What can Veeky Forums tell me about this great African kingdom?

What can Veeky Forums tell me about this great African kingdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's nothing fucking great aboutfucking Subsaharian African shith*les ìs for fuck's sake... I hate you libtards lefty /pol/s fucks, there's nothing worth discussing down there...

I know one general from axum who caused an event that is Mentioned in Quran
when they were vassals of sassanids iirc, a general of axum was going to wreck mecca's kaaba for some reason i forgot, there were also many kaabas in arabia, some were destroyed by him he also had an elephant in army.
legend is the that elephant stopped moving due to its pro arab owner making him so, when they arrived to mecca, and birds attacked the army later on. Some people say bird attack might refer to pox etc

anyways mecca was safe and sound, and this is all narrated in the `elephant surah` in the quran

learn what subsaharan means you dumb blue collar

Personally I really enjoy reading about Afro-Asian trade, and the position of Aksum straddling the strait of the red sea put it in a perfect position to intercede in the spice trade. Additionally, Aksumite interaction with the late Roman empire in dealing with Arabic kingdoms is fascinating. The fringes of civilization are always uniquely interesting, and the position of Aksum as a dominant power far in the distance from most of the civilized world makes it a uniquely interesting state to study.

Either way there's fucking nothing worth talking about African shitholes... let's diverge our attention towards real civilizations like those of EVROPA and the Roman Empire of Europe

Jesus Frank, give it a fucking rest

>Aksum
>shithole

I find it really strange that you let your prejudice blind you to the point that your vocal on subjects in which you know nothing and have no interest learning more about.
But that's plebs for ya, I guess.

A middling trade kingdom that was apparently one of the four great powers of the world alongside Rome, Persia, and China. That's very doubtful though since they got cucked out of the Arabian peninsula by the Sassanids easily.

Birds threw burning stones. Makes me laugh everytime i member it.

How retarded do you have to be to actually hold this opinion?

>inb4 /leftypol/ anti-white safespace response

>there were also many kaabas in arabia, some were destroyed
>legend is the that elephant stopped moving due to its pro arab owner making him so
Source? Muslim, here, never heard of that before

It means subhuman

>/pol/ boogeyman is a meme guys, its all Veeky Forums commies here

Does this explains why gulf Arabs are darker than Levantine Arabs?

Aren't Ethiopians 25% caucasian?

>shith*les
>self-censor

kek

How did they manage to stay Christian when they were surrounded by sandniggers in all directions?

I've heard they committed their fair share of atrocities but they seem like some pretty based kangs.

He's obviously shitposting, stop giving him (you)'s

Lots of rape, murder and thief happened in it so much that arabs became racist to blacks.

By being so poor and irrelevant no one even bothers with it

Mountains are hard

>nothing of value to take
>harsh terrain
But that didn't stop the Arabs from taking other parts of Africa.

The only countries in black Africa to become Islamic became so because the ruling class adopted it, not through conquest

Axum was pretty god tier. You're just a fucking idiot. It's probably the only great power to ever come out of Africa. /pol/ should love them since they crossed into Arabia and BTFO Jews who were oppressing Christians.

You mean sub-Saharan black Africa, north Africa has always been relevant and based

It depends on the tribe.

>Aksum
>North Africa
Meh, I think definitely part of East Africa

I'm curious. What did they do?

t. hut-dwelling snownigger

Pls be bait

clever

They grew so powerful that they built a big stick

African Americans are 25-30% Caucasian. What's your point?

Eternally grateful to their king for taking in our Prophet Muhummad(pbuh) and the first Muslims and granting them protection from the pagans.

Who built this? Where did it come from? What use did it have before Muhammad? And why the fuck is it so important before and after Muhammad?

What does being a Jew hating Nazi have to do with ancient nations centered around the horn of Africa?

Another thread ruined because autists on Veeky Forums can't resist taking that /pol/ bait.

Dude this place was once a powerhouse of civilisation - the Cushitic Kingdom, the birthplace of what we know now as the Egyptian dynasty, Aksum, fucking beautiful Lalibela, and so on.

I could go on an on about this part of the world. It has so many great connections in antiquity.

house of Allah.

Plus, the Sabeans, the funky "moonscript", Himyaritic kingdom, Queen Sheba, etc etc

Ethiopians are actually roughly 50% Caucasoid.

>i could go on a lot about this topic
>doesn't go on in a thread about the topic

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Aksum

They were actually pretty cool and considered one of the big powers of their day.

To be fair there was basically no one else worth noting (I believe India was an unstable mess around the time of that ranking)

I really need to read more about Aksum, they were pretty based especially when they went to the Arabian peninsula and wrecked Merchant shit

and yet i bet you think ancient european barbarians are the shit

good bait. cant believe all the dumbasses here fell for it.

Nah it's more the fact that people unironically believe that

Africans are going to have such a massive population within 100 years.

they'll probably africanize the globe and impregnate women all around