Canadian Plumber here again. The past week ive made insane returns on my side jobs...

Canadian Plumber here again. The past week ive made insane returns on my side jobs. I found out the newest perfect scam to rip fuckin old boomers off.

What i did is i went to a printing agency and printed up a ton of business cards ~50 in total. I also made a nice brochure providing details of my services. I distributed these brochure's and business cards to multiple different random houses through out my neighbourhood all within a 20 block radius of my house. I waited about a week before doing my wicked evil plan so it wouldn't be suspicious.

I then proceeded to wake up at 3:00 AM and go tresspassing on these houses properties and shut off their gas meters outside of their house with my pipe wrench. Knowing that my perfect plan would work, the unknowing victims would wake up without any hot water as 99% of homes hot water tanks are heated with gas.

My fucking phone was ringing off the hook. I visited over 10 houses in 1 day where all i had to do was turn on their gas meter. I went down into their hot water tank room though and fooled around saying it was the "thermocouple" that was broken.... as that is the most obvious thing that breaks down in hotwater tanks.

Each house i did this to i replaced a perfectly working thermocouple and took it because it was "defective" I billed them for a brand new one that cost me $35.00 but i billed them for $350.00.

After the part was replaced which it was never really broken i went outside and turned on their gas meter which was the reason why they had no hot water in the first place. I also was able to get 10 free thermocouples for the future jobs haha. All in all i raked in over $17,855 in cash from my scam of shutting off their gas valves.

I can't wait to keep repeating my new method. Its going to make me retire in 1 year. I'm lucky up here in canada no one carries a gun and all the gas meters are all on the outside of their houses haha no one will ever supsect me of this shit. It's perfect. Fuck all you coinfags.

capitalism the post.

are u taking apprentices?

You commies make me sick.

Yeah but you're a shitty lowlife scammer. So there's that

Canadian 20 year old, here too.

Slaving away working 2 jobs to get a STEM degree. Fed up of the low future prospects.

If you can show me an income statement proving this.... I will quit my jobs, and drop out of my degree today and come work for you. I would kill a man for you.

This is legitimately the most perfect way to make money. I do some "legitimate work" Changing out a thermocouple is really easy it takes me about 30 minutes. But i'm able to fix it and charge $800 per house and get a free part. The home owners are none the wiser and they pass my business onto future customers. I think i might stop doing bathroom rennos this is just too easy. I literally just turn my wrench and make 800$

So youre no better than a pump and dumping pajeet?

it's a meme you fucking dolt

I provide a service. It's up to the customer to use their fucking brain and know that they aren't being taken advantage of. Do you think i give a flying fuck that some boomer fuck shills how hard his generation had it? They bought a house for pennies and sat on their bird nest of a shit house and became millionaires.

I love watching old fucks 50-80 year olds bleed all of their money. Fuck them they deserve to be bankrupt sitting in their shitty vancouver houses that are 800 square feet for a cuckshed that costs 2 mill. I have no remorse for my actions. I go to bed sleeping like a baby making these boomers bleed their pension paychecks.

Ill-gotten gains thread?

I'm a bartender at a small restaurant. Owner's out of the picture, manager doesn't care.

I've found a way to use our POS to tally up an entire meal/drinks but not report it to the office. Normally there's a paper trail of ordered items but not when I use this workaround. If somebody pays cash now, their entire payment goes to me (plus a tip). Working on taking card payments to scrape some of that $$$ too since we're 80% cards at least

We should all help to support the cause of making plumbers rich by flushing pens and plastic bags down the toilets of Halal restaurants.

I fully fucking agree, so refer to my prior post.

I don't want to go into science anymore, I don't want to research to help humanity. My society screwed me, and I am willing to become your workhorse if you can get me in on this.

Prove this isn't a meme.

Why would want to earn money doing a dishonest job? Money isn't everything user. There's more to life

Money, status, and power are everything. Get your head out of your ass.

One mistake in your story, no way a thermocouple costs $35. Savage!

My mom told me she had her thermocouple replaced.

To any serious people willing to be my apprentice come by my offices in Delta bc.

Campbell plumbing and heating. I am willing to take on one apprentice. You must show up with basic tools and a resume in hand.

Tape measure, hammer. Drill, level, channel locks, and wrench. I'll start you off at 20.00$ an hour. If you prove your worth we can work out raises later

How about you can pay me $15 per hour and we skip the resume bit.

I don't care if you have any prior work experience. Just tell me why you want the fucking job

>Campbell plumbing and heating

HAHAHAHA
>When we moved into our new house we discovered the gas fireplace to be not working. CampbellCare was brought in. We learned later that they gauged on the price of a part, charging over $200 for what should have been less than $100. But, worse than this, we discovered later that the fireplace was improperly and illegally installed and that, should we use it, we run the risk of burning our house down and then (because of the illegal installation) not being covered by insurance. So, now we are looking at having to have the fireplace replaced and the entire (interior to the wall) installation site and chimney rebuilt. Why did CampbellCare not point this out?

just want to make money. I have no moral chip on my shoulder either so it actually doesn't bother me that you're a crook. It's too bad i live in the US though or i literally would come talk to you about it.

Stop looking up my fucking reviews no one acctually reads those you know.

No it's not you fucking retard. Capitalism promotes private property rights which OP violated lmao.