Bailing out from Bitcoin Today...

Bailing out from Bitcoin Today, I am selling everything before Bitcoin is fucked by BCC or just goes down with the BCC hype, then I shall buy back in for cheap Bitcoins

did this last week, you've been playing a dangerous game waiting this long

only sold 50%, hate feeling like a nocoiner

How much do you hold now.

Are you FUDers serious right now?

I'm hanging on to every BTC and bought additional ones last week. As soon as the split happens I will sell off the BCC and still have the BTC there, and the price will moon.

right user

its kind of eerie how obvious some of this FUD is

either that or OP is genuinely retarded

face it guys, there is actually no chance of a crash august 1-3, we are going straight up

i fucking pray that you idiots dont come to realize this and miss out.

not sure anymore whos trollig whom right now.
hope those expecting to dump their free bcc instantly and a smooth sailing moon mission afterwards are aware of the risks.

There is no trolling. Novody knows what will happen, it is just a guessing game.

frog trading advice....for retards

Bitcoin Cash is going to fail. The initial hashrate will be very low and it will take too long to find blocks. This will cause people to lose confidence in the coin.

I never play with BTCUSD. Too dangerous.

Holding BTC.
Will sell half of my BCC.
Will hodl the other half for some time.

How will the market price the new BCC?

If everyone dumps, they're going to be worthless overnight.

> Bitcoin finally solves the several year long stalemate
> Smallblockers get segwit and big blockers get Bitcoin Cash
> Bitcoin can finally scale on chain with Bitcoin Cash
> Bitcoin Core can be digital gold and experiment with lightning network
> Future has literally never looked brighter for Bitcoin
> Sells

People didn't dump ETC, despite it having no use.
Why would they dump BCC?

ETH is the fork

ETC is to ETH what BTC is to BCH

Simply wrong. The chain with the most hashing power IS the main and original chain.

>alternate reality
>jihan and the chinks are all in on bitcoin cash
>other miners pussy out and switch over
>bitcoin cash IS the main and original chain
???

Price won't be affected at all, all future possibilities are already taken into account and are reflected in the current price of Bitcoin.

wise choice senpai better put it all in ETH and open your arms to receive all of the blessings from our lord Vitalik

but what youre saying is pretty much correct. its the same ledger just with a different name. if the majority chose BCH it would become the official and original bitcoin chain

It won't cause everyones gonna dump the Chinese backed coin for quick cash.

and then when it's $30 per coin all the chinks and all of those fomo fags are gonna jump on it and skyrocket it

pls tell me this cannot happen

yeah that is the most likely scenario but i was just saying hypothetically, read the guys post i replied to

It all depends on how / if the media will play the Infos of the fork. Could be interpreted by many nontech savvy ppl as some kind of arbitrary coin inflation, which could damage the confidence in btc greatly

The future does look bright for Bitcoin, but you would have to be retarded not to see the short turn downturn BCC will cause, like I said I do plan to buy back in at a discount

>Going Straight up
>26,000 sell orders are prepared for august and more are on the way

no

>he think those sell orders are real and not a tactic to scare the goy