What the fuck is going to happen august 1st

what the fuck is going to happen august 1st

A huge trap has been set up. Expect an epic crash.

This. Lambs to the slaughter. So many idiots falling for the "free" BCC bait.

idk but im ready to jump in the moment the catalog gets filled with red wojacks

Expect tears and red wojaks. Some will make money, other will lose it.

BNT skyrockets. Along with BTC.

I'm just all in in altcoins now. Switching to BTC would have made me lose a lot of money.
No risk no gain I guess.
Actually I hope BTC crashes and stays low for a while so I can buy more in the future. Another 3 year calm with low prices would be great

I almost did it, I almost sold some of my DGB to get some BTC for free BCC, but then I realized that everyone is going to be doing this, and everyone's going to have the same mentality of wanting to sell their BCC to get back into the Alts they just sold out of.

I feel like what's going to happen, is that the fork is already priced in: people have been accumulating already, and BTC is about as high as it'll get before Aug 1st.

After that, there's going to be one big dip as people cash out back to alts, and BCC goes fucking far down.

Then, there's going to be a BTC mega-pump shortly after, as all of the fears about the transaction times and all of that will have been fixed due to Segwit, so BTC will again, seem more valuable and the most trustworthy store of value in terms of crypto.

Some time in the second half of Aug, there's going to be a bull-run for all alts again. People will cash out from BTC's new ATH, and all of those red alts are going to get pumped up after BTC's run.

I feel like this is the most probable scenario. Holding all 675k DGB, because in addition to the general pump all alts will get, Jared and Citibank are waiting until September to make announcements, which will probably pump it up to at the very least, its previous ATH. At which point I'll take my profits of around $40,000.

buy alt coins idiots
r-right?

>BNT
I think you meant plummet in the bottom of the ocean.

I have 30 k doge which I mined several years ago to play with, its all I have but I don't give a fuck about them.

How can I use this situation to my advantage to increase the value of my assets?

floyd mayweather disagrees.

that is all.

stay poor nobanc

Meme futures.

Doge'll pump to 150 sats again and you can sell.

floyd "I cant read" mayweather

Ur mum dies in her sleep then I bang her brains out

floyd "made more money than you will in your life times 10" mayweather

but he can read music

>my bags and BTC will skyrocket

Thanks Christ I sold, Pink Wojack party is gonna be massive

For the first time in 8 months, I feel smart.

I assume you sold?

Yes. I sold at $2878. There's no such thing as free lunch. I don't buy this BCC crap. I'll wait it out and buy when the inevitable crash happens. Then just before SegWit locks in, people will flock out of alts for one more optimistic push which should make everyone smart decent gainz until November.