What's going to happen realistically, Veeky Forums? At what point do I sell?

What's going to happen realistically, Veeky Forums? At what point do I sell?

>inb4 moon

It's gonna be big! It's gonna be strong!

$100 by December
Screen cap this

It's going up

With replies like these, it's no wonder people think NEO is a joke.

there's nothing more to say. the merits of NEO have been discussed ad nauseam. some people are smart enough to get it. and some people are retards who think "chinks = scam".

Ok realistically, if the devs deliver on their promises and can attract companies to using their smart contract system, Neo will increase substantially in value. If the devs fuck up and go under, Neo becomes worthless and holders get BTFO. That's the best answer you're going to get right now. If you don't think the devs are capable, it would probably behoove you to sell whenever you break even if you're holding at a loss right now. Otherwise just keep holding.

and staking. get your coins off bittrex

NOOOOE

why?

cuz bittrex doesn't give you your gas coins that you get for staking NEO.

>muh 3$ a month for $1,000 worth of neo

>muh retarded brain that A) is wrong about the current value, and B) thinks NEO and its gas won't appreciate in value

bump because the more faggots see ANS/NEO, the more they will buy and the more my bags will be worth

I'm all in on NEO. Almost guaranteed it'll go to $20 this August and at least $200 before December.

all in as well, brother :)

New wallet on Monday.

I never invested in anything but well here I g-go!
Don't disappoint me chinks.

200 by December is quite a bold statement but it would certainly be nice.

I'd have 3 million if that happens

im all in on this chink coin too brother /master race/

I would need the price to be around 3000 to even reach a million =/

yes
but that's really just a gui made by the Western community, not a product from the core team

the coin has an active community that contributes?? omg. ded coin

if (current_price > all_time_high) buy
else if (current_price < all_time_low) sell
else hodl

NEO has partnered with Alibaba, Microsoft, and Chinese Amazon. It is also backed by the Chinese government and all major Chinese banks. This thing will be huge. It will probably overtake Bitcoin next year.

Don't spread bullshit. None of that is true.

I mean it would be nice to see the devs themselves doing good stuff

>What's going to happen realistically, Veeky Forums?
zero sats by december

The real flippening will occur within the next 3-5 years: The Chinese Yuan to NEO.

this

they do do stuff. you're just not looking for it, because you prefer to FUD instead like a little shit stain.

bizbot

>FUD

Says Mr. NEO Cheerleader who posts the same picture in every thread

Dev have explained that they will focus on the protocol level and everything else will be developed by community team, at least for now. Do you understand what is an open source project? If you don't trust the community devs feel free to audit their source code over at github.