The Dream is Over

Does anyone else feel that the crypto dream is dead and we're all just hoping clinging on in desperation at this point? There is something in the air that just makes me feel like this is so. We're all hoping 08/01 will bring another Crypto Spring, but my gut tells me that there is just gonna be a massive crash followed by a continuation of the bear market that will last months.

What keeps you in crypto? It's addictive, it's stressfull, it consumes a ton of time. For what, user? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QdgCajndgNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you are trying to get rich off shit coins, then the dream might be over. This cycle keeps repeating itself. I think BTC will keep going higher and higher.

youre so wrong

there is so much room for this market to grow its ridiculous.
were talking less than 1% of global investments in cryptocurrency at the moment.

realize that, less than 1%.
i fully believe that by december of this year marketcap will be ~500B

we're just getting started baby.
crypto is a patient man's game.
just buy the coins you love and ignore the FUD.

Thank you hopeful user.

youtu.be/QdgCajndgNw

I'm feeling it user. Very disenchanted. It's probably because I've spent all summer watching charts and reading about it though, looking forward to this semester starting so I can focus on more productive things.

Yeah, lucky you. I spent all summer doing this and it just resulted in me becoming obsessed, dropping out my other hobbies, and cutting ties with my friends.

Hey if you like it then good for you user. But reading your OP it seems your not. Taking control of your life doesn't imply missing out on potential crypto gains. Just invest in what you love and force yourself to not look at it. I realize this is the hold meme, but it will allow you to go on with your life without checking blockfolio every five minutes.

When you lie on your deathbed, will you reminisce about watching charts or good times with friends?

Tons of projecting in the OP of this thread.

>What keeps you in crypto? It's addictive, it's stressfull, it consumes a ton of time. For what, user? Why?

I just want a chance to make more money. That said, I'm not as delusional as some of the people here because 1) I only invested the amount that I could afford to lose 2) I'm not relying on it as my primary source of income.

Only time will tell. You can make an argument that this is just a bubble which will end in a bloodbath and you can also make an argument that it is the complete opposite. We will see soon. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose is my only tip.

pussy

The ICO craze is going to pop like the dot com bubble back in the 90's
Stop throwing money away on shit coins that are mostly all scams. If you can't afford BTC buy ether or litecoin. If you don't believe me research the dot com bubble and you'll notice all the similarities

>The ICO craze is going to pop like the dot com bubble back in the 90's

I agree with you user
However, not until we hit at least 1 trillion dollar market cap.
Atleast not the real crash, there will be bull and bear runs but we wont really crash until 1 tril atleast.

cryptocurrency is the future, its true that eventually 99% of the shitcoins will die

They're not your friends. We are your friends.

Good insight I agree. I personally feel like maybe 1 or 2 ICO alt coins will rise above the others but the odds of picking the right coin to invest in are slim considering that theres 80+ shit coins being peddled currently. I'd say before investing in an ICO do some very deep research on the creator of the coin to make sure they know their shit. If the alt coin developer doesnt list his real name and other info including his business plan then stay away

well we're not gonna go down with them dude. the reason we're buying shitcoins is to take some profits and accumulate more eth/btc.

>Does anyone else feel that the crypto dream is dead and we're all just hoping clinging on in desperation at this point?
Every day.
>always plan for the worst and you'll never be disappointed
Every dime I've put into crypto I look at as money burned. I may end up being pleasantly surprised in a few years, but if not, whatever, I'm keeping my expectations low.

>the reason we're buying shitcoins is to take some profits and accumulate more eth/btc.
>eth
>not a shitcoin

...I've got bad news for you user

btc will die
eth will die

but thats ok... just keep moving to the next coin since theyre so liquid. not having crypto because btc abd eth will eventually die is retarded.

crypto has changed how i look at money since i was able to help my best bro out with $10k in russia and it was super fast and cheap. this shit is as world changing as the firearm or the icbm in terms of its international impact

Really? Eth might be overvalued right now, but it's a world changing invention. You just don't know it yet

I absolutely agree! ETH has massive potential. It'll eventually be a platform for many great uses and things

The meme dream is over, too many newbies are involved at this point.

I will for ever remember staring at antshares moon from $4 to $14 in a matter of hours. I'll remember that shit on my deathbed, it was the same feeling I assume heroin is. Euphoric. I can only imagine what april/may was like, I got here June 4th :(

This

dont got friends and i have no where to go.

so charts it is.

Well my dream is certainly over, I was keeping my savings at btc-e.

>he said, with tears in his eyes.

Same. Had ~30BTC worth. Still waiting for answers. It wasn't my only BTC, so I'm still in the green but it was definitely a set back.

Not necessarily
If you already have at least 10k to spare, you can get a masternode or assets coins. in 20 years yu will be rich, because the rate of return is so much higher than any bank or mutual fund

>bear market that will last months.
>The Dream is Over

Apparently the FBI felt entitled to your money because someone in some moment in time was doing shady shit at btc-e.

altcoins are dead

btc is the only one th a matters. don't be so stupid

False. Just because it's going to take the longest to hit the ground doesn't mean it isn't falling too.