freewebsitereport.org/www.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who

newfags gtfo

>>hard mode: post proof
Because it is really hard to edit shit.

who

This is moot. Founder of Veeky Forums

you're only cheating yourself! why lie on an anonymous image board?

???

I can't believe moot is fucking dead

you disappoint me Veeky Forums

You believe everything you read on the internet?

Veeky Forums has been struggling financially since it's inception, do to moot's irrational fear of ads and donations. Veeky Forums actually looses money, he turned it over to the chink because he's tired of paying for server costs out of his own pocket.

Hint: use the blockchain, sign a message for us to read using your private key, done.

not sure when that net worth was calculated, but if it was before he sold then Veeky Forums would be included in that price. It may be Veeky Forums itself, and the servers and everything that has high net worth. Even if they struggle to pay the bills, Veeky Forums is still the largest internet forum in the entire world. That title alone is worth a lot.

He works at google now so he's almost definitely making mad shekels

this -->

Veeky Forums is nowhere NEAR being the largest forum

That is not Moot that is Sigourney Weaver!

Fuctard!

literally who

Who is this ?

He's a cutie

freewebsitereport.org/www.Veeky Forums.org
sorry, #1 English speaking image board
but it's #259 of all websites world wide, and valued at $18mill

Yeah absolutely right about imageboards. I thought you were comparing to sites like Reddit, user

Moot said the site had been solvent for a while before he left just off ads and passes. It's not like there aren't a shitload of normalfags using it without adblock now. The only reason to doubt that is if you think he had to con Hiroyuki into buying.

I thought he said he wasn't making money with 4chinz

I wonder what he's doing right now.

Moot most definitely knew about Bitcoin during its earliest stages, and he had more than enough capital to invest

He was in the perfect position to buy a bunch of bitcoins at

Probably taking hormones and transitioning into the little girl he always wanted to be

Probably getting fucked in the ass.

Anyone selling MMO gold on videogame black market websites knew about Bitcoin in 2010 lol

I wonder what he actually does there...

sucks cock to keep morale high

checked

moot is one sexy sonofabitch (no homo)

This is actually a common thing site developers say.

If they told you they were making bank, you would be pissed at them.

So they say they're struggling, just breaking even, not making a lot, etc. to gain sympathy and not anger their users.

Yes

:)