Over 3 hours waiting on my BTC to kraken transfer

>over 3 hours waiting on my BTC to kraken transfer
>segwit

I thought this shit was supposed to be lightning fast

It's not activated yet, you dumbtard

after the activation of segwit you can expect to reduce your 4hr-24hr transfer rate down to 3hr-18hr

You don't understand what segwit is do you?

LIKE LIGHTNING

>not transferring cripple and then buying BTC on Cracka-en

>cb has cripple

Bitcoin is the AOL, sega, myspace etc. its slow old and expensive to use. ltc is the new kingkong, with eth pummeling cryptonote forks playing in the dirt for contender

most exchanges demand waiting for way more confirmations than you really need to, so it's not even bitcoin's fault.

BTC is a meme. Wait after August 1st, people will realize the whole segwit2x shit was meaningless.

oh.. then litecoin will do

BTC is no LTC when it comes to reasonably quick transactions, that's for sure

BTC is a MESS

today my LTC withdraw from exchange last like fuckin 3 hours

I was fuckin sure I lost my money and panicked like redwojak

but in the end shit got confirmed the fuck

not really

Dude. That delay is because of the exchange.

Then it's the exchanges fault.

Yep but still was scared AF

It will be months before any significant amount of wallets support segwit. And even then, it only provides a tiny 1.7x increase. Bitcoin transactions will remain expensive and slow.

Bitcoin Cash, on the other hand, will be cheap and fast, with several times the capacity of Bitcoin and more space added when needed.

even cuckstamp which requires 12 cuckfirmations, received my LTC within 5 minutes

I've been waiting 6 hours for a bitch ass coinbase withdrawal.

time to convert to bitcoin cash

>2017
>using kraken
bro just transfer all of it to BTC-e

Do you have an adress, their site seems to be down for maintenance

segwit doesn't increase transaction speed by that much tbqh, it just makes it scale better

it means you wont have to wait days for your coins to arrive if there's massive trafic

however, segwit provides the necessary framework for lightning network, which will make it very fast

that would require another hardfork though, so expect another riot in the future

:^)

bitcoin cash is completely controlled by a single chink mining company, you retard.
do you idiots seriously think that's going to beat bitcoin, no matter how slow it is?