go ahead and hide this thread.

if this photo was taken with a cell phone camera, someone might be able to extract GPS coordinates from it

>I know it's stupid and risky
not nearly as stupid and risky as bragging about it online

10k isn't a huge amount of money. take one of those benjis and invest in some sheets

Unless he scrubbed the EXIF data. I'm too lazy to check

Veeky Forums strips EXIF data now, noobs.

Maybe take one of those $20s to buy a bedsheet.

You don't save this much money buying stuff you don't really need unless absolutely necessary.

You know those are just pieces of paper, right?

If you want to physically interact with wealth, buy a farm, purchase real estate, buy a local business, etc etc.

I can't understand how you get excited over a bit of paper and ink.

how much do you need to know about running a business to actually own a business? Can you just hire a manager while you sit back and do nothing?

confirmed poor fag.

I have 10x this much money saved and I buy stupid shit all the time.

>stupid and risky
who told you holding usd is risky and stupid?

Are you stupid or just trying to be holy? Plenty of people make decent salaries and spend most of it on stupid shit and still have $10k.

>Veeky Forums strips EXIF data now, noobs.

Really? That kind of makes me sad.

NEETs hate USD because it's associated with normies.

I keep thousands and thousands in cash as well in a safe in my house.

>noobs
Kek. (Kek is kinda like lol, by the way)

Or are you being ironic? If so, well done.

>fuckshitgovernment
>gets out of normie fiat
>buys into crypto
>tfw outside the system
>war markets fall
>money no value
>gold no value
>guns/food/water trade
>internet shutdown
>tfw 900k in crypto living in sewers

Another to be aware of is the police can take your money (without charges) and make you prove that you earned it legitmately. Asset seizures.

Yes, there are cases are of normally people getting lots of cash seized and you have to hire a lawyer and it's a huge pain in the ass.

I would be extra-super-mega sure you never have to talk to the police about anything.

the biggest dangers of cash is that it is easily stolen via robbery if it is known you typically carry a lot of cash. Most people who do carry a lot of cash tend to brag about carrying it for some reason, which blows away their secrecy, like this thread. If you are willing to hope that total anonymity will let you handle safety, you will eventually tell someone that you have money, who will tell others.

get a load of this reddit faggot

If you dress poorly, would-be muggers would be less likely to target you.

>all that money touching the keyboard

nope

Why the fuck would I keep 10s of thousands lying around in cash earning me no interest?

Are Veeky Forums posters really this dumb?

Not all of it, but yeah I do. I like having something I can hold rather than numbers on a screen. Also, I'm way too much of a poorfag to own property or any reasonable amount of gold.
So its irrational, but I like it. I get where you're coming from

How else are these phaggots suppose to pretend they have some type of worth in life?

The feeling of holding what feels like a ton of cash in your hands directly instead of seeing it as a number on a computer screen almost makes it worth it.

It just feels really, really good.

Like a kid spending his time looking through his collection of Pokemon cards even when nobody else is around.
Remember that feeling?

I prefer the feeling of a 10% ROI

For expenditure you autistic fuck. Cash is King, still. Realize that.

the piggies will snatch that away under civil forfeiture and spend it all on stupid shit.

Have you heard of debit/credit cards?

What if they don't work

>I know it's stupid and risk
I think you've said everything needed to be said about the subject

IT's a debit card not a nigger you fucking retard.