Give me your guides. All of them

Give me your guides. All of them

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA
hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky
pastebin.com/svYZsmEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

you're gonna have to explain what 90% of that has anything to do with "neo-fuedalism"

these are all from other boards, mostly from /pol/ by the looks of it. this one is Veeky Forums related

this is the last one i have

this mega is also a "guide" insofar as there are lots of book downloads put into rough historical categories
mega.nz/#F!dlZlDbqL!TXG5bGvWufONkrQAL7b7jA

Who ever is posting these. Thank you. Sincerly.

Anybody have a good guide for the crusades and near-east medievel conflict?

check the crusades and byzantine empire sections on. theres lots of books to dl on that stuff

We don't have a wiki for all these graphics?

There's a wiki but it's full of memes.
hispedia.wikia.com/wiki/Veeky Forums_Wikia

More like this please

Ok so we're either gonna dump the pics on that wiki or create a new one.

historical videogame series... hope its legal to post here

Back to /v/ brainlet

y-y-you too

A good bit of these are actually novels, but there's still some Veeky Forums in here.

Nice meme.

This chart is kinda silly imo. I'm not sure if a lot in the theology section really counts as theology

You might like pic related

Someone made this chart of the books he had been recommended on this board. I've read a couple of them and they were comfy.

>Bloodlands
inb4 that /leftypol/tard that hates Bloodlands with a God damn passion and always posts that book that does nothing to actually counter Snyder's well cited work

German colonialism guy here, I guess I'll finally get around to making my chart if someone hasn't already

This image seriously lacks Machiavellis "Republic" and "Prince".

>The Habsburg Empire is on there

it's an especially awesome book. I never realized austria had spent most of history being so comfy

Adam Smith never argued for Ancap, he was more intelligent than that. And Ayn Rand is a retard.

Jonathan Bowden

Okay so I can't seem to make this as pretty as y'all if someone wanted to make a chart for me if I gave them a book list?

I have some lists courtesy of Veeky Forums.

Start with the Greeks.

Made a list for anyone willing

>Start
Magic Lantern Empire - John Philip Short (read this first and the other two next)

German Colonialism in a Global Age - Bradley Naranch and Geoff Eley
Globalization and the Nation in Imperial Germany - Sebastian Conrad

>Ultimate book
The German Colonial Experience - Hermann Hiery and Arthur J. Knoll
(This Book is expensive as shit but will cover almost everything you want to know about any colony and as such, it is very much worth the price ($70USD paperback at time of guide))

>Apologist but Insightful Tier
German Colonization Past, Present, and Future - Dr. Heinrich Schnee (Free on archive.org)

>Colony Specific
>East Africa
Vilimani - Thaddeus Sunseri
Emancipation without Abolition - Jan-Georg Deutsch

>Togoland
The Historiography of German Togoland or the Rise and Fall of a Model Colony - D. Laumann (actually a journal article, but a really good historiography with multiple book drops to boot)

>Southwest Africa
The Kaiser's Holocaust - Casper Erichson and David Olusuga

>Kamerun/Tsingtao/Samoa
See Ultimate Book

>Misc
Germany in Central America - Thomas Schoonover
The Devil's Handwriting - George Steinmetz (Covers Qingdao, Samoa and Southwest Africa)
The First World War in Africa - Hew Strachan
My Reminisces of East Africa - Paul von Lettow-Vorbeck (Free on archive.org)

That's me! Currently reading Bloodlands and speeding through it. Very easy to read but very informative with the statistics and background to the atrocities committed (so far in the book, Stalin). Very macabre and enlightening book.

cool if i have the time i'll make it

thats not the point of that chart. machiavelli would be put on a chart dedicated to medieval and renaissance florence. that chart focuses on minor city states

>cool if i have the time i'll make it
Thanks fampai

These are literally all the books in my wishlist.

Any recommendations?

maybe books from here
pastebin.com/svYZsmEQ

the audiobook section in
has 1177BC to download

you might also want to check out barry cunliffe's book on the celts which is in the ancient history section under "rome's western enemies"

Whoever created this you are my captain! Lead me forward and teach me to captain men myself!

This is great man! Also, checked

>download gigabytes worth of these books from libgen
>don't touch the folder for months
it's like the guy who has a shelves of books he never reads but in digital form

>the "accepting all the premises of classical liberalism and/or some form of secular humanism leads me to believe I'm somehow being objective" pill

Is there a yellow pill? Looking for history on Japan/China

Hannah Arendt pls go

Bloodlands is exaggerated garbage intended to win the writer a Pulitzer.

>German colonialism guy

Why did you pick such a minimalist subject in regards to colonialism? Is it because the far greater and destructive colonizers- the Spanish, the English, the Dutch, and the Portuguese had already been over-investigated?

You forgot the Ottomans.

they're just charts on nazism and fascism. arendt doesn't have a monopoly on that subject

The last one I linked specifically is titled totalitarianism. Pretty much everything Hannah Arendt focused on.

Bump

I've read Bloodlands, A World Undone, and A Concise History of the Russian Revolution

All great books, I want to pick up a few more from this list but I just spent 100 dollars on other books (pic related) and I'm not sure I need to spend more money on books.

Starship Troopers doesn't extol the values of facism though

Maybe not the movie but the book certainly does.

the lamberts/blom book is good

Nah, there were a few reasons. First, German is my second best language which gave me access to primary sources. Second, I sincerely found it interesting. The fact that there aren't very many secondary works on German colonialism, in English or German, was a happy little accident that worked in favor of my BA thesis.

Thanks lad.

Bump

very nice, thanks

Resume with the Romans.

>sequel to the Iliad and Odyssey

Nice try, Virgil.

Bomp

bqump

Bumperino

You wouldn't by chance have a right leaning version of this list would you?