Does anyone actually think Ark could be worth 5 dollars a coin one day?

Does anyone actually think Ark could be worth 5 dollars a coin one day?

5? pfffft....btc alone will take it to $5. $50 is more realistic.

not on Veeky Forums everyone hates ark here not a single shill to be seen

>

5? pfffft....btc alone will take it to $10. $100 is more realistic.

pffft 5?? btc alone will take it to 15.. 150 is more realistic.

That's a super conservative estimate. If they manage to pull of all of the things on their roadmap, it could easily reach $10+

In 1-2 years time it could reach $10 a coin. That's if everything goes well

If they deliver and everything works $5-$10.
If they also get some normie media attention $10-20.

this shitcoin has one thing going for it, the meme delegate system. its worth about 10 cents

Malarkie, you're still at it 'ay?

is that real?

isabella, is that you?

Yes, screenshotted from their slack

Nice that's basically the SmartBridge prototype right?

minimum $10 imo

BUY ARK

should I sell my litecoin and buy ark?
if I did it would double my ARK holdings, think it might be a good move?

Team is filled with childish morons like these user that have a propped up a villain to sustain their cult. Ark is the definition of a shitcoin and won't amount to anything. I'm sorry to all the newfags that fell for it

There is so much FUD in every ark thread just like there was when ETH was cheap.

You're either a salty Lisk dev who realises that Ark is going to make your coin obselete. Or you're a greedy fucking whale who wants to scare people out of their Ark or purchasing it so you can accumulate for cheap because you see its potential.

Either way you're a shit person

5 dollar Ark would be a good milestone on it's way to 200 dollars

Well, with USD inflation over the course of hundreds of years, anything is possible...

Ark 150$ usd by December, screencap this.

I certainly do. Ark is hella cheap right now. Get out of LTC while you can. People will realize that BTC won't fail too late, and will be holding LTC bags.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA spit out my water. I'll have whatever you're smoking

Don't forget the hippie stoner who is a part of this project for god knows what reason. Beyond useless

BAAHAHAHAHAHAHA yes jump out of LTC into... ARK!

HHHHAHHAHAHAH

ur rude

iron hands will sink with the ark. hope you dont drown

>BAAHAH
jesus you're a faggot

Only dev/team member worth a bent dick on the project is Francois and he was so inept he got fired from Lisk!

He didn't get fired, he left Lisk to start his own project because he thought he could make a better project on his own. And he has.

Ark supporters have a lot of difficulty comprehending facts and reality

Top fucking kek.
They lied about him being dismissed to make it look good. He actually quit though.

Sure buddy, sure

Ark fudders are delusional. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to throw you 25 cents when my 10k ark is worth 5 million dollars.

>Lisk web wallet sends your keys to the devs
>This was the first thing Ark fixed
>Ark devs are the inept ones

Really does me a thinker.

Also, he was fired, but it was for political reasons and had nothing to do with technical knowledge. Ark devs have proven themselves significantly more competent than Lisk.

>l be sure to throw you 25 cents when my 10k ark is worth 5
10k Ark will be worth 25 cents in a few years so I don't wanna put you out. And you say the FUDers are delusions? You just said a vaporware project with a sorry core team is going to be worth $500/coin lmfao

>Also, he was fired, but it was for political reasons and had nothing to do with technical knowledge. Ark devs have proven themselves significantly more competent than Lisk.
Lisk market cap: $200M+
Ark market cap: $

>when my 10k ark is worth 5 million dollars
>He actually thinks ARK is going to be worth more than ETH was at its ATH

Ark is the coin for the plebs who missed the BTC/ETH boat. They've convinced themselves it's going to be the next best thing. They huddle in their Slack/forums and tell themselves Ark is going to be a top 5 coin in the future. Groupthink fallacy 101. Sad! And a bit pathetic..they've truly gone off the deep end

I mean I can't go super hard on him since I'm all in on STRAT, but at least I'm not telling myself it's gonna make me a millionaire

>A new coin has lower market cap than a coin that has existed for several years

500 easy peasy

Holy fuck you're dumb as shit. ARK isn't even a year old. Please, not only stay off
crypto, but park your car in your garage and turn it on while you're inside. The world would be a better place without people like you who have enough extra chromosomes to make another human being.

Jesus Christ you Liskfags can't be anymore obvious
NOBODY would give this much of a shit about bad mouthing a coin unless of course ulterior motives were present
I'll give it to you tho, you're persistent

It's gonna be a sad day when you dupes realise the opportunity cost of dropping your loads into Ark instead of legitimate projects during the real crypto boom in the next few years

I wish. That means I'd get $5 a day from staking