How do i make money if you're a neet living in yuropoor with 0 income

Pretend you're muslim

with bottle deposit

>Move to france
>Pretend you've got the 'tisms
>ez 500-800e/month

suck dicks for 1 EUR each

sell drugs

France barely recognizes autism. Easier to just buy a wheelchair, say you have fibromyalgia and answer "can't do that" to any question about your autonomy.

Monitorizez firul.

Get a job. Worked for me.

If you are European, you probably natively speak a kind of rare and in demand language in addition to English. You can translate, there are lots of jobs. Obviously you can do it from home. Proz is a good place to start.

Trade shit coins

biz loves to talk about get rich quick schemes like crypto and shits all over "wagecucks". but I make $23000 a month before taxes, and that lets me take a 14 day vacation to anywhere in the world every year, it lets me pay for my comfortable lifestyle, for all my steam games, for my $3100 a month apartment, and also my $3-5k investment into crypto every month. Sorry, but crypto is not the answer you are looking for. Get the education, put in the hours, get a professional license.

You forgot to reveal your occupation or the field you operate in. Without that, your humble bragging is useless.

Jihad.

mathematician, 300k starting

>300k starting
>starting
You might want to contact Google for some corrections there.

sorry bro, not gonna say. but use your imagination. there are quite a number of jobs in the US that pay over 200k a year.

idk, sorry

>pay 250e/mo rent for 12square meters in bumfuck nowhere
>pay 150e/mo to eat pasta for the rest of your life
>spend the last 100 on tissue crying your life away

living the dream my dude

>falling for an ancient meme
which subreddit did you come from, friend

>You might want to contact Google for some corrections th
disgusting newfag.

like web cam sluts?

>and that lets me take a 14 day vacation

Amercans are actually proud of this, making all that money and still a slave lol