Was there a time when Russians weren't slaves nor suffered a lot? What was Russia's best and most prosperous age...

Was there a time when Russians weren't slaves nor suffered a lot? What was Russia's best and most prosperous age, with it's people being the happiest? I'm a big Russiaboo, but i can't find a time when russians could be proud to be russians for concrete reasons.

During the Great Patriotic War.

>USSR from 1961 to 1985
>Russian Federation from 2004 to 2014 but that s only because of the high oil prices
>????
I really can't name anything else. A lot of the reason why our standart of living doesn't match the one western Europeans have is because we are often to lazy or too subdued by the state to do aynthing about it.

t.Russian

Can you tell me more about those times?

Also, is the hate for russians around the world justified? I know some of you are assholes, but so are a lot of people from third world countries.

Can you tell me about it?

Novgorod Republic

Reign of Catherine the Great

This. Until the shitty muskovites and their shitty tsar Ivan fucked them up and started their shitty campaign

What turned the tides in Russia and made everything shittier? Is there somewhere you can pinpoint and say ''this is where it gets shittier''?

Opritschnina system and fucking ivan IV grosnõi

Russian history is mostly Slavs and finno-ugrics living and chilling and Muscovites and suzdalians and other Mongol bootlickers ruining shit for everyone else

>What turned the tides in Russia and made everything shittier? Is there somewhere you can pinpoint and say ''this is where it gets shittier''?

This, from a free Russian Republic to an oppressive Mongoloid tyranny.

Russia's most innovative/memorable leader according to Civ IV; BTS.

Catherine the Great - non-russian adulteress

Peter the Great - sadist drunk who was otherwise decent politically

Stalin - Brought Russia to the modern age at the cost of millions of lives through starvation

Nobody fucking ever mentions Stolypin, significantly improved the economy of Russia and the conditions of the common people, and is considered one of the greatest statesman Russia ever had. Some leftists Jew who was also a member of the secret service assassinated him, its still unclear under who's orders. If Stolypin were alive chances are the fucking Soviets would never have come to power.

>Also, is the hate for russians around the world justified?
I'm always laughing when Russians start saying "muh russophobia", even Putin and Lavror are constantly complaining and pretending they're victims of some illogical hate. It's the price you pay for being aggressive, for buying politicians and for generally bringing only shit to neighbouring countries.

I'm sorry to hear that. Is anywhere in Russia worth immigrating to? I hear Moscow and Petesburg are chaotic, but the smaller cities are like old west.

Russia is not safe

Damn. Wish i had sadder reaction images.

At least you're not living in Russia

>Russian
>not trusting in the all father
Praise the Tsar's name from all spires and pillars, all glory to him

>Peter
He was also a Netherlandaboo boat autist who made his own city to get out of having to live in a Russian city.

When they still were the Rus, Lords of slavic Land, sending slaves to Scandinavia aswell as the Byzantine Empire. Those were good times. For the Rus.

Conditions for average Russians worsened greatly during her reign as she massively expanded the privileges of the aristocracy while tightening serfdom.

>Can you tell me more about those times?
There's not much to tell. 1961-1985 was the golden age of the USSR. The Soviet Uniion was a global power and most citizens (me included) were proud of their country. Crime was at an aincredibly low level too.
2004-2014 were "prosperous" only because of high oil and gas prices. Unfortunately, Putin's "government" spent most of the surplus money on themsleves and the Stability period(that's what it's called here) ended as soon as Russia was sactioned and the oil prices feel.

>Some leftists Jew
It is much more complex than that. Stolypin was most likely assassinated by the Nobility since he told the Tsar to send Rasputin away, As a result, a "coalition" led by the Empress formed against him.

>It is much more complex than tha

I know, thats why i said it was unclear who ordered the assassination, since he was also a member of the secret police.

>Stolypin was most likely assassinated by the Nobility since he told the Tsar to send Rasputin away

Didn't most of the nobility hate Rasputin anyway? It was a bunch of nobles who killed him, i would be upset as a noble if the Royal family was taking advice from some peasant from Siberia.

>Didn't most of the nobility hate Rasputin anyway
By 1916? Absolutely. However, you have to remember that Stolypin was assassinated in 1911. Not to mention, he was hated by most political parties(which consisted mostly of nobility) since he n\made the Tsar shut down Duma a few times. Sure, Rasputin was unpopular among some people in 1911 but Stolypin was hated and feared by most. I like to think of his murder as a Russian version of 22.11.63 simply because nobody knows exactly what happened.

how do most Russians genuinely feel about putin and do you think he wins because he is actually popular or because of vote rigging?

>how do most Russians genuinely feel about putin
Around 60% of the population support him but the number of supporters is going down. The rest of his government is disliked by the majority of the people
>he wins because he is actually popular or because of vote rigging?
Both are actually the case. His electorate consists of 35+ y/o people but the ones who vote are pensioners. Unfortunately, most of us can't be bothered to vote. As a result, Putin usually wins without having to do anything shady.

How the hell is it legal for him to keep postulating himself?

How many times has he been president already? Most other countries restrict the amount of times one person can be president consecutively.

>How the hell is it legal
That's the problem. Nobody cares. Opposition doesn't exist here.
>How many times has he been president already
3. He will be re-elected in 2018. That's 6 more years of Putin. SIx more years of our country being sold to the Chinese. SIx more years of unchecked immigration. This country has been dead since 1991.

>That's the problem. Nobody cares. Opposition doesn't exist here.

Oh, so he's doing the fun cuban thing of "really we're a democracy guys, it's not out fault that there aren't other parties *shoots the opposition*"

During the time of the Kievan Rus. They were on par with Western Europe at the time

>reunited the country
>ended occupation
Retards considers this "ruining"

>"I think political system that resembles my current one would have worked better than the other in the past"
Just kys