I heard someone say BNT will rise 15-20% with every new ICO using BNT as a reserve. Is this true?

I heard someone say BNT will rise 15-20% with every new ICO using BNT as a reserve. Is this true?

No.

Yeah listen to the bancor shills, what possibly could go wrong lol.

yes goyim
its a sure thing
better buy as much as you can right now

But he posted an Excel spreadsheet detailing how it will happen. I may pick up a small bag of this now. It's at all time low

it will continue to go much lower, way below 1$ That coin never stopped plummeting in value since it hit the market and its floor got destroyed.

Would it be better to wait and then buy that dip? I'm hearing this stox ico will make it jump

stox ico will make it pump 15 % by my calculations. Its basic math not even shilling. Not sure why retards dont get onto this. and no not every ico will pump it the same amount. but 30m at current price will take it to 0.01075 eth by calculating

>ICO

Haha, no. The ICO bubble already burst, friend. Nobody is falling for that shit anymore. The only coins worth a damn are PoW.

you are one uninformed dumb mother fucker arent you?

the stox ico, shilled by floyd mayweather to millions of normie fucks, launches august 2nd on bancor protocol.

the stox ico WILL push bancor to 5$ by august 3rd.

bancor currently sitting near all time low...

anyone not buying now is either genuinely retarded or just hates money

Looking for real answers not retarded opinions

I'm getting an erection on august 2nd and that WILL push all alts upwards

It is my opinion that you are retarded.

Why

Every BNT ICO will increase the supply of BNT when they buy in. That is the only guarantee.

I think it will rise but some people are waiting to get out asap.

The word you are looking for is "volume" more specifically, bid volume.
Which is usually good.

>investor says his investment will raise a lot in value

hmmm

I can tell by the writing styles of the anti BNT posts it's like 3 or 4 people max. I think they are trying to dissuade people. Which actually is fine with me. Just be alert all you newfags. Make your own decisions.

I'm a new Bancor Investor. This is factual;

4% of the Stox ICO proceeds (in ETH) will be invested in Bancor, and held as reserves.

Assuming that Stox raises it's $30M hard cap, at a $200 USD / ETH, that is ~6,000 ETH invested into Bancor via the token changer. This is Bancor taken off the market, which can't later be sold.

Given current prices, this would bring BNT from .00916 ETH to .00983 ETH.

Each and every Bancor based ICO will permanently raise the price. At a certain point, there will be Bancor FOMO, and the price should appreciate at a faster rate than the ICO inflows.

1) You're trying to affirm your feelings that it will rise
2) Asking Veeky Forums for investment advice
3) People say all kinds of shit all the time doesn't mean it's true
4) You cannot accurately measure how much something is going to rise in price until it happens or unless you are a MM
5) Ethereum is an alt coin that can make other alt coins, Bancor is an alt coin built on Ethereum to make other alt coins
6) Has every ICO built on ETH raised the price? Sometimes, but it's not always the same
7) Bancor was funded via an ICO
8) If I make an ICO right now under BNT will that raise the price by 15-20%?
9) If you make an ICO right now under BNT will that raise the price by 15-20%?
10) Stop shilling
11) Why haven't you bought already if you feel this way
12) >buying alt coins now
13) nobody gives a shit about stox
14) People only buy ICOs because there's a chance you can at least double your money once it's released
15) Didn't Bancor dip below it's ICO price?
16) What does Bancor provide that's innovative?
17) What do you think is going to happen to Ethereum when the price of BTC tanks?
18) What do you think is going to happen to Bancor when the price of Ethereum tanks?
19) What do you think is going to happen to Bancor when the price of BTC tanks?
20) Do you think a boxer who loves money and pays a bunch of people to make an alt coin for him is going to influence the market that hard?
21) If you already know the answers to these why are you posting
22) Stop shilling.

23) (You)

24) Making me reply to this stupid shit

This. I checked out the banc plebbit and the main fud poster is an old, alcoholic, tranny that shills tezos. Vvvvvvvxxxxxiu

(((They))) have enough money. I wouldn't buy BNT even if they were giving out free lambos to every purchase.

I asked a simple question why are you taking it so personally?

BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS AND BANCOR WILL MAKE YOU 15-20% EVERY TIME SOMEBODY RELEASES AN ICO

Well I hope so. Just bought 0.5 BTC worth. Wish me luck!

I wish butthole cancer upon you.

Sociopath

BACDOR

Cool, just bought 100k

Butthole cancer!

Incorrect. The percentage must be doubled. As 50% extra tokens go to the team thats 8% (12k eth) so the prise rises even more

It is a mathematical fact that it will rise by 15% instantly when stox buys the bnt reserve according to the bnt price discovery formular. They will put in around 12k eth and putting those numbers into the formular results into a 15% increase in price. Its literally just math once they reach 30 mil hardcap. Read the bnt whitepaper.

If ico would end right now and stox buys the BNT reserve price would jump to 0.01065 eth instantly. And yet again tjis os all based on math. Just the numbets put into formulars openly available that make bancor what it is.

woah really? fuck that then

enjoy your butthole cancer, faggot.

That is how the tokens work dumbass. The supply increase increases the price. Everything that is new to people in crypto seems to go over your brainlets capacity of thinking

Already making money off buying BNT so fuck you fudding faggots.

Why wouldn't he enjoy butthole cancer?

Simple. Each ICO using Bancor will hold 5% or more of their token in Bancor.

If they meet their ICO cap of X million dollars, they will be locking that amount of money into Bancor at the before mentioned 5%.

The question is, do you believe these projects will meet their ICO goals? If so, there will be small amounts locked up in bancor each time, increasing the value. The amount of gains can be calculated, because the market cap of bancor and the amount of bancor are intrinsically linked. If there actually are hundreds of ICO's happening on Bancor over the next year or two, there will be a lot of money locked into the contract.